Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: $3 Million - Two Sellers + Middleman  (Read 587 times)

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
$3 Million - Two Sellers + Middleman
« on: August 03, 2008, 09:25:21 pm »
Hey Guys! I have just moved to another country so couldn't get on too much... but I am slowly coming back! haha.

I want to buy another 100 tech.

Same deal as before. One middle man - earns 200K.

Two sellers - Earn 1.4 Million each.

Middle man recieves the money (3 Million $$$) from me.

Middle man sends $1.4 Million to tech seller one and $1.4 Million to tech seller two.

He keeps 200K for himself.

Tech Seller one and two both buy 50 tech (Or if they already have it just send it) and send it to me - Localhazard - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=176300

I accept and the deal is finished!

If you are interested please post your name, CN ID and what position you would like!

Thanks guys!
Localhazard

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
$3 Million - Two Sellers + Middleman
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 06:35:57 pm »
For this I want to do it many times with the same people aswell! So if you want to make a bit of cash every 10 days then please put your name down!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317