Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Yeah, I was looking for some butthash, got any?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Signothorn

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.PlanetVampire.com
Yeah, I was looking for some butthash, got any?
« on: November 05, 2007, 04:45:43 pm »
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...072jenkem1.html

Florida sheriff's bulletin warns of purported new human waste high

NOVEMBER 5--We're not sure what they're inhaling down in Collier County, Florida, but here's the bizarre "information bulletin" prepared by the local sheriff's intelligence bureau about a purported "new drug" favored by the kids. It's an inhalant called "Jenkem," and causes hallucinations and a "euphoric high." Of course, as the bulletin notes, Jenkem users dislike its sewagey taste, which can last for days. That's because Jenkem's active ingredients are urine and fecal matter, hence its street names like "Butthash" and "Fruit from Crack Pipe." Click here to see a video report on Jenkem, via Breitbart.tv. We've tried to speak with the bulletin's author, Lieutenant Al Ganich, but he has not returned TSG calls. Perhaps he's realized that his "CONFIDENTIAL" September 26 report--which is authentic, according to a sheriff's official--may be itself full of shit. Ganich's alert reminds us of a New York Fire Department memo from a chief who also apparently never heard of snopes.com. (1 page)

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1793/1105072jenkem1ac7.jpg

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 05:08:48 pm »
Leroy Jemkems, XXXFFFFFDDDDD
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 05:15:40 pm »
That's just what I said! LOL!
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

wethepeople

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 05:22:55 pm »
XFD

Offline hell90

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 12:24:42 am »
2 guys are at the top of one of the really tall towers in kuala lumpur, in a bar having a few beers, and step onto a balcony to have a cigarette.
the 1st guy says to the 2nd
1st: i bet i can jump off his building stop 3 cm of the ground and come back up like in never happened
2nd: dude you cant be drunk already....
they go back inside for another round of beers,and step onto a balcony to have a cigarette.
1st: i bet i can jump off his building stop 3 cm of the ground and come back up like in never happened
2nd: you are stupid arent you...
they go back inside for another round of beers,and step onto a balcony to have a cigarette.
2nd: i dont even care any more just jump and get it over with (i hope it doesnt work)

the 1st guy jumps, falls, falls .... stops 3cm from the ground and comes straight back up like it never happened
2nd guy: how did ja do that?!!!

1st: you just gotta believe, why dont you give it a try

2nd guy: i believe, jumps, i believe , falls , i believe

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st guy walks back into the bar and asks the bartender for the tab
bartender says: fuck you are an asshole, superman

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 12:29:07 am »
XD nice

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 12:41:55 am »
mmm jenkem. thats so horrible... the taste lasts for several days?

*finds way to make it taste nice*
*manufactures it really cheaply*
*gets rich selling flavored fermented shit*
*experiences dea bust*
*goes to prison*

Offline skaboom

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 01:06:36 am »
Can't these kids afford some gasoline or paint or something? Hopefully Darwin comes in soon to do his thing.
Leaning close to my little record player on the floor, so this is what the volume knob is for.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317