Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I'm looking for tech sellers  (Read 1319 times)

Offline emperor abcd

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 19.38" long.
  • has 308 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Expedience
  • Ruler: Emperor abcd
I'm looking for tech sellers
« on: January 12, 2008, 08:35:23 pm »
Just like the title says.  I'm looking to buy 250 tech total.  Not all at the same time obviously.  If possible I'd like to set up a trade series so that I can send 3m to one nation, then that nation sends 50 tech onto nation 2, half the money onto nation 3, then nations 2 and 3 send tech to me.  Anyone interested?

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 10:57:33 pm »
I will be a tech seller. I have 4 Aid slots open at the moment.

Offline emperor abcd

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 19.38" long.
  • has 308 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Expedience
  • Ruler: Emperor abcd
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 11:18:00 pm »
That's great.  If possible I'd like to set the deal up the way I talked about.  But if we can't find the couple other people we can run it with just a middleman.  I send you 3m, then you send 50 tech along with middleman fee to second nation, he sends tech to me, then you send another 50 to me when the ten days is up.  Sound good?  All parties involved should make a nice profit.

Offline cctmsp13

• Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 02:50:09 am »
Abcd and me have worked out a deal.  We'll send each nation a wad of cash, the nation will send the other one of us 50 tech, and send the person who sent them money 50 tech in 10 days.

so

abcd --($3 million)--> buyer 1 (thunder strike)  --(50 tech)--> cctmsp13

cctmsp13 --($3 million) --> buyer 2 (??) --(50 tech)--> abcd

then 10 days latter

buyer 1 (thunder strike) --(50 tech)--> abcd
buyer 2 (??) --(50 tech)--> cctmsp13

I won't be able to receive tech until the 17th, but otherwise we can start once we have buyer 2

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Bunraku

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 03:32:30 am »
I'll be buyer 2

Offline cctmsp13

• Funktuar
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 04:09:04 am »
awesome, PM sent to everyone involved so that we can get this moving

I'm keeping this banner.

<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?

Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline cctmsp13

• Funktuar
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 02:08:18 am »
OK, now we're looking for two more sellers, same deal as the first two, $3 million for 100 tech.  50 sent right away, 50 in ten days

Anyone interested.

I'm keeping this banner.

<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that

Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Bunraku

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 02:47:59 am »
I can do it again if you want, but it'd have to be in 10 days time.

Offline cctmsp13

• Funktuar
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 01:35:24 am »
kick to the top,

this is $3 million for 100 tech, and all the money is yours, no need to share with middlemen.

If I'll still waiting for people on the 8th, I'll let you know Bunraku.

I'm keeping this banner.

<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that

Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317