Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I'm losing patience with the whole damn world  (Read 3119 times)

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I'm losing patience with the whole damn world
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2008, 06:27:23 pm »
Quote from: triviuum
just follow your heart, thats what i do
do you agree that i should kill myself? i'm emotionally weak, God knows when i actually will, im just too afraid to

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 08:16:35 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter
Quote from: triviuum
just follow your heart, thats what i do
do you agree that i should kill myself? i'm emotionally weak, God knows when i actually will, im just too afraid to

dont, I'm emotionally weak right now to and have been for the past month and have been getting the death thoughts to. yet I'm pulling through ok, though I may do something really stupid soon because of the state I'm in......

Just hang on and everything will get better.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 08:17:23 pm »
Calm yourself. And you're computer may not be the best place for you as the RIA is not as compassionate as some other thing, no offense RIA.
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2008, 09:34:08 pm »
Online communities are just filled with lots of other depressed people. It is a great place to meet people for mass suicides.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 10:12:47 pm »
If you want to kill your self and cant bring your self to to it. Would it be with in the law to ask some one to to it for you? Like "hay flask would you come to my home and murrder me  plz?" would that be OK?
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2008, 10:25:57 pm »
thats a good question, i think they did something about that on south park with Stan's grandpa

did they say it was legal?

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2008, 11:27:37 pm »
they get charged with murder unless you can somehow make it look like suicide.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Jac

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2008, 12:44:46 am »
Listen, suicide isn't the answer, you would  just wasted what ever time you had. The smartest thing to do is to go out into the world, find whats right for you, what makes you happy, and work on it. Last year my best friend died, I started smoking, and I even used drugs, I eventually hit rock bottom and like you had had thoughts of suicide. But I choose to work on it, I found my own passion, I quit smoking, I never touched drugs again, and now I working harder then ever to make sure a graduate, go to college and pursue what I love, Martial Arts. I have a few good friends, I've haven't had a date since 6th grade, I'm in 11th grade now, and I've never been kissed, but I love life. I use what I have, I make my life the best I can.
C-ZOM IS KING OF THE GAY AND IS THE PROSTITUTE OF ALL MEN THAT ARE IN RIA.

GT: JJac WHB

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2008, 03:22:41 pm »
Quote from: JuggaloJac
Listen, suicide isn't the answer, you would  just wasted what ever time you had. The smartest thing to do is to go out into the world, find whats right for you, what makes you happy, and work on it. Last year my best friend died, I started smoking, and I even used drugs, I eventually hit rock bottom and like you had had thoughts of suicide. But I choose to work on it, I found my own passion, I quit smoking, I never touched drugs again, and now I working harder then ever to make sure a graduate, go to college and pursue what I love, Martial Arts. I have a few good friends, I've haven't had a date since 6th grade, I'm in 11th grade now, and I've never been kissed, but I love life. I use what I have, I make my life the best I can.
you're an inspiration jac

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2008, 04:00:06 pm »
Quote from: JuggaloJac

*high five*

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2008, 06:45:36 pm »
ROFL @ this topic

also, drugs aren't necessarily bad, they've actually helped me a few times in my life before, and they probably will later on, it's how you use them that matters.

i told you this before, get a hobby or join a club/gym/organization to make you feel better. if you're like me and don't feel comfortable joining a club, then, pick up a hobby say, guitar, (because that's what everyone does) and say to yourself, by the end of the month i'll be able to play "Orion" by Rodrigo y Gabriela or something. it really depends on what kind of person you are.

but yea, what that one guy said is right, everyone has problems. and you don't have to be 18+ to be in debt, i have five citations, a court date, and no money. i'm 17. boo-hoo.

love-wise, you gotta be ambitious, have confidence, even if it's somewhat fake. but it's easier for me cuz im gewd-lewking. ;D

p.s. quit bitching
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2008, 07:01:46 pm »
Quote from: Crunka
p.s. quit bitching
no u

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2008, 10:27:30 pm »
thoughts of death have become a form of entertainment for me. kind of like going to the opera inside your head?

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2008, 10:39:51 pm »
i don't imagine death, i just consider it

although my second little world in my head is lots of fun to think about

but thats for another time >_>

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2008, 11:01:50 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
thoughts of death have become a form of entertainment for me. kind of like going to the opera inside your head?
Yes, they are the best. Sometimes, when I'm bored and left with m thoughts, I'll end up pacing back and forth while drafting an unlikely scenario in my head of a way I'll die. Of course, it'll be incredibly improbable, but for every bit it is improbable it will be that much more awesome. It's fun considering the best ways to go down.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2008, 11:03:29 pm »
You people are weird...

*backs away*

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2008, 11:25:28 pm »
I prefer the scenarios where I kill other people.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2008, 11:42:06 pm »
God dammit, now you're going to make me actually use my true feelings.  Son of a bitch!  

JK:D

Hope you feel better fucker.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2008, 12:03:57 am »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
I prefer the scenarios where I kill other people.
I would use an Ice sicle *sickle?*  as it would melt and leave no wepon nor prints.
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2008, 04:29:02 pm »
OH MY GOD THAT IDEA IS AMAZING

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317