Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wish Game  (Read 18869 times)

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/generalraptorx
Wish Game
« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2007, 08:24:19 am »
Quote from: Flask
Quote from: GRX Dragon
Flask gets to learn everything by asking only to realize he can no longer think.

That makes absolutely no sense. Complete knowledge does not equal lack of thought. I can still think that I want a PB&J sandwich even though I know everything about a PB&J sandwich and the wanting itself.

Au Contraire.

Your wish was to learn anything you wanted by simply asking about it IN YOUR MIND. Thus, by my removing your ability to think you are unable to ask anything inside your mind.

Anyhow...

Wish granted, you get more beer only to die slowly in a horrid accident with Flask by your side.

I wish I could resurrect anyone I want.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]
Thanks for the badge of honor, stupid fanboy.

Offline d0llface87

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/alyciasbi
Wish Game
« Reply #241 on: November 13, 2007, 11:18:02 am »
Quote from: d0llface87
Granted, but one by one every good female singer has a breakdown ... the world is now full of bald, drug-addicted 'stars' who cannot perform to save their lives. The lack of music causes the planet to implode, and all life perishes.
(or something)

I wish Craig Ferguson was on all the time :-) Once a day simply is not enough  

I like my answer better.

I like yours better too  
*All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream*

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
Wish Game
« Reply #242 on: November 13, 2007, 11:18:51 am »
Quote from: Prince Tomb
my walls were forest green and my ceiling was a more emerald color lol

i wish they made a game system that played everything no matter when it came out so we won't have to buy new systems
Suspected Price of such of  this system: Your soul for all eterinty

You didn't grant his wish, but whatever...

Granted, but the eventual lack of console profit causes an upheaval in the gaming world, causing countless lawsuits that one day cause the whole system to come crashing down.

Ah ha but that is wat i want to happen   plus it would be just the type of thing to give Sega a chance to make another system  
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
Wish Game
« Reply #243 on: November 13, 2007, 11:20:44 am »
oh and the name of this masterful system will be the Playstation X-Dreamcast 64 ™
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 11:22:07 am by Prince Tomb »
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Wish Game
« Reply #244 on: November 13, 2007, 01:00:22 pm »
Quote from: Lamentations
Also I wish Flask would stop typing too much for a simple topic but simultaneously not bad me with his Mod powers for saying this, if I am allowed 2 wishes.

I type what I need to type, bucko.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wish Game
« Reply #245 on: November 13, 2007, 05:04:56 pm »
lolwut?
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2007, 06:16:08 pm »
Quote from: GRX Dragon
Flask gets to learn everything by asking only to realize he can no longer think.

That makes absolutely no sense. Complete knowledge does not equal lack of thought. I can still think that I want a PB&J sandwich even though I know everything about a PB&J sandwich and the wanting itself.

Quote from: Prince Tomb
my walls were forest green and my ceiling was a more emerald color lol

i wish they made a game system that played everything no matter when it came out so we won't have to buy new systems
Suspected Price of such of  this system: Your soul for all eterinty

You didn't grant his wish, but whatever...

Granted, but the eventual lack of console profit causes an upheaval in the gaming world, causing countless lawsuits that one day cause the whole system to come crashing down.

I wish Earth had an infinite lifespan, and was completey steeled against any kind of naturally-occuring planet-killing disasters. (I know what a smart person's corruption would be for this.)

umm game systems are sold at a loss, they make the monies back with the games

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2007, 06:27:32 pm »
REally, no way,,
Master Raider

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #248 on: November 13, 2007, 09:07:30 pm »
I wish this got back on topic. Talking about consoles is boring.

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #249 on: November 13, 2007, 09:24:18 pm »
Wish granted, but the wish coming is automatically made true without anyone corrupting it.

I wish for a million dollars.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #250 on: November 13, 2007, 09:41:13 pm »
Granted, but the world subsides into anarchy and it is worthless.
Master Raider

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #251 on: November 13, 2007, 11:33:31 pm »
You forgot to make a wish :/

Rest assured that no matter what you wished for it would end in your genitals being devoured by various crotch-eating insects.

but the wish coming is automatically made true without anyone corrupting it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!    Oh cruel world!

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #252 on: November 13, 2007, 11:47:21 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
Granted, but the world subsides into anarchy and it is worthless.

Touche'

Ok, both of you get back to wishing.  (This post does not count.)

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2007, 02:46:37 am »
I wish everyone on this forum excluding myself would die a horrible, horrible death.

Offline Twilight Master Neo

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #254 on: November 14, 2007, 05:43:08 am »
Granted. Way to go buddy. You're now all alone and you go emo. You slit your wrists the wrong way and die
Medals of Honor:
Great War III and The Unjust War

(^*~Click for Nation Link~*^)

Damen is like a cat; Annoying, mean, but hilarious when launched from a catapult.

</div>

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #255 on: November 14, 2007, 05:15:18 pm »
um your non-wish is granted, world ends

i wish for my grandpa to be okay

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #256 on: November 14, 2007, 07:18:08 pm »
Granted, but he spontaneously combusts a week from now.

I wish for the ability to embed flash videos.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #257 on: November 14, 2007, 08:06:53 pm »
Granted, but all videos on the internet are baleted.

I wish for telekinesis.
Master Raider

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
Wish Game
« Reply #258 on: November 14, 2007, 08:26:04 pm »
Granted, but you can't control it and are forever moving your most prized possessions to their destruction.

I wish for a holodeck
--------------------------------------
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

--------------------------------------
http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #259 on: November 14, 2007, 08:30:09 pm »
granted but it requires assembly and has 59014750183745609378 pieces

i wish for there to be a good story line for shadowrun

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317