Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Sorry, Ranter  (Read 2032 times)

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« on: December 17, 2008, 05:59:17 pm »
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 06:28:34 pm »
ha

he hates a lot of nintendo games as it is anyways. he completely tore apart brawl.

but thats beside the point, i've seen trailers and noticed a few of the things he said myself but i've been pissed off at bad videogames before but if i can manage to beat a fucking annoying level then i feel proud of myself. or i begrudgingly give it the finger and be thankful it was over. however if i beat a very bad game that i played because it was fun while i was playing it, i'm proud of myself no matter what

now, sonic chronicles was a fucking bad game, and sonic heroes was pretty bad too (but i never owned it) and same can be said for a few other games IM SURE but i dont take reviews seriously.

but im not some kind of sonic fanboy either, so even if i did take reviews seriously, this wouldnt bother me too much

tl;dr: lol, idc

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 07:07:56 pm »
Reminds me of this.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 07:11:38 pm »
Rent or buy:

Only buy this if you're a HUGE fan of the series. Otherwise, rent, or avoid it altogether. You won't be missing much.

i am this. im not a fanboy, but im a fan

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 09:42:40 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter
he hates a lot of nintendo games as it is anyways. he completely tore apart brawl.

That isn't actually true. He liked Super Mario Galaxy, used Metroid Prime as an example of a "good" console FPS (see his Turok review), and said that Mario Sunshine and Twilight Princess were better than Mario 64 and Ocarina. He just hates fighting games, and the fact that Nintendo seems to be beating its old franchises to death like he accuses Lucasfilm of doing to Star Wars.

Furthermore, Sonic is not Nintendo. He is Sega.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 09:42:53 pm by invincible13matt »
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 09:59:40 pm »
oh thats right. oh well.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 10:13:10 pm »
did any of you fucking watch the B-Roll of the video?

http://gamedamage.net/

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 10:27:54 pm »
i dont see how this is extremely relevant >_>

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 12:35:10 pm »
The guy with the nice, nice hat on the left is the man ripping on Sonic in the review I showed

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 03:41:02 pm »
we all know that. I'm just saying YAHTZEE CROSHAW PITCHING A TV PILOT WITH TWO FRIENDS= WIN!!!11

Though Yahtzee needs his own show. Those two friends of his really ruin it.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 06:02:59 pm »
Quote from: zblewski
we all know that. I'm just saying YAHTZEE CROSHAW PITCHING A TV PILOT WITH TWO FRIENDS= WIN!!!11

Though Yahtzee needs his own show. Those two friends of his really ruin it.

It is win, but he does have his own show in Zero Punctuation. His two friends just make this one different than his usual ranting, as it's balanced by the other two.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

C-zom

Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2008, 06:11:03 pm »
Sonic fucking sucks and that review was hilarious.

Offline Elijah S Konderwink

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008, 06:14:26 pm »
Game that incorporates a die is most spiffing, due to his British descent no doubt.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:17:52 pm by Elijah S Konderwink »
Do not create error, or you shall be punished.

mexicuns are the bane of existence.

http://wiki.rialliance.net/index.php?title...h_S._Konderwink

mexicun encounters survived: 1

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 12:04:56 pm »
He's Australian, so yeah, he's of British descent.

Offline Elijah S Konderwink

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2008, 01:08:53 pm »
Quote from: pielord47

Yahtzee is a British-born, currently Australian-based writer and gamer with a sweet hat and a chip on his shoulder. When he isn't talking very fast into a headset mic he also designs freeware adventure games and writes the back page column for PC Gamer, who are too important to mention us. His personal site is www.fullyramblomatic.com.

Be inclined to educate yourself in the field of multi-dimensional cognitive process of decoding symbols for the purpose of deriving meaning.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 01:18:53 pm by Elijah S Konderwink »
Do not create error, or you shall be punished.

mexicuns are the bane of existence.

http://wiki.rialliance.net/index.php?title...h_S._Konderwink

mexicun encounters survived: 1

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 01:27:35 pm »
Elijah, I can't understand what you just said, but I see you're still a Mexicun.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 03:47:55 pm »
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink

Yahtzee is a British-born, currently Australian-based writer and gamer with a sweet hat and a chip on his shoulder. When he isn't talking very fast into a headset mic he also designs freeware adventure games and writes the back page column for PC Gamer, who are too important to mention us. His personal site is www.fullyramblomatic.com.

Be inclined to educate yourself in the field of multi-dimensional cognitive process of decoding symbols for the purpose of deriving meaning.
Well if he lives in Australia, which you have pointed out, he is Australian.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 05:12:52 pm »

Doesnt that make YOU british, stupid american?

[b]testingbanitplease[/b]

Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 05:22:16 pm »
meow

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Sorry, Ranter
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 07:37:48 pm »
Quote from: zblewski

Doesnt that make YOU british, stupid american?
I'm not descended from any Brits in any way.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317