Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Sir Michael Jackson has ceased bodily functions.  (Read 3469 times)

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Sir Michael Jackson has ceased bodily functions.
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 01:50:31 am »
MJ was proof that you can live the dream. Only in the USA can you be born a poor black boy and die a rich white woman.

Aaron J the joke is food poisoning from a 12 year old wiener.

The truth as I have heard it Via talk raido is cardiac arrest, possibly due to an OD of  Demurral * a morphine derivative*  allegedly from his personal physician. Whom last I heard was MIA.

why wont you dance
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 09:40:31 am »
Quote from: C-zom
Fuck you jackoffs mocking him out. He was cleared on charges on that trial because it was friggin staged, did you guys even watch the news? Parents did it for money. Defense tore them apart.

So was OJ, but do you really still think he didn't do it?  He turned out to be a real stand up guy...

The first allegation were settled out of court for $20M.  Would you really pay that just to make someone go away or avoid trial, unless you thought there was reason to believe you would lose?  Probably yes, but that is not the point.  Innocent until proven guilty does not exist in cases like this.  There is no such thing as an in impartial juror in these cases.

Truth be told, I think he was very strange and very misunderstood, and was probably completely telling the truth.  But you know what.  I don't care.  It's not going to stop me from joking about it.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 09:41:12 am »
Quote from: Reoga
MJ was proof that you can live the dream. Only in the USA can you be born a poor black boy and die a rich white woman.

Jealous much?

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 10:49:37 am »
You know, because he is 90% plastic he is being melted down and turned in to a PS3 so kids can still turn him on.

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 02:48:08 pm »
Quote from: Aaron
You know, because he is 90% plastic he is being melted down and turned in to a PS3 so kids can still turn him on.

LMAO, Why don't I doubt there being truth in this? Though, MJ would probably make a better Barbie doll, I could see the Japanese taking him for purposes of PS. It's used to fund their secret military.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 10:31:47 pm »
considering the nature of his mental problems I can see how he would want to be around kids without being a pedophile. that said, the notion of 'respect for the dead' is retarded. whether they're in heaven or nonexistent, I doubt dead people give a flying fuck what we say about them now. but that wont stop people from fapping in their tears to the sound of vultures trying to digest his corpse into ratings and publicity

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Aaron J

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 3.57" long.
  • has 47 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Communist Empire
  • Ruler: Aaron J
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2009, 09:10:58 am »
Quote from: Aaron
Lol.

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2009, 09:40:41 am »
Yeah poor MJ. I mean, it wasn't his fault one of the first songs he heard was "Jesus Loves the Little Children," and got the completely wrong idea.

/and LMFAO at the "he didn't get convicted = he didn't do it," argument. Yeah dude, that's why he paid off like a half dozen other families. The ones that took him to court just got greedy.

//in fairness, I liked Beat It as a kid and Thriller still is a bad ass album, even for tonic.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2009, 11:14:41 pm »
Quote from: DrunkWino
in fairness, I liked Beat It as a kid and Thriller still is a bad ass album, even for tonic.

Yarr to that one.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2009, 11:37:32 pm »
And yet at your age you  Beat It
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 11:49:00 pm »
You're just jealous because your makeup scares you so much you can't get off.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 06:05:58 am »
/and LMFAO at the "he didn't get convicted = he didn't do it," argument. Yeah dude, that's why he paid off like a half dozen other families. The ones that took him to court just got greedy.
but, your perspective is proof that people aren't convinced by what an official ruling finds and therefore proof that being found innocent in court isn't as important as making people shut the hell up, whether you're innocent or not. unless your life doesn't depend on public opinion. he was such an easy target for that sort of thing, it's pretty much impossible to know what really happened.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2009, 11:23:51 am »
No it's not. He put his hand in their pants and played with their  

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2009, 01:06:22 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
but, your perspective is proof that people aren't convinced by what an official ruling finds and therefore proof that being found innocent in court isn't as important as making people shut the hell up, whether you're innocent or not. unless your life doesn't depend on public opinion. he was such an easy target for that sort of thing, it's pretty much impossible to know what really happened.

Know beyond a shadow of a doubt? You're right, that's not possible unless I was there and saw it. Now we move into the world of "knowing behind any reasonable doubt." Less stringent than knowing with 100% certainty. Going off that criteria, then I feel comfortable in my thinking that MJ had most likely molested children.

That's the great trick of the court of public opinion after all. We the public are free to form our own opinion, but we have no legal power of enforcing a verdict. Meaning I can very well hold to my opinion of MJ diddling with children, I just couldn't go kidnap him and toss him in a homemade prison for 20 years.

At the end of it, when somebody comes up in a court charged with a crime, they're rolling the dice. If they have a good lawyer and get lucky with a sympathetic jury, they have a good shot at getting off the hook, regardless of whether or not they actually committed the crime they're charged with. More power to 'em being able to work a flawed system. It's still separate from public opinion though, so people will still draw their own conclusions about whether or not somebody did it.

Me, I look at it like this; if I had kids there would have been no way I'd let them hang out with MJ without my direct supervision if I'd let my kids near him at all.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2009, 01:35:02 pm »
Quote from: Crunka
fuck you assholes disrespecting him in such a way post death.

it was my dream to shake his hand.
Crunka, MJ already told you no to the Dutch Rudder.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 04:57:11 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser

Actually had to look at one up.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 05:02:41 pm »
Quote from: llamavore

Know beyond a shadow of a doubt? You're right, that's not possible unless I was there and saw it. Now we move into the world of "knowing behind any reasonable doubt." Less stringent than knowing with 100% certainty. Going off that criteria, then I feel comfortable in my thinking that MJ had most likely molested children.

That's the great trick of the court of public opinion after all. We the public are free to form our own opinion, but we have no legal power of enforcing a verdict. Meaning I can very well hold to my opinion of MJ diddling with children, I just couldn't go kidnap him and toss him in a homemade prison for 20 years.

At the end of it, when somebody comes up in a court charged with a crime, they're rolling the dice. If they have a good lawyer and get lucky with a sympathetic jury, they have a good shot at getting off the hook, regardless of whether or not they actually committed the crime they're charged with. More power to 'em being able to work a flawed system. It's still separate from public opinion though, so people will still draw their own conclusions about whether or not somebody did it.

Me, I look at it like this; if I had kids there would have been no way I'd let them hang out with MJ without my direct supervision if I'd let my kids near him at all.

In the court of public opinion, it doesn't matter if you get off or not.  Once you are charged, you are always guilty.  At least in cases where molestation is involved.  It's kinda like the oxshit the police dept does here.  They post the picture of anyone charged with a prostitution related crime (hooker or John).  But, even if they are acquitted, they refuse to take your picture down.  They get away with it by saying they are just keeping a record of what you were charged with.  

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 07:39:03 pm »
Quote from: Jenne

Sorry

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 10:15:20 pm »
Quote from: Jenne

Sorry
Just caught me by surprise that there was anything out there I had not heard of.

Along the same lines, this is simply referred to as The List.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.734 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317