Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: GOD DAMN IT ALL.  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« on: November 16, 2007, 09:34:04 pm »
So I've been trying for a while to get the balls to talk to the girl I like.  I finally do it.  So I'm walking down the hall, talking with her, having a nice conversation, when some FUCKHEAD comes, just barges RIGHT FUCKING IN, fucking INTERRUPTS ME, and literally PUSHES ME OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY.  WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.  GO DROWN IN YOUR OWN VOMIT, YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

wethepeople

GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 09:43:59 pm »
I just watched the BME PAIN OLYMPICS. The word balls not makes me cringe. Anyway.

Thats happened to me more times then I can count, but most of the time by the girls friends. Did he interrupt the conversation, start one with her then walk away and leave you out of it? If so, kill him.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 09:45:34 pm »
No.  HE FUCKING PUSHED ME OUT OF HIS FUCKING WAY and then he walked away!
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 09:46:04 pm »
One solution. Shoot the school up.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 09:47:11 pm »
Seeing as there are (or were) two guys at my school with a hit list...  And one just got expelled...  Nope.  Not valid.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 09:49:53 pm »
If anybody refuses to shoot up their school solely because they're get expelled, I think they've got bigger problems than girls.
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 09:52:12 pm »
>_>
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 10:18:38 pm »
dude that shit happens to everyone

girls usually get mad at whoever does it on the inside, unless they think the guy is really hot
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 10:32:46 pm »
I would yell at him, and if he decided to mess with me, seriously, I would beat him down.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 10:40:11 pm »
but flask, you dont like girls in the first place

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 12:28:44 am »
First of all if it's just some guy you don't know, and he's stupid enough to touch you let alone with the fact that he's completely cock blocking then you were just a bitch right there. In that situation I'd just ask the guy what the fuck he's doing. You should have been this ll close to beating the fucking shit out of anybody that puts a finger on you in an oppressive manner let alone is cock blocking you. If you're really mad, and not a fucking retard then just let it go, but don't let this be failure by letting this mistake happen again, because only until then it will be failure.

BTW I suggest you look up some boxing techniques this way you could probably have a edge. Most people have no idea how to fight.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 12:56:18 am »
One soltution.

Plot his down fall. infrom the toughest kid in the school that your enemy insulted him and challenged him (The toughest kid in school) to a fight then sit back and watch the fire works.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 12:59:15 am »
Hahaha, I love the advice that's being dispensed.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 03:20:45 am »
Quote from: Vector

I love girls.

Well, some of them.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 10:40:44 am »
Quote from: Kaiser
Agreed. Better yet, do it with a Crossbow. Everybody loves Crossbows.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

wethepeople

GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 11:47:33 am »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
Quote from: Kaiser
Agreed. Better yet, do it with a Crossbow. Everybody loves Crossbows.

Only noobs use crossbows. Real men tie a rope to a tree and fling babies from that.

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 01:06:04 pm »
Crossbows are nice and all, but these are better. I don't support school shootings unless you use one of these:

Bonus points if you do it in a Roman Legionnaire's uniform. I'm pretty sure the guy manning the ballista in the picture is actually an auxilia but that's not important.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 01:06:47 pm by Joker »
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 01:43:06 pm »

I love girls.

Well, some of them.

name two that your not related to, even girls that you like will be fine >_>

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2007, 05:09:35 pm »
I didn't come here for advice, and I'm glad I didn't: it's either retarded/obviously a joke, or suggesting something that would get me expelled.  Or both.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT ALL.
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2007, 08:24:00 pm »
name two that your not related to, even girls that you like will be fine >_>

Unless you're a dolt, you know that young love comes and goes. As a young man, I cannot say "I love blank". I don't know who I love yet. Me saying I love girls means girls in general. It's like asking me if I am enjoying an unopened can of tonic. I may like carbonated beverages in general, but I won't know if I like that particular brand and flavor until I drink it up.

You get my point?

Anyways, Cynic....what were you looking for from this topic? If not advice, then....sympathy? If that's what you want, I believe we all sympathize with you.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317