Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: everythings tastes gross  (Read 1287 times)

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
everythings tastes gross
« on: December 22, 2008, 12:20:42 am »
im sick, but im much much much much less sick that i was last week, where i was in bed for like 4 days straight with what turned out to be bronchitis, much less severe than i made it seem. anyways, while i was sick, this rly thick gross shit kept forming on my 2 front teeth while i slept i guess, and when i woke up i would notice it and i could scrape it off with my fingernails. interestingly, this makes my 2 front teeth cleaner than the rest but this shit also seems to form on my mouth and it may be relevant but everything tastes kinda different. it's not as bad as it used to be a few days ago but its still kind of annoying to eat cookies since they dont taste good as they used to.

i know the RIA has smart people in it, maybe someone knows why this is happening?

tl;dr: i was sick and now food doesnt taste as good, why

also, 1337 posts! hooray!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 12:58:56 am by KingRanter »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 12:30:33 am »
you're dying

edit: also congrats on your 1337th post
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 12:31:04 am by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 05:05:06 pm »
theres cum on your teeth, stop fapping in your sleep
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 09:06:59 pm »
Your nose stuffed up at all?
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Shadow Addict

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 09:11:24 pm »
Did you use Zicam?

Offline DrunkWino

everythings tastes gross
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 09:18:32 pm »
Doctor, go to him.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 10:18:24 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
Your nose stuffed up at all?
slightly, sometimes

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 10:27:39 pm »
Quote from: DrunkWino
Doctor, go to him.
This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This!

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 10:34:01 pm »
Quote from: ganon5
Quote from: DrunkWino
Doctor, go to him.
This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This!
i did, i was told I have bronchitis. >_>

Offline DrunkWino

everythings tastes gross
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 12:45:24 am »
Different Doctor, go to him.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 08:42:33 am »
With exception to the cum on my teeth I've been suffering from a sickness to, but I feel like I'm getting better.

It spitchted out with terrible synuis pressure in the roof of my mouth, and I couldn't talk from the pain. Then it turned into a sore throat that was killing me by a scratchy feeling. I couldn't stay awake so I went to sleep until like 4pm. The next day my throat felt great, but my nose has been running like an asshole uncle fucker. Today my nose is annoying, I feel a little sick, bit I forget that I haven't eatn. Sweetness - the sickness.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 01:37:38 pm »
Hmm.  If you're nose was totally blocked, that would explain the lack of taste.  The crap on your teeth might be dried mucus; you probably sleep with your mouth open while you're sick, which dries your mouth out, and the mucus could probably leave a residue.  But if your nose is only slightly blocked and stuff still tastes weird, I dunno.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 02:37:08 pm »
Try putting bengay on your tongue to sooth it, work well when i put it on my balls......

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 02:58:39 pm »
Quote from: 1ofkind
With exception to the cum on my teeth I've been suffering from a sickness to, but I feel like I'm getting better.
With exception to the cum on my teeth
cum on my teeth
Cocks

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
everythings tastes gross
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 05:26:05 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
Hmm.  If you're nose was totally blocked, that would explain the lack of taste.  The crap on your teeth might be dried mucus; you probably sleep with your mouth open while you're sick, which dries your mouth out, and the mucus could probably leave a residue.  But if your nose is only slightly blocked and stuff still tastes weird, I dunno.
makes sense

theres no lack of taste, theres an added taste, and its kinda gross, but idunno what it is, but i think its kinda going away.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317