Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Best Time To Buy Tech  (Read 935 times)

Offline Maleficus

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Best Time To Buy Tech
« on: November 17, 2007, 04:44:52 am »
My nation is still under two weeks old, so I am not looking to buy tech straight off. But what is the best age to start buying tech, and stop the nation being 'third world'?

I am Maleficus, ruler of The Old Kingdom. I come from the Bloodline of Archon.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Best Time To Buy Tech
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 04:53:46 am »
You should try to get up to 15 pretty soon for some happiness then just buy a block of 50 around every 500k infra

Offline Kalashlandia

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Best Time To Buy Tech
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 08:58:00 am »
Keep buying tech through the technology screen until you have about 50 tech or so.  After that you should be tech raiding to get the rest of your tech until you're at 300 to 350 tech.  At that point you should be making enough money to buy 50 tech from people in your alliance.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Best Time To Buy Tech
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 09:34:55 am »
Tech raiding=awesomeness.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Kalashlandia

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Best Time To Buy Tech
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 10:13:34 am »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx

No shit.  During the Unjust war I got 150 tech in a week.

Offline Maleficus

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Best Time To Buy Tech
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 11:54:41 am »
Right cheers. I am building up my infra just now...and anyway need to save up the pennies to be able to buy some tech...should be at 10,000 tomorrow.    
Never did a tech raid before...last time I played I stayed out of the wars.
I am Maleficus, ruler of The Old Kingdom. I come from the Bloodline of Archon.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Best Time To Buy Tech
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 02:02:05 pm »
Quote from: Kalashlandia
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx

No shit.  During the Unjust war I got 150 tech in a week.

Ya, I got 80.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Suini

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Best Time To Buy Tech
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 07:12:56 am »
in my opinion, an easy way for tech is do some tech deals, (specifically deals without a middleman) as you will have enough for the 50 tech, then spending the rest on infra, benefiting from the 50 tech for 10 days, then send it out and repeat, you'll find it easeir to afford the 50 tech, faster growth, and when you stop(IE right now i'm at 1k infra jump making almost 200k a day, which is about 4 days for 50 tech? easy peasy) selling it off at 50(IE buying levels 0-50 and then selling for 1.25ish mil) is an amazing way to make some quick money and increase tech

very helpful for growing nations

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Best Time To Buy Tech
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 11:02:42 am »
once you've got a reasonable amount of tech (150 or so) from tech raiding, just hold off until you make a ton of money. with 3 million a day, i can conceivably buy 1050 tech a week (ignoring aid slot issues).

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317