Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: 3x3 tech deal  (Read 3843 times)

Offline lizzerd king

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 13.3" long.
  • has 55 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The End
  • Ruler: lizzerd king
3x3 tech deal
« on: June 18, 2009, 10:04:59 am »
Standard 3x3 tech deal, with the possibility of repeating in the future if all goes well and everyone's still interested.  Everyone gets their tech/money right away with no waiting.  

For those who are new to tech trading:

This requires 3 open aid slots.  
Instructions to Buyers:
Send your $3M to your assigned payment receiver on the transaction date. Please make sure to send your aid as early as possible as to give the sellers enough time to complete their assignments. Then accept your assigned sellers' tech offers as they become available and enjoy your tech.  

Instructions to Sellers:
If your nation doesn't already have 50 tech, buy technology until you have at least 50.00 tech on hand (if you don't have enough money, wait until your assigned customer has given you your aid). Then make offers of 50 tech to both of your assigned buyers at the same time. Do NOT wait until after your first buyer has accepted your tech offer to extend a tech offer to your second buyer; failure to do so will delay the transaction. After your first buyer has accepted your tech, buy 50 more tech. Once your second buyer has accepted your tech, you are free to do as you please with the remaining money.

Buyer1: lizzerd king
Buyer2: rlrcstrnthusiast
Buyer3: shadow slayer

Seller1: lakai
Seller2: jakeTADLong
Seller3: Lolinator
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:20:20 am by lizzerd king »

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
    • http://
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 01:16:27 pm »
im in let me know who and when

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline lizzerd king

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
  • has 55 llamas
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 01:44:41 pm »
Quote from: King Without A Crown
im in let me know who and when
Buying or selling?

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 12:11:50 am »
If we can wait until the 23rd, I'd be interested in buying.

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Has been a diplomat Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 11:04:34 pm »
I can buy

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Lakai

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=176437
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 01:28:33 am »
I can sell

Will trade buttsex and cookies for C++, Python, and Java help :)

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 12:24:58 am »
asdf I guess that I'd have to wait until the 27th now. @_@

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline lizzerd king

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 55 llamas
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 09:22:29 am »
Okay we'll shoot for the 27th assuming we can find 2 more sellers by then

Offline marvalbert02

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 09:47:22 am »
I can sell 50 on 6/30 then 50 on 7/1.

Offline JakeTADLong

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 10:14:17 am »
I have 10 tech and can buy 40 more to sell it for 50 get the aid and buy 50 more and give that away to seal the deal.
I do have 3+ open trade slots.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 10:16:08 am by JakeTADLong »

Offline lizzerd king

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 55 llamas
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 11:45:37 am »
marvalbert:  You'll need a total of 3 open aid slots in order to participate in this deal.  Will you have 3 open slots on the 1st?

jakeTADLong:  That's fine, if need be you can wait until after you receive your 3mil before buying the tech and sending it out.  I'll add you to the seller list.

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.99" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 12:03:24 pm »
I have 3 accepted that should expire by 4th July. And 1 pending (Accept Queenie!).

I'm a little confused at how this works.

I offer 50 tech to two assigned buyers. When I only have 50 tech?
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

Quote from: Jenne
If I had a vajayjay, do you think I would be wasting my time here with you fuckers?
The Archipelago of the Chicken Islands

Offline JakeTADLong

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 12:37:31 pm »
Cool beans. I wounder when we can start this thing? I can get the rest of the tech anytime I want so i will send 50 right away as soon as stuff is sorted out I check this every 1-2 hours when I am not doing anything like sleeping, watching anime, or other crap.
Anyways we need one more seller.

Offline lizzerd king

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 55 llamas
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 12:57:40 pm »
Divine:  On the day that we schedule the deal, you'd need to check in periodically after you send the aid, then buy 50 more tech once one of your recipients accepts their aid offer so that the 2nd recipient can also receive theirs.

jake:  In case you weren't aware, as a new nation selling tech, you generally want to avoid having much more than 50-60 tech on hand.  This keeps the cost of tech for you down, thus increasing your profits from selling tech.  If we can get another seller with 3 open slots, we'll plan for this deal to go down on the 27th.

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.99" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 01:35:29 pm »
Quote from: lizzerd king
Divine:  On the day that we schedule the deal, you'd need to check in periodically after you send the aid, then buy 50 more tech once one of your recipients accepts their aid offer so that the 2nd recipient can also receive theirs.

*snip*
If we can get another seller with 3 open slots, we'll plan for this deal to go down on the 27th.

I get it. Extorting a glitch.

I bought a Foreign Ministry. I have 2 open and 1 that opens on 26th. I need to send 50 tech out but that can wait till another slot opens.
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

Quote from: Jenne
If I had a vajayjay, do you think I would be wasting my time here with you fuckers?
The Archipelago of the Chicken Islands

Offline Lolinator

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 03:51:53 pm »
Ill give selling tech ago

but it is a bit confusing on wat to do

Offline JakeTADLong

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 04:19:07 pm »
lolinator: Dont worry this is my first time too.
Lizard: now that we have everything would you mind putting something up so we can understand who sends what, and when?

Offline Vixen of Gefaehrlich

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 05:50:37 pm »
I can be a seller. I have 3 open slots ( 4 by the 27th), and 50 tech currently.
~ * ~ We are the knights who say Ni! ~ * ~

Offline Lolinator

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 10:45:40 pm »
i can sell too
i already got the 50 tech and 3 open foriegn aid slots
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 10:47:33 pm by Lolinator »

Offline lizzerd king

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 55 llamas
    • View Profile
3x3 tech deal
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 09:19:08 am »
This is how it will go down:

Buyer 1 Sends 3mil to Seller 1.
Buyer 2 Sends 3mil to Seller 2.
Buyer 3 Sends 3mil to Seller 3.

Seller 1 sends 50 tech each to BOTH Buyer 2 and Buyer 3.
Seller 2 sends 50 tech each to BOTH Buyer 1 and Buyer 3.
Seller 3 sends 50 tech each to BOTH Buyer 1 and Buyer 2.

Lolinator, I'll add you as the 3rd seller since you were the first responder with open slots.  Vixen, if you want I'll keep you on standby, and if you aren't able to get in on this deal then I'll do a long term tech deal with you.  Let me know if you're interested.  I'm going to PM all 5 participants now to ask everyone to check in to make sure we're all still on board, and hopefully we should be able to do this tomorrow (27 June).  If there's any more questions, or if you're even a little unclear about anything, now's the time to ask.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:28:42 am by lizzerd king »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 50 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317