Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ever wanted to fucking kill a grave digger?  (Read 39171 times)

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Ever been in a relationship?
« Reply #340 on: March 20, 2008, 09:12:40 pm »
.woW

>_>
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #341 on: March 21, 2008, 08:59:15 am »
Quote from: Loren
Quote from: llamavore
loren had sex in a starbucks?

No. Could have, but no.

you kmeow that fingerbang song from southpark? i'm gonna fingerbang-bang you into my life, girl you like to fingerbang and that's alright....

sometime i have to fingerbang a girl to that song... I must! then i'll be like... did i say all this already?  

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 21, 2008, 09:06:35 am »
I think Llamavore is a virgin.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 21, 2008, 09:08:47 am »
Quote from: Vector
yes, 3 times

<_<
>_>

call me a man whore and i'll cut your balls off and give them to kenny for his birthday!

Quote from: wethepeople
Dang Vector. >_>

That's a lot? I've had...8. 7 of which lasted longer than a week. 2 more than a month. One on+off for 3 years. That one would be my avatar.

EDIT: This is not including the long-distance online relationships I've had...because it would be an astronomical number, probably counting a few 400 lb black men.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 09:09:54 am by Dontasemebro »
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Internal Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #344 on: March 21, 2008, 11:07:51 am »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
< - - and I are practically back together.
Does she know you're using a picture of her as your avatar on two forums?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 11:08:12 am by EnragedLobster »
fuck off

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: March 21, 2008, 11:34:16 am »
She uses a picture of me on the one forum we're on together. Idk about any others, neither does she.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 11:34:29 am by Dontasemebro »
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #346 on: March 21, 2008, 01:44:40 pm »
I think Llamavore is a virgin.

i assure you i've shot up my fair share of foreign infrastructure.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 21, 2008, 01:56:53 pm »
I've been with the same guy for 5 1/2 years. We live together. I am sooo old. Way too old to be on this website.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 21, 2008, 09:48:08 pm »
yes, 3 times

<_<
>_>

call me a man whore and i'll cut your balls off and give them to kenny for his birthday!

Dang Vector. >_>

That's a lot? I've had...8. 7 of which lasted longer than a week. 2 more than a month. One on+off for 3 years. That one would be my avatar.

EDIT: This is not including the long-distance online relationships I've had...because it would be an astronomical number, probably counting a few 400 lb black men.

um..... ya
vector hit 11 ex's yesterday
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 09:50:51 pm by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 21, 2008, 09:57:04 pm »
yes, 3 times

<_<
>_>

Dang Vector. >_>

um..... ya
vector hit 11 ex's yesterday
wasn't dissing you at all, just 3 isn't a lot.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 27, 2008, 12:28:12 am »
i know its not a lot
just compared to the people posting at the time it was.
and i dont count hook ups
cause....um.....ya......
*man whore*

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Babycakes

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/goddesstoni
« Reply #351 on: April 06, 2008, 09:53:21 pm »
Quote from: Kellyatfsu
I've been with the same guy for 5 1/2 years. We live together. I am sooo old. Way too old to be on this website.

If your old then what does that make me??? I'm like a grandma or something...I even have 2 kids and a boyfriend who stopped CN because he turned gay I think....I am still with him though...

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 07, 2008, 11:20:59 am »
hahahahah same with me babycakes. My boyfriend introduced me to CN, but I think he quit when he realized my nation was so much better than his. And just bc you have kids doesn't mean you're old. I'm 24 how old are you?

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #353 on: April 07, 2008, 11:30:06 am »
Quote from: Babycakes

If your old then what does that make me??? I'm like a grandma or something...I even have 2 kids and a boyfriend who stopped CN because he turned gay I think....I am still with him though...

Stopped playing CN because he went gay? I missed that rule.

On the plus side, can he at least decorate?

/I'm 31 if it makes you feel better.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #354 on: April 07, 2008, 04:43:17 pm »
Quote from: Babycakes

Um... are you saying he turned gay-gay or just gay as in... "omg, you're gay because you left CN!"-gay?
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #355 on: April 07, 2008, 11:34:31 pm »
Me and Lauren are still together. It's going great, though we've actually decided to slow things down sexually because she thinks we were moving too fast. I don't really think so, I mean we've been dating for 4 months, but it doesn't bug me really. I don't care what happens as long as she sticks with me.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Mathlete

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 08, 2008, 12:43:02 am »
Does stalking count? Cause she totally didn't find out I lived in her house until like, the third week.

Offline Babycakes

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 08, 2008, 09:03:28 am »
hahahahah same with me babycakes. My boyfriend introduced me to CN, but I think he quit when he realized my nation was so much better than his. And just bc you have kids doesn't mean you're old. I'm 24 how old are you?

I'm 27. I'll be 28 in 5 months...I'm pushing 30.... My boyfriend was so excited about this but then he just stopped for no reason. Most likely because i am way better than him(at everything). We started off doing Nation States but that wasn't much involvement so I got kinda bored and was happy when he found CN.

Offline Babycakes

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 08, 2008, 09:06:24 am »
Quote from: Azural's Fanboy
Um... are you saying he turned gay-gay or just gay as in... "omg, you're gay because you left CN!"-gay?

Gay because he left CN. Even though we do all think something isn't exactly right with him and a few of his friends.  Well at least jokingly....i hope....

Offline Babycakes

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 08, 2008, 09:10:43 am »
Quote from: DrunkWino
Stopped playing CN because he went gay? I missed that rule.

On the plus side, can he at least decorate?

I'm 31 if it makes you feel better.

He'd rather play Animal Crossing. And he can't even decorate his house in that good. We're both 27. I'm a single mom of 2 and I'm in college. It just makes me feel old. I think its the kids...and the fact that my 4 1/2 year old son begs for his turn on the computer now. When he starts playing this is when I will hit my old age breaking point, which is hopefully not for a looooong time.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.706 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317