Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: posting from my badass computer  (Read 2077 times)

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
posting from my badass computer
« on: August 11, 2008, 08:44:29 pm »
if anyone knows how to get my bookmarks from my old computer onto this one tell me now.

I'll put the specs down later.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 10:16:51 pm »
Install Foxmarks on old computer. Create account.

Install Foxmarks on new computer. Log in.

???

Profit.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

C-zom

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 10:20:07 pm »
Specs now man.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 10:43:53 pm »

CPU: intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.40 GHZ

RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820227269

video card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814130363

HDD: 500GB

MoBo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16813131182

powersupply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817341010

the DVD drive is something i cant find. but its an Asus lightscribe.

C-zom

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 11:23:00 pm »
Only a 9600GT? Are you serious? :/

Not a bad rig though. I hoped that only cost like 1.5k

Offline Mr Monday

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards The Disorder War Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 15.04" long.
  • has 234 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Rep. of Awesomeness
  • Ruler: Mr Monday
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 11:33:58 pm »
Reconnect old hard drives.  Assume ownership of "My Documents".  Copy "Favorites" from your old drive to your new one.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 11:46:08 pm »
thx but i already got my bookmarks back in order.

and C-zom, it only cost me about 1k and my rents payed for about $300 worth of it. and whats wrong with the video card?

also, I'll post pics of it later in the week if i can get the camera to hook up to my computer.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 11:48:01 pm by dester55 »

C-zom

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 12:54:15 am »
Quote from: dester55
thx but i already got my bookmarks back in order.

and C-zom, it only cost me about 1k and my rents payed for about $300 worth of it. and whats wrong with the video card?

also, I'll post pics of it later in the week if i can get the camera to hook up to my computer.

Sweet.

1K is just fine then. The 9600GT is pretty weak, its about 1x weaker then an 8800GT. But for 1K that and a quad is amazing.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 12:57:03 am »
I'll probably upgrade the card and power supply in a few months once i have more money and a steady job going for me.

but i thought the 9600GT is the newer video card then the 8600GT (video cards are my computer weakness, i barely understand all the stuff for them)

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 01:00:48 am »
That's a pretty sweet rig you got there.  I used to work for Gateway computers and the Quad processors kick some serious ass.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 03:22:58 am »
"OS: windows vista ultimate 64bit edition"

faggot.

i'm sorry but i really hate vista
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 05:02:49 am »
i came across a copy of mass effect for PC... it wont run on my video card -.-

can anyone recommend a good but economic card

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 10:26:23 am »
Quote from: Crunka
"OS: windows vista ultimate 64bit edition"

faggot.

i'm sorry but i really hate vista

thats ok, the main reason i got vista is so i can play all the newer games that are coming out and stuff. 64bit so i can utilize all the ram i use and such.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 01:21:35 pm »

CPU: intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.40 GHZ  I have an intel pent 4 dual 3.2ghz i bought over 3 years ago in my LAPTOP.

RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820227269 1gb DDR3 ram for me

video card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814130363 Geforce Go 6800 for me.

HDD: 500GB I have a 100GB internal with a 1TB external

You didn't pay over like, $1300 did you?
Cause if you did I might DIE laughing.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Amoston

• God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 01:36:10 pm »
lolIntel

C-zom

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 01:40:59 pm »
I'll probably upgrade the card and power supply in a few months once i have more money and a steady job going for me.

but i thought the 9600GT is the newer video card then the 8600GT (video cards are my computer weakness, i barely understand all the stuff for them)

Graphics cards are simple. A high end of a previous series will beat the mid end of the next series. IE, 8800GT > 9600

C-zom

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 01:41:18 pm »
Quote from: Amoston
lolIntel

lolAMD fan

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 02:10:12 pm »
Quote from: Atonichis775

CPU: intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.40 GHZ  I have an intel pent 4 dual 3.2ghz i bought over 3 years ago in my LAPTOP.

RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820227269 1gb DDR3 ram for me

video card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814130363 Geforce Go 6800 for me.

HDD: 500GB I have a 100GB internal with a 1TB external

You didn't pay over like, $1300 did you?
Cause if you did I might DIE laughing.

i said earlier that its only around 1k in price, maybe a tiny bit more but my parents payed for about 300$ worth of it.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 02:12:33 pm »
still probably over-paid
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 03:13:25 pm »
Quote from: Atonichis775
still probably over-paid

maybe for some of the parts, like if i bought straight from the manufacturer website, it would've been a little cheaper.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.316 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317