Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: A Few New Pics  (Read 2361 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
A Few New Pics
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 09:05:08 am »
Quote from: ganon5
An AK-47 does seem over the top if you claim it is solely for self defence. Most of the time your house isn't going to be burgled by 15+ people in body armor
yeah, that only happens to cool people.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
A Few New Pics
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 11:23:32 am »
The only reason it's over the top is due the the penetration factor, but as far as everything else it's actually absolutely perfect.
The magazine has a 30 rnd capacity, but I just keep 20 in each clip, and that's not really any more than some pistol clips capacity.  

Anyway though I'm interested to know if you're actually knowledgeable about oxets, case's length, and cartilages all together enough to make such assumptions?

They did sell short range rounds for the AK, but I missed out on that promotional deal, and now they're just as expensive as normal rounds, but just further more for your information after a terrible conflict I bought a shotgun eventually. I recently took this out of the case, because I may have to worry about 4 gentlemen trying to kill me, and do god, knows what to my girlfriend  after I ruin their lives for their acts against humanity.

In any case just know this:

if you ever actually need a gun, and are fortunate enough to own one you will never be more thankful anything else you possess in your life. The AK-47 is the most battle hardened, and proven for reliability rifle I know of beside the M1s or type rifles.

I'll even admit that I liked the idea of being able to take on a bad guy, and have the awesome gun to kill them, but it aint fun like that at all, because when you have a drawn rifle it truly does feel like just a piece of long metal with a bunch of metal mechanisms inside of it. It's actually so terrifying that you can't stop shaking for almost an hour, and your finger on a trigger is an ultimately sickening feeling when your rifle is drawn. If it weren't for me have my physical condition I guess I would have thrown up.

Get a rifle such as like one that can give you reliable protection, because when it comes down to a situation where you're the only one around God, just watches. The police, even if after called are 15 minutes away if you're lucky, and may not even show up, but in any case in the conflict that I was in the didn't even show up until the guy drove away. It's not about being tough, and thinking guns are cool, but simply being civilized.

Even a 13 yr old Canadian girls agree

http://www.freewebs.com/otherviews/kateysfirearmsfacts.htm

Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
A Few New Pics
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 12:10:23 pm »
Quote from: 1ofkind
I'll even admit that I liked the idea of being able to take on a bad guy, and have the awesome gun to kill them, but it aint fun like that at all, because when you have a drawn rifle it truly does feel like just a piece of long metal with a bunch of metal mechanisms inside of it. It's actually so terrifying that you can't stop shaking for almost an hour, and your finger on a trigger is an ultimately sickening feeling when your rifle is drawn. If it weren't for me have my physical condition I guess I would have thrown up.
Um... I've used rifles before. lolwut?
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
A Few New Pics
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 12:11:50 pm »
Quote from: zblewski
The second amendment was made in the 1700's, for when American citizens still had to live in the fear of a possible British re-invasion. Back in the day when all people had were pitchforks, muskets, and torches.

I think someone forgot to tell you guys: The invasion's been called off. THEY AREN'T COMING.
Yeah, you're probably- hey wait. Your head of state is the Queen... of England!

*goes to buy an AK*
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
A Few New Pics
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 03:53:33 pm »
Anyway though I'm interested to know if you're actually knowledgeable about oxets, case's length, and cartilages all together enough to make such assumptions?
yes I happen to be quite knowledgable about cartilages

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
A Few New Pics
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 05:22:14 pm »
Next year I'm getting my license. Then I'm driving to Nevada to buy a Desert Eagle. I have to get one before Obama bans guns.
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
A Few New Pics
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2009, 12:36:24 am »
Quote from: llamavore
yes I happen to be quite knowledgable about cartilages

Spell check fuck over, but on the other hand

Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
A Few New Pics
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2009, 08:10:35 pm »

its purdy

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.23 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317