Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hot story  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.forumsvibe.com/baltimoregeekdo
Hot story
« on: April 30, 2007, 11:23:29 pm »
Tonight's the night! Her heart jumped and her ***** twitched as she crossed off the date on the calendar. As she prepared her morning coffee, Melissa noticed her hands were shaking. How on earth was she going to make it through the day? The anticipation could kill her.

It was just a day; but what a day -- Jason would be here tonight. They would be together at last. No more "I love yous" down the phone; no more aching loneliness at the sight of other couples; no more solitary nights.

They'd only met six months ago and Jason had been away for three -- so half their relationship had been conducted down the phone. It seemed like forever since she'd seen him, held him, smelt him. She could hardly contain her excitement, skipping to her room to check her preparations for tonight.

Oh, tonight. Only a few hours away, and such a night it would be. It would be special, it would be memorable, it would be perfection.

With a happy smile and a light heart, Melissa headed out the door to spend another day bored out of her skull in a dead end job, but today even that seemed like a wonderful idea.

She was busy for most of the day, but any time there was a break in the work, Melissa found herself dreaming of the coming evening. Her excitement built as the work day wound down -- she had forgotten it was also Valentine's Day, unconscious of the store displays in her private joy. Then she was reminded - just after 2pm, she looked up from her work to see an enormous bunch of red roses coming towards her. There was a courier behind them, but she could barely see him. Of course they were from Jason, complete with cornball verse:

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
Tonight sweetheart
You'll be a woman too"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 11:35:13 pm by Ananegg »

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Hot story
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 11:23:49 pm »
She blushed as she read the card, but a little thrill shook through her and settled deep within her, low in her belly, where it warmed and excited her. And the butterflies rose in her stomach.

Each time she looked at the flowers through the afternoon, the butterflies woke up, her nerves increasing; but the tickle down lower woke too and her excitement rose. By the time she left work she was a bundle of nervous expectation, staring at the flowers in her lap on the bus all the way home was almost too much for her.

She got off at her stop, barely containing the urge to run home to her little apartment. She noticed a couple of the older women on the bus smiling at her and some of the men openly leering - a pretty young woman with a big bunch of roses, the colour high in her cheeks, eyes sparkling, obviously excited at meeting up with her man. This was what Valentine's Day was about.

Melissa had cleaned, tidied, lit candles and set the music. She had showered, shaved, styled, powdered and perfumed. She had dressed in the special outfit and was standing in a fever of doubt, desire and mild dread in the middle of the room. Her fingers fluttered at each other and her eyes kept scanning the room, making sure everything was as it should be. She waited.

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Hot story
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 11:24:10 pm »
The sound of the old elevator stopping at her floor brought her eyes back to the door. She held her breath as the footsteps approached down the corridor. At the knock on the door she flew across the room, flung open the door and launched into his arms.

With some difficulty Jason caught her, juggling his bag and maintaining his balance just barely as she kissed him ferociously. He threw his bag through the doorway, freeing both arms now to hold his girl. God, he'd missed her and, judging by the welcome, she'd missed him just as much. He nuzzled the top of her head, breathing in her wonderful scent.

"Come on, baby, let's get inside. You never know what perv is watching out here," he murmured into her hair, only half joking. This building wasn't overly secure and the neighbourhood wasn't that great. Jason had spent half his time away missing Melissa, the other half worrying about her safety.

They'd never expected him to be seconded out of state when they took the lease, never dreamed she'd be alone here. Their only concern had been it was cheap and they could save while being together. It had been perfect. Then he got called away. Hell, he'd never even seen it with furniture -- she'd had to move in alone, two days after he left.

He stepped inside, still holding her. As he moved into the room, she stepped away, nervous once again, watching his face; waiting for his reaction to the appearance of their home. She knew it wasn't much, but she had done her best to make it pleasant.

Jason scanned the room, knowing she wanted him to look. He wouldn't have cared what it looked like as long as she was there. But he could see her touch everywhere in the room and the roses in a huge vase, almost filling the table. He smiled, turning to look at his darling girlfriend.

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Hot story
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 11:25:36 pm »
His mouth went dry, his chest tightened and his stomach lurched just looking at her. He hadn't noticed what she was wearing when she opened the door; he hadn't had time before she was all over him. Now he saw. Spaghetti straps led to red lacy bra cups that thrust her tits toward him; a shimmery layer of shaped red satin fell from the bottoms of the cups, accentuating her waist and came to an end just below her hips. The red lace thong was clearly visible.

