Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation  (Read 121877 times)

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2009, 05:44:30 am »
Granted, but you get assassinated and we good Christians go to heaven and you get reborn as a sheep.

I know, very steryotypical, but meh.

I wish Indians could eat cow

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2009, 06:40:56 am »
...we can you idiot... Hindus cant... Hinduism is a religion, we also have Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Parsis(persians),
Jains, Zoroastrianism followers and Judaism followers to name a few, eating cows is based on religion not citizenship...so granted and fail
I wish osama bin laden was a midget in a frock.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2009, 07:55:00 pm »
Granted, but he's more angry at America b/c we all make midget jokes about him, and that ignites a nuclear war.

I wish for a soft drink...b/c I cant say tonic.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 07:55:58 pm by Viper6525D »

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2009, 07:58:03 pm »
granted you get a tonic.
i wish for a C-C-C-COM-COMBO BREAKER!
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2009, 08:02:02 pm »
Granted...Your wish gets denied!
I MADE A TIME PARADOX!

I wish for another time paradox!

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2009, 08:16:39 pm »
Granted, but you
Granted, but you
Granted, but you
Granted, but you
Granted, but you
I wish Gangs realized that when I said I was being steryotypical it ment I knew all Indians weren't Hindu
Granted, but you
Granted, but you

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2009, 09:18:37 pm »
Granted, but the Indians dont, and then they kill you.

I wish I can win at The Game.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2009, 05:13:43 am »
Granted, but everytime you win yo lose because of a rules loophole

I wish there were  !

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2009, 09:26:48 am »
granted...now youre dead...YAY
i wish i knew wtf a time parahoosiwhati was
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2009, 07:53:44 pm »
Granted, but your memory slots are full, so in order to make room, you forget where you put your car keys.

I wish I had more beer in the house.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2009, 10:06:15 pm »
Granted, but then we all kno about it, and take over your house so we can have a sexy drunken PARTY and we drink all the beer, burritos nothing for you.

I wish Jenne had a pool. so the party is a DRUNKEN POOL PARTY!!! A nd if Jenne has one, then I wish it was a better pool!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 10:06:36 pm by Viper6525D »

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2009, 07:14:23 am »
Quote from: Viper6525D
Granted, but then we all kno about it, and take over your house so we can have a sexy drunken PARTY and we drink all the beer, burritos nothing for you.

I wish Jenne had a pool. so the party is a DRUNKEN POOL PARTY!!! A nd if Jenne has one, then I wish it was a better pool!
Granted, but you get drunk, hit your head on the bottom of the pool, and not you are paralyzed.  

I wish I had the infra to buy a WRC.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2009, 08:54:26 am »
Granted, but one of the bombs in the center detonates, destroying the WRC and 1,000 of your Infra

I wish it was the 18th

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2009, 09:03:03 am »
I'm only 1000 infra away... cool.

Granted, but it's the 18th of September.

I wish I had a truck.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2009, 09:14:30 am »
Granted, but the little HotWheel axles keep snapping off.

I wish it was the 18th of November, 2009 AD

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2009, 11:20:44 am »
Granted, but someone slips you a roofie the night before and violates you, and you spend the day crying in the corner with your asshole bleeding.

I wish my dog would stop stomping my nuts every time she gets on or off my lap.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2009, 03:24:46 pm »
granted, now you have no nuts...
i wish for moar pie...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2009, 03:35:41 pm »
Granted, every girl you date from now on will have a massive bush.

I wish I had my nuts back.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2009, 04:49:25 pm »
Quote from: Jenne
Granted, but you get drunk, hit your head on the bottom of the pool, and not you are paralyzed.

If Im at the bottom, and Im paralyzed, arent I just dead by drowning.

Granted, but now you have no penis.

I wish I had a taco.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 14, 2009, 06:42:32 pm »
No, someone pulled you out.

Granted, but since you are paralyzed, you cant reach out and eat it.

I wish I had my penis back.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317