Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I'll be a middle man or a buyer  (Read 906 times)

Offline dsherwood

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
I'll be a middle man or a buyer
« on: August 06, 2007, 04:41:32 pm »
Hi All,

I'm pretty new to all of this, and I'm looking to make some money. I can buy tech if you've got a middle man (or don't mind waiting 10 days), or I'll work as a middle man for your tech deal.

I don't know the going rate for this kind of work, I just ask for fair compensation, trying to get a new nation in the alliance up and running.

message me here or PM me in game http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=160021

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 04:46:20 pm »
You mean a tech SELLER

And I'd like to purchase some!

Offline dsherwood

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 05:06:44 pm »
Buy tech from the system, sell to other users, I guess that would be a tech seller, you're right.

I've just sent you a PM in game

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 09:16:18 am »
Awsome... when I get home, I'll make a nice estimate to when I can buy--probably only 2 more days left till I can cover all the payments

Still need to figure out the middleman's rate, his nation strength it 26k--200k would be a drop in the bucket!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317