"Happy Valentine's Day, darling," she said, her eyes transmitting a mixture of wanton desire and mild apprehension. "Do you want to open your present now?"

The mixture of coy virgin in brazen slut lingerie was almost too much for Jason. He groaned and rolled his hips, repositioning his aching **** in his pants.

He knew he would be her first and wanted to take it slowly and gently with her. He had been waiting for this moment for three months. They had intended to do the deed when they first got the apartment. He had been happy to wait until she was ready, although he desperately hoped it would be soon -- the idea of living with Melissa without sex was torture.

"Oh, God. Melissa." His hands were shaking as he reached to caress her face. "I want nothing more than to open my present." He cupped her face and turned it up to his, his eyes searching hers. "Are you sure you're ready? You don't have to do this yet, if you don't want to." Her eyes remained steady on his.

"I'm ready," she whispered. "Just ..." Her eyes dropped then, her cheeks pink. She didn't know how to finish. She so wanted it to be perfect.

"I know. I will."

He scooped her up and carried her down the hall, to the bedroom. She had definitely worked to set a mood here with soft music and aromatic candles and -- his eyes flew to hers, amused and vaguely shocked - black satin sheets!

She really had gone all out, and Jason was determined to make it as wonderful as he could for her. He lay her gently on the bed, and began a burlesque striptease for her, seeking to lighten her mood a little, as well as get rid of his clothing.

Melissa couldn't help giggling as Jason tried to find a sexy way to remove his socks and succeeded merely in hopping off balance and doubled over around the room.

Finally naked, he turned to her, mock serious. "You'll pay for that giggle, missy," he growled and crawled onto the bed, nibbling and licking at her toes, across her ankle and slowly up her leg. At first she squealed, pulling away from the tickling sensation but, as he climbed slowly up her thigh, she became still, savouring the sensation, her eyes at first large and then gradually closing as the heat built within her. Her eyes flew open again as she felt him slide the thong off her legs and she sat up to help him remove the lacy bra and sheer overlay.

Then he continued his oral voyage, onto her belly and between her breasts to reach her face, caressing her mouth before slowly heading back down again, this time via her collarbones and onto her breasts.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Hot story
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 11:26:34 pm »
You found the XXX store up the street from the mall didint u?
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
Hot story
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 11:27:10 pm »
Quote from: Reoga
You found the XXX store up the street from the mall didint u?

this

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Hot story
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 11:30:09 pm »
She was making soft mewling noises as his tongue lapped around one nipple, his fingers gently stroking and kneading the other, and she squirmed under his touch. His other hand was stroking across her mound, lightly brushing the well trimmed hair and making little circuits around and up and down, making her gasp and her hips writhe.

Now, this is a story all about how,My life got flipped-turned upside down, And I liked to take a minute, Just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days, Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school, When a couple of guys, Who were up to no good, Startin makin trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air'.

I begged and pleaded with her day after day, But she packed my suite case and send me on my way, She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orang juice out of a champagne glass.Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear the pricey booze, wine all that, Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat? I don't think sow, I'll see when I get there, I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air.

Well, the plane landed and when I came out, There was a dude who looked like a cop and yelled my name out, I ain't trying to get arrested, I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near, The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror, If anything I can say this cab is rare, But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'.

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later', I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
Hot story
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 11:33:01 pm »
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Hot story
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 11:38:25 pm »
Yea you found it your reading this ot of pent house

I got that one to day its good lok on pag 24...... hot

and is that what I think it is in where i think it is?
I can swim
Wino

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Hot story
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 11:54:59 pm »

Actually this is a lengthy way to trick people, it is a common fad here.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
Hot story
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 11:57:03 pm »
Quote from: Ananegg

Agree'd.

Ananegg is the master of trickery.
You should make that your title.

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Hot story
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 11:58:31 pm »
Wow, I just got myself suspended on GameFAQs, for this...

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
Hot story
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 11:58:45 pm »
Quote from: Ananegg

any way there b one on OBT a bout 20 miles up from Fl mall 2 storys
I can swim
Wino

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
Hot story
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 02:03:53 am »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 02:04:25 am by Esteban »

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317