Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What do you know of Hell?  (Read 1017 times)

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
What do you know of Hell?
« on: December 13, 2007, 03:10:47 am »
Here is a little something that might peak your interest a bit ""Do you know why Jacques Costeau, the famous underwater explorer, quit deep sea diving sometime before he died? Supposedly he had heard in one of the underwater caves he was exploring, the sounds of people screaming.   And there was also another time, when one of his men, who was in a diving bell in the deepest trench at the Bermuda Triangle, also had a similar experience. He signaled to be brought up immediately. After being revived from his shock, he told others of his frightening experience of hearing "screams of people in pain" I haven't been able to find out much more about this, so whether it is true or not I cannot be certain, but I also read somewhere that Jaquea Costeau was suppose to have come in contact with  what are being called "Blue People"  There seems to be some wierd stuff that he came into contact with.

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 03:13:09 am »

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 05:52:29 am »
Hell isn't literally some place beneath the Earth, and I doubt there are any open portals to it on Earth.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 11:47:08 am »
That's not exactly a site where you find scholarly journals

The people who made that site are seriously fucked up with their "citizen in hell" song. Seriously, this is the reason why I've never gotten serious about religion.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 11:55:54 am by Commisar Gaunt »

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 01:06:45 pm »
Its all in the mind of the person heven and hellits what u want it to be

I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 01:11:27 pm »
it would be cool if things were going on in the deep sea like that, but hell? naw. which is by no means the same as hell-naw. but not to different from it.

i love the idea of life in underwater caves and stuff, but encountering something mankind has never seen before is probably about as extreme as it's going to get.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

wethepeople

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 01:47:09 pm »
Interesting idea, but I doubt its the religious Hell. Still one can always wonder. I doubt two professional divers would ruin their careers and lie like that. Really interesting read though.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 03:04:40 pm »
hahahaha these sites are so funny. its sad that these people exist. luckily they live in places like alabama where they're kept out of the way of sane people. has anyone noticed that all these paranormal sites reference things that supposedly happened in the ussr, and then everyone's memory ends up being erased? were the russians just really unlucky?

i was more amused by a link they had to a site about how evil harry potter is. because everyone knows that satan would choose some random waitress in scotland to deliver his message.

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 03:32:26 pm »
Isn't there a Hell in Ohio or Indiana or some where in that general area? On a side note i bet Hell is nice this time of year. I hear Lava surfing is the latest rage
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 05:29:30 pm »
I just find the coincedense interesting that the bible and other religous text refers to hell as being inside the belly of the earth long before they couldhave known of the existance of a molten earths core.  And this site is kinda krazy but is not the only resource for this story the workers did beleive that they found hell, however the tape I'm sure is a fake.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 07:02:41 pm »
yeah, its not the only resource that mentions it. but it is the only resource i found that doesn't refute it. try a google search. you find things like this, this and this.

the site you got it from is basically just the "weekly world news" if you take out the (intentional) humor and replace it with depraved rantings.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 07:06:33 pm by schneereich »

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 07:05:59 pm »
Someone asked me what I know about hell before. Know what I said? "That I know I'll meet you down there."

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2007, 03:02:20 am »
Quote from: schneereich
yeah, its not the only resource that mentions it. but it is the only resource i found that doesn't refute it. try a google search.
I did google it but didnt find some of the evidence to the contrary... like you had. I may have believed it better if there was no demon that supposedly came out of the hell well.  and I had found many of the numbers were exagerated.

But what I dont really under stand is that skeptics of hell's existence would also be extremely skeptical of such a tall story so I don't think it was intended to convince people of hell's existence.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2007, 01:00:14 pm »
I can swim
Wino

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2007, 01:18:41 pm »
That's such an old thing in Michigan...

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 01:28:32 pm »
But its there like this
I can swim
Wino

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.379 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317