Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: RIA's stance on drugs  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Liberal8989

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« on: May 04, 2007, 05:03:42 pm »
I was just wondering what the member's of the RIA think about drugs.

What is your stance?

If for, against, or the use of some drugs over another state why.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 05:17:37 pm by Liberal8989 »

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 05:11:44 pm »
highly against drugs. i dont want anything to do with them unless prescribed by a doctor

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/angellicdarkness
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 05:13:43 pm »
Weed, I am ok with as far as drugs go. But harder crap, I will not stand for. Especially seeing what it can do to a person via someone I knew doing them. *shakes head* Drugs like meth and E are evil.
~ Taladrea

your # Did not want to post it dut where r u @ ?

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline Liberal8989

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 05:19:53 pm »
why are you totally against dester55

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 05:20:06 pm »
When you take as many meds as I take, you don't need illegals.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline cheeseaholic

RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 05:34:22 pm »
I think they should be legal.  If you want to take them, go ahead.  Not a big fan myself, though.

Offline Liberal8989

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 07:17:36 pm »
you believe all drugs should be legal? why do you think that?
I'm not say that i don't agree with you Cheese because i do, but you should read this article.
http://www.gargaro.com/drugs.html

Offline cheeseaholic

RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 07:25:55 pm »
Read it, seen all those arguments before.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 07:26:43 pm »
Quote from: Liberal8989
why are you totally against dester55

I'm in health right now and man, YOU DON"T KNOW, YOU DON"T KNOW

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 09:23:11 pm »
If it isn't prescribed to you by a doctor, you shouldn't be on it, unless its self-stuff within reason, like Tylenol or cough drops. People who take drugs alter their reality and can in fact harm others by taking drugs, because of what they might do under the influence of the drug (drunk driving anyone?) Granted, if all drugs were legal, most of the druggies would die out, but there would be more later. So I am against any drug that hasn't been prescribed by a professional or that is meant to be self-administered.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

wethepeople

RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 09:47:59 pm »
A little lesson that applies to a lot. If you have to hide it, or if the general toniclace says its bad, it is indeed bad.

But enough with the little sayings, I am opposed to drugs. Never tried them, never will. Last thing I need is an addiction in my head, and the last thing I need is to inhale smoke to make me feel better. No drugs for me.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 10:30:59 pm »
Liberal, that page quotes NO sources whatsoever.

Try this on for size: www.hempfiles.com

This page quotes sources, and for everyone's information, GEORGE WASHINGTON GREW AND SMOKED MARIJUANA.

The drug war has NEVER worked. Ever since drugs were illegalized, the usage of them has increased. We need to do the same thing that people did with cigarettes, and EDUCATE people. The use of Cigarettes has dropped what, 50%?

Watch this: http://leap.cc/Multimedia/LEAPpromo.php

My stance , now, is that marijuana should be legalized, and our citizens need to be educated. However, I do not believe that marijuana usage should ever be used in a public place, NO MATTER WHAT.

All other drugs should remain completely illegal.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 10:32:15 pm »
Quote from: invincible13matt
If it isn't prescribed to you by a doctor, you shouldn't be on it, unless its self-stuff within reason, like Tylenol or cough drops. People who take drugs alter their reality and can in fact harm others by taking drugs, because of what they might do under the influence of the drug (drunk driving anyone?) Granted, if all drugs were legal, most of the druggies would die out, but there would be more later. So I am against any drug that hasn't been prescribed by a professional or that is meant to be self-administered.

People die every year from taking Tylenol and over the counter medicines, but there has NEVER been a recorded death due to Marijuana.

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 10:54:33 pm »
Uh Shy, Is It warm in your house of lies?

Marijuania has more carcigions (i think i spelled that wrong) Than cigarettes. Its possible that all smoke related deaths could have been Weed.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unless you just ripped that eye from its socket and ground it into the cold, hard surface of reality.
-Flask

I am the ballot in your box
the oxet in your gun
that inner glow that lets you know to call your brothers son

the story that just begun
the promise of what's to come
and I will remain a soldier til' the war is won.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 10:59:54 pm »
Quote from: DRUNKENKING
Uh Shy, Is It warm in your house of lies?

Marijuania has more carcigions (i think i spelled that wrong) Than cigarettes. Its possible that all smoke related deaths could have been Weed.

Read the links I gave, please, and look it up. No one has ever died from smoking marijuana. You would have to smoke nearly fourteen hundred pounds of weed in order to kill yourself.

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 11:19:04 pm »
people may not ODed on marijuana but they are many records of people driving with weed in their system and causing accidents. Weed messes with your head. Makes you hallucinate(spelled that wrong)It also messes with the chemical in your brain, slowing your reaction time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana#Imm..._of_consumption

Don't give me BS about Wiki being illigetimate, because they are several sources on there.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unless you just ripped that eye from its socket and ground it into the cold, hard surface of reality.
-Flask

the oxet in your gun

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.forumsvibe.com/baltimoregeekdo
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 11:21:38 pm »
I am againest illegal Drug use. All drugs (including nicotine, Caffiene and Alcohol) Are addictive All of them, even weed can be. Odds are eventually they will kill you, in a more painful and longer way then you'd otherwise die. Quite a few members of my family have died do to Drugs. There are no safe addictive drugs.]

However
I believe all currently illegal drugs should be legalized and regulated like Cigarettes. If you make it so people can buy crack at Wal-mart you put the Gun-welding drug dealers out of business and take the money away from the Colombian Drug cartels. Plus you get something new to tax.

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 11:31:56 pm »
I am completely for marijuana. As for other drugs, I have nothing against has, X, or anything low key. I'm against crack and heroin, just because crack addicts and needles are disgusting. I don't however any of them should be legalized, just because the only reason it possibly would be is for the government to make more money, and weed being illegal really doesnt make it that much more difficult to obtain.
people may not ODed on marijuana but they are many records of people driving with weed in their system and causing accidents. Weed messes with your head. Makes you hallucinate(spelled that wrong)It also messes with the chemical in your brain, slowing your reaction time

Don't give me BS about Wiki being illigetimate, because they are several sources on there.
Weed isnt a hallucinogen, its a depressant, it doesnt make you see shit, it makes you tired/drowsy, exactly like the wiki page you quoted says.

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 11:44:01 pm »

And Alchohol does the same thing. In fact, people are probably less likely to drive while high becuase of its effects. That's from one of my sources as well.

What's your point? You're really not holding much water here...

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 11:56:09 pm »
Read the article. And whether or not alchohol is doing this is irrelevant. Yes there has not been ever been a record of Weed overdose. its the secondary effects that weed does to you is what kills.
-Flask

the oxet in your gun

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317