Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Buying 50 tech: $1m to seller, $100k to middleman  (Read 2279 times)

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Buying 50 tech: $1m to seller, $100k to middleman
« on: November 07, 2007, 10:49:17 am »
Here's how it will work:

Step 1) At update, I will send $1.1 million to the middleman.
Step 2) The middleman immediately sends $1 million to the seller.
Step 3) The seller uses the $1 million to buy 50 tech, then sends it to me. Whatever money they have left over after buying the tech is theirs to keep.

Now, who wants to be involved?

Offline cudlywampus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.51" long.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 12:18:54 pm »
Quote from: schneereich
Here's how it will work:

Step 3) The seller uses the $1 million to buy 50 tech, then sends it to me. Whatever money they have left over after buying the tech is theirs to keep.

AWesome I'll do it for one million!!!!

Offline Queue1

• RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 8.59" long.
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Starkenberg
  • Ruler: Queue1
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 12:24:03 pm »
Here's how it will work:

Sounds good, sign me up please  

Offline Queue1

• RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 12:27:18 pm »
I'd like to be a seller btw

Offline cudlywampus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 12:33:07 pm »
Quote from: Queue1
I asked first!!

Offline Queue1

• RIctuar
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 12:36:19 pm »
Quote from: cudlywampus
I asked first!!

Sorry about that, I was thinking that more people and deals were going on, like Gaunt has 3 pairs of sellers and middlemen.

I need caffeine

I'll be the middleman if that's ok.

Didn't mean to step on your toes there..

Offline cudlywampus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 12:43:53 pm »
Quote from: cudlywampus
I asked first!!

Sorry about that, I was thinking that more people and deals were going on, like Gaunt has 3 pairs of sellers and middlemen.

I need caffeine

I'll be the middleman if that's ok.

Didn't mean to step on your toes there..

It's cool ......  I understand the need for caffeine....

Offline pbutt209

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 01:05:07 pm »
If it's not too late i'd like to get in on this...

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 01:16:00 pm »
I will sell if you're interested in another 50, and will be the mm if you include me with the other guys

which means if you involve all 3 of us, you'd send at least 3 M to guy 1, who sends 50 tech and 2 M to guy 2, who sends 100 tech and 1 M to me, who sends 150 tech to you

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 01:16:49 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
I will sell if you're interested in another 50, and will be the mm if you include me with the other guys

which means if you involve all 3 of us, you'd send at least 3 M to guy 1, who sends 50 tech and 2 M to guy 2, who sends 100 tech and 1 M to me, who sends 150 tech to you

oh and that other guy too, depends how much you want

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Suini

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 02:09:02 pm »

unfourtantely the max tech you can send at 1 time is 50.

so it would be money to middleman(200k)--> two seller(1mil each)-->both send 50 tech back to buyer

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 02:40:54 pm »
Quote from: Suini

so it would be money to middleman(200k)--> two seller(1mil each)-->both send 50 tech back to buyer

I have all my aid slots open... can i not send 50 by each one

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline cudlywampus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 10:30:42 pm »
Quote from: Suini

I have all my aid slots open... can i not send 50 by each one
Let me know!!! I am ready when you are!!!!

Offline Queue1

• RIctuar
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 11:01:53 pm »
Here's how it will work:

Let me know when you want to do this please

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 12:14:05 am »
yo everyone... wow, sorry i forgot to respond. i just spent all my update money, then remembered i made this thread yesterday. i feel stupid.

anyway, i only have 3 aid slots open right now. so i can do a 2 million/100 tech deal if people are ok with it.

it looks like the first three people here were cudlywampus, queue1, and pbutt209.

how does this sound: i send 2.2 million to pbutt209 at the next update, who sends a million each to cudlywampus and queue1. cudlywampus and queue1 each send me 50 tech.

i'm going to send the three of you in-game pms. reply with IN GAME PMs to indicate that you want to go ahead with the plan.

Offline cudlywampus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 09:57:43 am »
yo everyone... wow, sorry i forgot to respond. i just spent all my update money, then remembered i made this thread yesterday. i feel stupid.

anyway, i only have 3 aid slots open right now. so i can do a 2 million/100 tech deal if people are ok with it.

it looks like the first three people here were cudlywampus, queue1, and pbutt209.

how does this sound: i send 2.2 million to pbutt209 at the next update, who sends a million each to cudlywampus and queue1. cudlywampus and queue1 each send me 50 tech.

i'm going to send the three of you in-game pms. reply with IN GAME PMs to indicate that you want to go ahead with the plan.

Sounds Grreat!!

Offline pbutt209

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 12:04:19 pm »

sounds good to me!!

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 12:14:18 am »
ok, i just found out from queue1 that his aid slots are full. hopefully llamavore will be ready VERY soon. sorry! this time the delay isnt my fault  but i dont blame queue1 - he's new and doesn't know the ins and outs of the game yet.

i just sent $2.2 million to pbutt209. $1 million of that should go to cudlywampus, and pbutt209 will hold onto the other million until i can confirm that i have a second seller.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 12:21:13 am by schneereich »

Offline deanz

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 02:39:31 am »
i want in 2

Offline cudlywampus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 11:38:40 am »
ok, i just found out from queue1 that his aid slots are full. hopefully llamavore will be ready VERY soon. sorry! this time the delay isnt my fault  but i dont blame queue1 - he's new and doesn't know the ins and outs of the game yet.

i just sent $2.2 million to pbutt209. $1 million of that should go to cudlywampus, and pbutt209 will hold onto the other million until i can confirm that i have a second seller.

Got the mill ..sending the tech!!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317