Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Euro 08  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Euro 08
« on: June 08, 2008, 04:37:04 am »
Time to make your picks.

Semi finals? Finals? Tell me who you think it will be.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 04:37:18 am by Arsenal 10 »
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 05:03:56 am »
I'm gonna take this to the next level:

Quarter Finals

Portugal Vs Croatia 2-0

Germany Vs Czech Republic 0-0 (5-3 pen)

France Vs Russia 3-1

Spain Vs Italy 1-0

Semi Finals

Portugal Vs Germany 1-2

France Vs Spain 3-2

Final

Germany Vs France 1-2

UERO EURO 2008 CHAMPION IS: FRANCE

Golden Boot: Thierry Henry/Fernando Torres (tied)

Golden Ball: Frank Ribery

Go to google and type in euro 2008 excel predictor and look around and download an Euro 2008 Excel Predictor from exceltemplates.net . It's good, trust me.

Offline the infamous

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/jimmykent
Euro 08
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 06:09:16 am »
Well, I'm supporting Turkey, being half Turkish. We might get out of the group stages - we are more than capable of beating Switzerland and we can beat the Czech Republic. We were world cup semi-finalists 6 years ago - the team's changed, but the spirit's still there.

Home bias aside, I'd really like to see Spain come alive for once, Holland too. Both teams with quality all over the pitch, pound for pound awesome squads, but neither have been able to play as a team and get some good form going in recent years. Obviously Italy and France are hard to overlook, Germany have a seriously easy route overall. I think Portugal are overrated, they really don't have a lot of quality except in midfield, which isn't enough to win you a championship.
You match your friends to your principles, not your principles to your friends.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Euro 08
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 07:34:57 pm »
HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 06:01:56 pm by Arsenal 10 »
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 12:41:12 am »
Quote from: Joga Bonito
I'm gonna take this to the next level:

Quarter Finals

Portugal Vs Croatia 2-0

Germany Vs Czech Republic 0-0 (5-3 pen)

France Vs Russia 3-1

Spain Vs Italy 1-0

Semi Finals

Portugal Vs Germany 1-2

France Vs Spain 3-2

Final

Germany Vs France 1-2

UERO EURO 2008 CHAMPION IS: FRANCE

Golden Boot: Thierry Henry/Fernando Torres (tied)

Golden Ball: Frank Ribery

Go to google and type in euro 2008 excel predictor and look around and download an Euro 2008 Excel Predictor from exceltemplates.net . It's good, trust me.
No way.

I can't see France making it out the group stage. They have a tough group and Holland and Italy will come out on top there.

GO HOLLAND!

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 01:23:30 am »
No I  dont I hate them and the wooden shoes I do I realy do hate them
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 01:55:22 am by Preventer Wind »
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 03:14:58 am »
Lol! Good joke Arsenal10...hehe Holland.

Seriously, even Romania will dominate Holland.

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 03:18:26 am »
I take that back now that I've checked the results..

My predictions look like they couldn't be more wrong..Henry didn't even get off the bench!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 03:19:41 am by Joga Bonito »

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 03:19:44 am »
Quote from: Joga Bonito
Lol! Good joke Arsenal10...hehe Holland.

Seriously, even Romania will dominate Holland.
Say what? I don't think so..

Did you not watch Holland verse Italy?

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 03:20:59 am »
Ah..

France - Romania was a pretty average gaem to be honest.. Henry still has a sore back. So I don't know when he'll be back.

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 03:27:44 am »
I can't watch the games, can only watch them on the weekends

Was Holland Vs Italy a good game? Was it like the Holland of old again?

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 03:29:10 am »
I can't watch the games, can only watch them on the weekends

Was Holland Vs Italy a good game? Was it like the Holland of old again?

Offline the infamous

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/jimmykent
Euro 08
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 10:51:08 am »
I only hope Spain destroy today. Then I can gloat that my initial picks are coming good!
You match your friends to your principles, not your principles to your friends.

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 01:48:17 am »
Could of been a good prediction the infamous. 4-1.

And a hattrick for my boy David Villa!! What a superstar!!

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Euro 08
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 02:47:10 am »

wait, europe?
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Euro 08
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 11:20:59 pm »
What are we talking about now? I'm confused...

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Euro 08
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 11:53:51 pm »
how Holland sux and the US rox your sox
I have Rick rolled 4

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317