Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Decided to buy a iPhone  (Read 2251 times)

Offline Lakai

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=176437
Decided to buy a iPhone
« on: June 20, 2009, 03:51:12 am »
Sooo I finally decided to get an iPhone because those commercials convinced me I needed one to be cool.

I am now cool.

With a hefty monthly bill.

That I can't really afford.

But I am now cool, help me bring up my self esteem.

Will trade buttsex and cookies for C++, Python, and Java help :)

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 04:42:50 am »
I only actually know one person in real life that has an iPhone. Kinda wierd.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 09:38:20 am »
I don't know anyone who has one who has not had to send it back at least once to fix something.  Usually more than once.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 09:58:15 am »
I know no one who owns an iPhone.

My sister does though.

But she broke up with him.

Because he turned out to be a jackass.

I'm mocking your format of speaking.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 10:01:24 am »
Well I can't really say I understand your motives for buying an iPhone.

I am not cool enough to.

Because I have no iPhone.

Since I don't want one.

But I do know someone who does, and she's a general prick.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 11:50:32 am »
I have an iPhone. I'm cooler than you because mine's old and beat up and it's cool to have old, beat up expensive things.
fuck off

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 02:40:06 pm »
I dont have an iphone...

but its ok, cause theres an app for that.

I also dont know anyone who has an iphone

but thats also ok, cause there is also an app for that.

and I dont think your cool at all for getting an iphone

what sucks the most, is there is no app for that...
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Vixen of Gefaehrlich

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 08:14:44 pm »
Go you! You gave into corporate advertising and peer pressure!  I only gave into need and the will of the all mighty Google, I got me a G1.
~ * ~ We are the knights who say Ni! ~ * ~

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 09:09:16 pm »
Quote from: Jenne
I don't know anyone who has one who has not had to send it back at least once to fix something.  Usually more than once.
I have had mine for 6 months and so far (lol) haven't had a problem. And I laugh at people that suggest I bought one because I was seduced by marketing campaigns, I actually hate apple for their advertising. I bought it because it did everything I needed a phone to do and I am yet to find another phone that does it better. The only downside is that now I'm just one of the iPhone crowd. The reason I didn't buy it sooner was that I hated the idea that people would assume I bought one just to be cool...

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 09:10:51 pm »
These guys bought them when they first came out, so maybe they have worked out some of the bugs.

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 10:14:04 pm »
Google Phones > Apple Phones

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 10:26:50 pm »
I don't think google phones exist where I am ....

Offline Lakai

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 11:33:47 pm »
oo I do like the Android OS. I just didn't like the T-mobile G1. Don't get me wrong, I still like the G1 over a lot of other phones. Also, I was being sarcastic for everyone else  maybe I'm not catching on some peoples sarcasm

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 11:37:06 pm »
What is sarcasm?

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 01:29:41 am »
Quote from: Lakai
oo I do like the Android OS. I just didn't like the T-mobile G1. Don't get me wrong, I still like the G1 over a lot of other phones. Also, I was being sarcastic for everyone else  maybe I'm not catching on some peoples sarcasm
Yea. its a nice OS, dispite the weird organization of things.. It being smaller than Iphone, and it can't manage videos.. -.-;;

Offline Lakai

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 01:17:12 am »
I'm sure the video management part will be released sometime this year. There's a lot of new phones coming out with Android, and I can't see Android just omitting video support for that long. I don't know much about the Android OS except the couple of times I steal my friends G1 to play around with. I really like how the screen is "widescreen", aka how it swipes to the left and right.

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 10:57:05 am »
Actually, check out the G1 V2 coming out soon.

Oh, and the Video upgrade was released earlier this month

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Lakai

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009, 07:50:15 am »
I just checked out the new T-Mobile myTouch, and that phone was pretty cool. If I knew about it earlier, I would have bought that over the iPhone, just to be a little different. Check it out

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 08:24:39 am »
That actually looks pretty cool. But it probably won't have such a wide variety of pointless applications to download. Wait...

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Decided to buy a iPhone
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 08:00:51 pm »
Quote from: Shadow Slayer
Actually, check out the G1 V2 coming out soon.

Oh, and the Video upgrade was released earlier this month
Yea, but still a lot of Java webpages and vid is not usable., but thats ok, thats what I have my computer for. Lol.. yahoo mail still doesn't like Android though. Can't access that from my phone. Of course gmail is an app though.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317