Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What do you do?  (Read 745 times)

Offline Nitemarebforcrismas

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
What do you do?
« on: September 02, 2008, 09:51:28 pm »
If it seems like you catch the girl you're in love with in lie after lie after lie. Literally, it's almost everything you can see a lie in her words. What do you do about that? You don't want to break up with her because you truly do love her. But you've already been through enough that the slightest thing can send you over the edge. And it seems like every time she lies it sends you over that edge...every time...

My Nation
I refuse to Chillax... e_e

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
What do you do?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 01:40:45 am »
... go on dr. phil with her (but i would just break up with her)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 01:41:04 am by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline nIveK oGre

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=220744
What do you do?
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 01:44:25 am »
what you do is find your nutsack and dump the lying bitch!

unless you're just being paranoid and she's not really lying and then you find your nutsack and dump the bitch and get your shit straightened out because you're acting like a puss.
frozen sky

<+Slim[element]> hehe hes kinda big that should be fun

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
What do you do?
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 04:13:24 am »
Dramatic much?

But really, what sort of stuff is she lying about (trying to hide something or trying to impress you?) and have you talked about it? Because I don't see how anyone's supposed to stay in a relationship with someone that drives them crazy

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
What do you do?
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 05:47:35 am »
had a similar problem, stayed with her for lie after lie.

You won't feel right unless you stay until you no longer want to be with her. If you leave her before you feel she really deserved it, you'll end up wanting her back.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
What do you do?
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 08:20:11 am »
You have to tell your girlfriend how you feel.  Yes I know, I said the "f" word, feel.  Anyways, tell her how you feel and explain to her that her behavior has to change or you will not be able to stay in the relationship.  If that doesn't help things I suggest breaking it off.  You deserve to be in love with someone who loves you just as much.  If she is lying as much as you say then she obviously doesn't feel the same and you have to do the hard thing and end it.  If you don't you'll be in this same little circle over and over again.  

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
What do you do?
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 09:02:26 am »
Quote from: Dontasemebro

You won't feel right unless you stay until you no longer want to be with her. If you leave her before you feel she really deserved it, you'll end up wanting her back.
That actually doesn't sound like that bad of an idea. Not a mindset with the hopes for a best outcome or anything, but it's not like it's the best situation either.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
What do you do?
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 09:24:38 am »
Quote from: Dontasemebro

on the other hand your feelings of what she deserves might be out of whack and maybe you're only staying with her because you're afraid you can't get better (which is not really love, that part)

if a really classy girl comes along you'll be wondering why you put up with what you put up with

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317