Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Have you ever written something up...  (Read 1637 times)

Offline cheeseaholic

Have you ever written something up...
« on: May 21, 2007, 11:39:50 pm »
Taken a look at it, and thought, "I'm going to Hell for this"?

I'm a bad, bad man.

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/angellicdarkness
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 11:45:01 pm »
Yes, but then I got over it knowing that I'll take over Hell.    
~ Taladrea

your # Did not want to post it dut where r u @ ?

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline cheeseaholic

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 11:47:11 pm »
There's a plan.

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 11:48:30 pm »
I've done that before, just not with something I've written.

I've said many things that I should go to hell for.  To bad I don't believe in it.
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 12:00:43 am »
Yeah if I end up in hell, satan will most likely just hand me a whip..
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
-Ezekiel 25:17

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 12:03:03 am »
Quote from: Perc

If I get there ahead of you...I'll be in charge. And I dunno you well enough to deem you worthy of a   position. Maybe just a   position.
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 12:05:05 am »
Quote from: Taladrea

If I get there ahead of you...I'll be in charge. And I dunno you well enough to deem you worthy of a   position. Maybe just a   position.

Maybe I could just talk at people who disagree with me?  What do you guys think...an eternity of debate vs me as a devil or an eternity of (not-the-fun-kind-of) whippings from Tala?
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 12:07:29 am »
Excuse me, I give both fun and non-fun whippings. My army of Vampire Penguins will quell your disbelief!
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 12:11:52 am »
*runs from the penguins*
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 12:15:01 am »
Quote from: Taladrea
Excuse me, I give both fun and non-fun whippings. My army of Vampire Penguins will quell your disbelief!

Harken and prepare youselves, for I am he, the Penguin Assassin, the great and most uber-deadly "Waddles in Shadows" (my indian name)

Fear meeee!!

*stands in line for fun whippings*

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 12:15:02 am »
Quote from: Azural
*runs from the penguins*

GET BACK HERE!!!!  
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 12:15:52 am by Taladrea »
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 12:15:52 am »
Never fear, I will waddle at him from behind that tree he is running towards!

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 03:33:46 pm »
Don't worry cheese what you wrote wasn't that bad... You need to remeber its a game.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 12:07:17 am »
Damn...I"m being surrounded.

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 12:10:06 am »
Quote from: Azural
Damn...I"m being surrounded.

*the vampire penguins tackle'em, biting and  'ing him until he gives up or passes out*
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 12:12:55 am »
*perc waddles back into the shadows*

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 12:23:49 am »
yeah, i dont think satan would have much reason to punish me. i'd probably become an officer in his army or something.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 02:55:00 pm »
its already been decided that i will take over hell in a meeting just recently with Satan.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 06:38:16 pm »
Yeah. Suspected grave-dig, considering that cheese said that he was never coming back
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317