Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: History Tyme  (Read 521 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
History Tyme
« on: January 12, 2009, 08:32:13 pm »
When you follow da law it's like the ghetto in diz bitch called, the united states of america, and that's just stupid, because it all started when some tru gangstaz was like standing up to some real punk thugs that were like saying: put up your handz, and let dem guns hit the floor.

Our boyz from the past went ven desil, wolverine, fucking super man, the hulk, wonder woman, invisible, and a lot more than that on them thugs, but here's the reality check. Dose thugs was our own policemen of our own government so that means that we can never respect our government again when it comes to our own protection so after those thugs got their bootays kicked things weren't suppose to ever be the same again, but then something happened that's making us go back to repeating our past.

Well in conjunction with that I asked what iz the most powerful weapon to the search engine, and you won't believe what it told me. It said that the TV is the most powerful weapon, and if you look there's loads of people watching the stupid crap that's on it, but it's not they're watching it, but da fucking influence it has bought into making everybody nothing more than a fag with a fashion sense. Don't try deny it, because look at how it destroyed something as beautiful as music.

Da polotics today are just pathetic: I mean it's like the news try to make everything look as simple as if you can pick your polotical party by just picking a color. I'm tired of ranting now, because dizshit is suppose to be about my guns.  I just wanted to make an entertaining improve of God knows what. Oh, and not to mention there were only about a little more than like 6 taxes back in that day when people started to thrown down with the government, but now there's thousands of tazes, and dumb fagz paying for emz.

Government's absolutely necessary, and all, but that shit aint right.  

Inspired by cheractors Ali G, and Cheec
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
History Tyme
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 09:31:11 pm »
wat
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
History Tyme
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 10:01:05 pm »
Dat sum tru life shiznick rite der.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317