Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: fuck montezuma  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Silendra
  • Ruler: RyunX
fuck montezuma
« on: December 28, 2008, 06:50:40 pm »

[Insert picture of everyone else]

OMG YOU NUKED MY BUDDY

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8275/jimryunad1up1.jpg
fuck montezuma

WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTED ME TO KILL YOU ALL AND RAPE YOUR CORPSES AND YOU PEOPLE WERE FRIENDS WITH HIM?  WHAT THE SHIT

FUCK YOU GUYS I'M GOING TO THE MOON

[Ryun has won by Space Race Victory!]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 06:51:24 pm by RyunX »

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
fuck montezuma
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 07:21:39 pm »
lol Civ4 much?

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
fuck montezuma
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 07:57:57 pm »
Such a great game.  And I'm glad I'm not the only person pissed off by the incessant requests to stop trading.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
fuck montezuma
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 11:25:53 am »
Quote from: Aaron
lol Civ4 much?

Yeah, but I screwed myself over and spitchted with an Epic game as my first game ever and I'm now pretty much civ'd out for now.  My first game was 8 hours @_@

Is the multiplayer any good?

Quote from: Mr_Cynic
Such a great game.  And I'm glad I'm not the only person pissed off by the incessant requests to stop trading.

You think it's bad until Napoleon goes and pisses all the AI Players off and suddenly 3 people are attacking him, and every turn you get multiple requests to declare war on him, but you can't because you have defensive pacts with 3 other people (not napoleon though because he was a faggot he kept begging for all the best technologies) so you get ginormous mega penalties with other people because you can't help them with war and can't explain "HEY I HAVE DEFENSIVE PACTS AND I'M GONNA PISS THEM OFF IF I CANCEL THEM AND ETC"

Offline DrunkWino

fuck montezuma
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 11:36:57 am »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic

Because of that annoyance, even games I expressly sit down to win with the space race or diplomacy end something like this:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/797/linkillsvd7.jpg
fuck montezuma
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
fuck montezuma
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 02:52:11 pm »
XMFD
Because I hate it when games are actually hard, I always play on the easiest one.  >_>  It's just too fun to be attacking people using longbows with modern armor!  I usually win through a cultural victory.  And I hate Beyond the Sword because of the espionage crap.  Research and culture were just fine, thanks.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 02:53:03 pm by Mr_Cynic »
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Shadow Addict

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
fuck montezuma
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 02:32:00 am »
recruit you guys i wanna play my civ4 now :c

yay filters
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 02:32:21 am by Shadow Addict »

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
fuck montezuma
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 04:31:22 am »
play CivRev
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
fuck montezuma
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 02:39:49 pm »
wat

recruit

Okay, now I'm pissed. You guys can censor words like pop and leaving and tar, but when you censor Fuck, THAT'S WHEN UNTELLIGENT GETS ANGRY.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 02:41:36 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
fuck montezuma
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 02:51:59 pm »
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK recruit
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 02:53:23 pm by KingRanter »

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
fuck montezuma
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 01:53:02 am »
I'd like to recruit your recruit

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317