Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I has a wii  (Read 2376 times)

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2008, 09:44:06 pm »
you dont need anything other than brawl. brawl > all

... although super mario galaxy and LOZ twilight princess ARE pretty fun... get those too... and Sonic and the secret rings, i was fuckin addicted to that game till i decided to make a 2nd profile for the awards (even tho their not worth shit ) but then it was all slow and stuff and i was like "omg wtf i was so much faster before, but the better profile was so much harder" and somehow i got sick of my favourite game......

...until of course i went back to melee and played that, with long brakes in between to play super mario galaxy and start a new file in LOZ windwaker, the previous file in which i had previously fucked up with my action replay (thats right), but i didnt play twilight princess cause that game was fuckin LONG. it was FUN but it was LONG and i had beaten it already so i didnt want to go back to it

... yea... im a nintendo fanboy.... lol....

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2008, 10:51:17 pm »
The graphics are drool worthy on both it looks like but the realism is amazing on the 360/ps3 one
but the wii one has drath vader as a playable person maor
hmm.......
and i want for force push something......
wii!
also: getting brawl
fuck nintendo and their getting rid of the wavebird

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Darth Sexy

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
I has a wii
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2008, 06:18:14 am »
Quote from: Adolf Von Sippycup
Quote from: Vector
cause the wii one wont look as pretty
and it wont have Havok or the other new tech that makes real world physics
You raise a good point. I shall then buy both versions. One to drool at and one to pretend I'm a Jedi with.
Yeah, that's what I'll probably end up doing too.

Stupid Brawl not being out in Australia.

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
I has a wii
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2008, 04:30:18 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter

... although super mario galaxy and LOZ twilight princess ARE pretty fun... get those too... and Sonic and the secret rings, i was fuckin addicted to that game till i decided to make a 2nd profile for the awards (even tho their not worth shit ) but then it was all slow and stuff and i was like "omg wtf i was so much faster before, but the better profile was so much harder" and somehow i got sick of my favourite game......

...until of course i went back to melee and played that, with long brakes in between to play super mario galaxy and start a new file in LOZ windwaker, the previous file in which i had previously fucked up with my action replay (thats right), but i didnt play twilight princess cause that game was fuckin LONG. it was FUN but it was LONG and i had beaten it already so i didnt want to go back to it

I'm currently playing through Twilight Princess a third time. XD It's not that long. It's actually a lot easier than the other games. I mean, every boss only takes three hits? That's stupid. In OoT the only bosses that died in three hits were the ones when you were a kid. And that god-damn jellyfish thing in OoT pissed me off.
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I has a wii
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2008, 06:54:06 pm »
Quote from: Adolf Von Sippycup
Quote from: KingRanter

I'm currently playing through Twilight Princess a third time. XD It's not that long. It's actually a lot easier than the other games. I mean, every boss only takes three hits? That's stupid. In OoT the only bosses that died in three hits were the ones when you were a kid. And that god-damn jellyfish thing in OoT pissed me off.
i THINK i know what your talking about... its been a while since ive played OOT... if thats the 3rd boss as a kid then yes, i hated him too. i hated most of them.... but its just cause theyre evil, i mean who rly likes them as a character anyways?

not like they were rly characters at all..... hmmm.....

anyways, yea with twilight princess i fucked up somethin fierce in the pyrimad and got lost, so i took a rly long time to find out where the fuck i had left off, but in between that i took a long break cause i got sick of looking for where the fuck i was, thats y it seemed so long.

but it was a great game yes.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317