Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: RIA Drama-Mama-Mamama-Meter  (Read 6771 times)

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
RIA Drama-Mama-Mamama-Meter
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 09:03:56 pm »
That sounds painful.

bioakky

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 09:25:23 pm »
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 08:03:41 pm by bioakky »

Offline cheeseaholic

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2007, 09:46:17 pm »
CHEESE SMASH!

*rips your penis off*

*ties it in a knot*

*puts it in a sammich*

Hey Moth, I got a cheese and baloni sammich here if you want one.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 03:28:16 pm »
Quote from: cheeseaholic
CHEESE SMASH!

*rips your penis off*

*ties it in a knot*

*puts it in a sammich*

Hey Moth, I got a cheese and baloni sammich here if you want one.

You have what we in the real world call "issues."
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
-Ezekiel 25:17

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 03:32:09 pm »
*sets to 6*

It's unusually calm...

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 04:10:40 pm »
Well then I need to cause some CockPony...

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 05:44:25 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
Hey when your mom leaves to come over to my house, have her bring some simple green, the floor doesn't get sparkling clean with just soap and water..
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
-Ezekiel 25:17

Offline cheeseaholic

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2007, 11:50:26 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser

Declare yourself a spy and post all my guides in OWF.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 04:14:47 pm »
Nah I think im just going to coup... Ok there we go I just couped... I now lead this alliance.

Damn its hard to coup when your not a Admin.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2007, 10:45:48 am »
What's with D: Florida?

Offline Little_Squirrel

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2007, 06:19:51 pm »
3: A handful of members/Notable members are burritos/threatening to leave/complaining about the state of the alliance.

*Cough*
Call me Squirrel
[Insert witty comment here]
Click here! to view my nation
(Unchartered Island, ruled by The Unknown Ruler)

[From the GameFAQs boards]
fantasyspirit: "Like the other day, she wrote, she likes my cookies."
skullgon: "Did you put your gingerbread man in her oven?"

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2007, 07:51:45 am »
You were just one. ;>_> I wouldn't have set the meter there for you.

The meter was there once. We lost four members in quick succession, crazyisraelie, Lakai, Esteban, and...one other, whose name I can't remember. The biggest impact is that we lost Lakai, our best Photoshopper, and one of my two Advanced Diplomats. ;_;

Girl montage!

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2007, 08:28:19 am »
Quote from: Moth
You were just one. ;>_> I wouldn't have set the meter there for you.

The meter was there once. We lost four members in quick succession, crazyisraelie, Lakai, Esteban, and...one other, whose name I can't remember. The biggest impact is that we lost Lakai, our best Photoshopper, and one of my two Advanced Diplomats. ;_;

I love how you value Lakai, a relatively new member, over crazy, an older member who you've known longer. >_> But you're forgetting the war veteran, Ravaged.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Little_Squirrel

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2007, 08:40:23 am »
crazyisraelie

O_O Wtf almost all the people that I used to know from this alliance have left... Omega, Artemis, and now israelie...
Call me Squirrel
[Insert witty comment here]
Click here! to view my nation
(Unchartered Island, ruled by The Unknown Ruler)

[From the GameFAQs boards]
fantasyspirit: "Like the other day, she wrote, she likes my cookies."
skullgon: "Did you put your gingerbread man in her oven?"

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2007, 01:15:03 pm »
Everything Crazy was as a member, we still have or we could get back. Lakai was, far and away, our best photoshopper. I still talk to Crazy. He's a member of the TCF now.

And that's right, it's Ravaged we lost. >_<

He left because of some f**king AIDS we promised. We offered him so much before, and he turned it down. His loss, really. =\

Girl montage!

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2007, 08:08:21 pm »
dont forget We

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2007, 08:16:46 pm »
I think we might have died. He's never on MSN.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unless you just ripped that eye from its socket and ground it into the cold, hard surface of reality.
-Flask

I am the ballot in your box
the oxet in your gun
that inner glow that lets you know to call your brothers son

the story that just begun
the promise of what's to come
and I will remain a soldier til' the war is won.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2007, 01:33:30 pm »
Why did these people leave anyways?

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 01:37:38 pm »
Honestly, I don't remember. o_o

Girl montage!

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2007, 10:57:45 pm »
7 is not appropriate. Drama levels have been soaring.

And I have returned. Clearly deserving of a level "Oh s**t".
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317