Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: IT's snowing!  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
IT's snowing!
« on: March 07, 2008, 03:17:18 pm »
Ah, finally, I've been waiting all year for this.

Anyone else seen snow this year? I live in TN, so we don't get it often.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
IT's snowing!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 03:18:13 pm »
what part cuz I got some back in late Dec.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
IT's snowing!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 03:20:06 pm »
Memphis, thriving metropolis from hell.

It's nice though, I like it well enough.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
IT's snowing!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 03:21:36 pm »
BAH west TN sux balls East Tn ftw
EAST SIDE!
I can swim
Wino

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
IT's snowing!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 03:37:32 pm »
Quote from: Reoga
BAH west TN sux balls East Tn ftw
EAST SIDE!

Where do you live?

Dude, we've got downtown... Beale street, son. Peabody, mud island.

Memphis is where it's at.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
IT's snowing!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 03:44:21 pm »
Madisonville TN
we got cows. lots of cows.
I can swim
Wino

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
IT's snowing!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 06:52:21 pm »
I live in central Minnesota.

Yes, we have snow.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
IT's snowing!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 09:02:28 pm »
I used to live in Minnesota.  I live in Western Arkansas now, and it snowed all day yesterday.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
IT's snowing!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 09:12:37 pm »
Chicago's been hit hard this year.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
IT's snowing!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 09:13:31 pm »
yep cant go back to Arkansas
I can swim
Wino

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
IT's snowing!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 09:18:21 pm »
I have never seen snow in my life and it makes me sad... ;_;

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
IT's snowing!
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 09:26:56 pm »
so would you say that you are a sad Moose?
I can swim
Wino

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
IT's snowing!
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 12:15:23 am »
He's a ::sadpanda::.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
IT's snowing!
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 05:00:13 am »
It's also snowing here in Germany. Damn it, I don't need snow in March. Would have been better on Christmas, but of course we had no snow at that time.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317