Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: A poem/predication about the final end of the Unjust war/  (Read 498 times)

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
A poem/predication about the final end of the Unjust war/
« on: September 20, 2007, 07:50:11 pm »
"The reamaning UJPers I think knew they were doomed. But where anthour group would surrender to despair, The UJPers fought back with even greater strength. They made the Justice League fight for every inch of land. In my life I  have never seen anything like it. They would weep, They would pray, They would say good bye to their loved ones. Then throw them selves without fear or hestation at the very face of death itself. Never Surrendering. No one who saw them fighting against the inevitable could help but be moved to tears by their courge. their stubborn nobility. When they ran out of planes, they used guns, when they ran out of guns, they used Knifes and sticks and bear hands. They were magnifcient. I only hope that when it is my time, I may die with half as much dignity as I saw in their eyes at the end. They did this for (Insert amount of time here) . They never ran out of courge...but in the end they ran out of time."-Dark Tyrant at the end of the Unjust war on (Insert day here).

Obviusly when the Unjust war ends the gaps in this will filled in.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 11:35:52 pm »
...Okay.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 06:35:14 am »
....poem...?

....prediction...?

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 01:54:24 pm »
look I didn't know how to decribe it.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 26 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317