Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Please Listen  (Read 941 times)

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
Please Listen
« on: June 14, 2008, 12:41:14 am »
A while back there was a girl. She was about to leave when her mother stopped her. Her mother had tears in her eyes. She begged her not to go.

The girl said, "Mom, I'm just going out with some friends." She walked out and shut the door. Her mom watched out the window, as the girl walked down the dark street. Her mom grabbed both sides of her head, and broke her neck.

The girl didn't know this as she walked to the park to meet her friends. She found them and they talked for awhile.

There were 9 of them there. 9 "friends." 5 guys. 4 girls. Her "friends." One of the girls pushed her down. She was confused as 4 of the guys raped her at the same time. Then the girls raped her too. Then the other guy raped her. Then all of them raped her together. Then a walrus walked up and raped her. Her little brother came and raped her.

There was more, but really, the point is just that she got the shit raped out of her. She limped back home crying. But once she got to the gate two ninjas grabbed her and raped her 5 times. At an 8.4 on the Tyson's Rape Scale. Then an old kung-fu master laughed at the sky yelling, "THISH ISH IT! AFTER ARR THE YEARSH OF PRANNING! MY VISHION HASH COME TRUE!" Then he raped her.

The girl was found an hour later and was rushed to the rape doctor. She was in critical rape condition. This was some Lifetime shit. The doctors had to operate quickly. They realized she was pregnant and was about to go into labor.

This usually takes 9 months. But she was raped REALLY BAD. She was in critical rape condition. So she died, but the baby............................................................................
.................................................................................
................................................................................
.................................................................................
.............. lived.

The baby grew up, and raped all of his relatives. He then raped EVERY SINGLE PERSON on the WHOLE PLANET! He then raped himself until he cried. He cried..... Then he killed himself. Because of how badly he raped himself.

Please, if you have any heart at all, then listen: This story is real. It happened to a close friend of mine. And they weren't the only one. It happens every day. If you don't post this story exactly 1 kajillion times, then you'll be raped to death by the rape monster. Please... Believe.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
Please Listen
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 01:04:56 am »
Please post this on MySpace and notify us of any response.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Please Listen
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 10:58:37 am »
I believe everything I read.  I will now forward this to everyone in my inbox <-sorry grandma

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Please Listen
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 11:52:53 am »
rape is nothing to laugh about, lol
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 11:53:34 am by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
Please Listen
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 05:14:45 pm »
I think Vintus wrote it at one point, I didn't write it.

I posted it on myspace, the two responses thought it was funny.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline MotherAfrica

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Please Listen
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 06:22:46 pm »
Wow umm, Very perverted like.
I am taking over Planet bob.

... and so far ive gotten banned...

But ill be back with my mass army of ...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317