Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: selling 50 tech $1.2mill  (Read 649 times)

Offline Hermaeus Mora

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
selling 50 tech $1.2mill
« on: September 10, 2007, 03:04:04 pm »
hey i want to do a tech deal,   so 50 tech $1.2 million
you CAN trust me ive been screwed alot in this game, and have played for a long time, and have had my nation decimated before, and i know that if i was to screw you that would happen again, and i dont want it to

this deal also needs a middleman, so post here if youre willing,  i dont know if the middlemen from RIA charge for there services, so if you guys do ill pay 5% or $60,000

Offline deanz

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
selling 50 tech $1.2mill
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 07:45:29 am »
usually middleman is like 100K but anywaes, im willing 2 b ur middleman

Offline Hermaeus Mora

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
selling 50 tech $1.2mill
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 03:14:07 pm »
ok if the middleman is usually 100k then thats what ill pay,  i wasnt sure if there was a middleman fee in RIA or not,  if there wasnt i was going to pay 60k but tsince there is ill pay the usual'

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sexybeast.com
selling 50 tech $1.2mill
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 10:54:07 am »
ill do mm for like 65-80k it doesnt matter... i need money for this damn war.
Quote from: Flask
My spy name is Thane Durand, but if you remember that later, be on the lookout for a brain wipe.

<---- Recruited the most for the month of September

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
    • http://
selling 50 tech $1.2mill
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 03:38:53 pm »
Are you still selling tech? If so I am interested. And I will pay for the middleman. You find the middleman and I'll give them $150,000. Send me a message here or in game. Lilafrica. Thanks.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 29 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317