Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Bipolar  (Read 1082 times)

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
    • http://
Bipolar
« on: December 07, 2007, 09:22:29 pm »
ATTN: this is all of the story so far, and if you don't get the title, don't worry, it will eventually become clear

CHAPTER 1
The rain barraged him as he ran through the streets. The stars weren’t shining tonight, and the moon’s dull glow made the streets seem grey. He could hear the yelling of the guards behind him. Then, he stopped. These were the men that had slaughtered his family, and destroyed his village; there was no way he was backing out now. As he turned his arm shot up on pure reflex, and severed the head of one of his pursuers. The others stopped, and within seconds, arrows were flying down the alleyway. He leapt forward with all of his strength; everything seemed to go in slow motion. He drew his second blade while still in the air, and prepared to incapacitate his nemesis. The blade swung forward…

*crack*
    Greg leapt back as his Xbox exploded. “SHIT!” he screamed, as the smoke poured out of its side.
    Greg looked at his clock, 11:00 PM. His chances of finding a store that sold Xboxes at this time of night were slim, but hey, he liked video games.
    He became restless as he drove down nearly every street searching. The streets he noticed, even for being 11:30, were unusually quiet. It seemed like an eternity since he had gotten in his car, and fatigue was pulling at his mind. He pulled into an alley to turn around, when he noticed a lit sign, “VG+, your source for everything video games, huh, well that’s new.” He said as he pulled up to it.
     As he walked in, he smelled stale crackers and cheap beer. At the desk, he rang a small bell that said, “Ring me, and all the wrath of the dragon-lord Bahamut shall be let upon you.”
Greg laughed, “Ok then…”
”Why hello there, I’m Jeff, may I help you?” a man said as he tonicped out from behind the counter.
”Hey, uhh, I was just wondering if you guys had any Xboxes…”
”Actually, I think we are all out at the moment…. Well, actually there is ONE, but, I don’t really know what kind of gamer you are…”
This Jeff guy creeped Greg out, yet, he didn’t know why. It could’ve been just his skinny, tall posture, or his eyes, they seemed to pierce through him.
”Look bud, my Xbox basically just asploded, and I just need a new Xbox.”
Jeff looked at him, piercing him again with his beady eyes.
”Ok.” He said. “I can tell you’re a guy that really enjoys getting into the game. Here you go. You DO enjoy getting into the game, don’t you?”
”Yeah, I guess you could call me a hardcore gamer.”
Jeff grinned. “Ok.”
Seemingly out of nowhere, Jeff reached down and pulled out an Xbox.
”Thanks man, how much will that be?”
”Oh, don’t worry about it, just giving a fellow gamer a break. One thing though, first chance you get, come back and tell me how you like it.”
This charity disturbed Greg for some reason, but he wasn’t about to turn down a free Xbox.
”Thanks…”
As quickly as he could, without seeming rude, Greg left the store.
    It had started raining, and the sky was empty. The only light was from the dull glow of the moon, making the streets and buildings have an almost grey tinge.
”Weird…” he said to himself as he neared home.
As he opened his front door, cradling the Xbox in his arms, he felt a chill as he entered his kitchen.
    He shook off his jacket, and made his way to the family room. He grabbed his trashed Xbox, moved it into the corner, and plugged in the new one.
    As he opened the tray, he noticed there was already a disk in it.
”Huh, no title, might as well try it for a few minutes.”
He closed the tray again, and sat on his couch waiting for the screen to load.
An opening video tonicped up on the screen as the game loaded.
    There are multiple dimensions to everything. The universe being no exception. In one world, technology has consumed the men. Weapons of mass destruction are launched to destroy the enemy.
    In the other world, might and magic prevail. A dark emperor rules the land, and slaughters at his pleasure.
    There is a barrier between these worlds. This barrier has protected the people of the realms for millennia, but now, that barrier is beginning to break.
    This Barrier will eventually shatter, and war will break out. Millions of people will die, and the realms will be devastated.
    One man shall be the saviour. One man, living in one realm, shall be ripped into the other, and he alone shall hold the fate of the realms in his hands.
When it had finished loading; a message appeared on the screen.
”Please step towards the monitor… why the hell not.” He mumbled as he got up, and kneeled in front of the TV.
”Well, I feel kinda dumb at the moment.” He thought. Then, a strange tingling in his feet irked him.
”Fuck… damn circulation.” He reached down to massage his foot, when the tingling feeling moved up his entire body.
”What the….”
The tingling then became a sharp pain.
The screams were drowned by the storm outside, as the TV screen became fluid, and fell around Greg.
The liquid continued to pour from the TV at an astonishing rate.
”HELP ME!!!!” he screamed as the rising fluid reached his chest.
”SOMEONE, HELP!!”
As the fluid passed above his nose, Greg thought, I am going to die.
He felt himself slipping. Losing thought.
Greg gave up, and the fluid poured into his lungs.
He felt himself drowning, he felt himself floating away.
Then everything went dark.

CHAPTER 2
The cold, hard ground pressed against his face, a low groan escaped him as he woke up and felt every muscle in his body tense.
As he got up, he looked at himself.
”Huh… not a scratch…” as he looked himself over.
”STOP THEM!”
Suddenly, a couple turned sharply, and sprinted their way toward Greg; behind them, about 5 men turned the corner and bounded after them.
”Run boy run!” the man in the couple screamed as they approached him.
He couldn’t even speak at the sight in front of him. The couple had almost reached him, and Greg nearly shit himself when he saw the men behind them pull swords from their belts.
”Holy fu…”
At that instant, the man grabbed Greg, turned him around, and kept running.
This time, Greg wasn’t dumb-struck, he ran. The chase continued for several minutes.
By now, he’d lost the couple, and the men were pursuing him.
Greg knew he didn’t have much left. He wasn’t a lazy slob, but he wasn’t exactly a world-class athlete either.
His muscles started to cramp, he began to slow when…
”Hey! Over here!”
Greg looked at the spot where the voice had come from; there was a man halfway down an alley, beckoning to him, and then to an opening in the ground.
”Come on!” yelled the man.
The speed at which Greg ran down that alley surprised even him, and, using a move he learned in childhood baseball, he slid straight into the hole.
As the man jumped in, he closed and locked the doorway behind him.
”Than…. Thank you.” Was all Greg could get out as he knelt down and attempted to regain his breath.
The man simply looked at him and grinned. When Greg looked at him, he noticed that there were many scars on the man’s face and arms.
”No problem little buddy, next time though, you MIGHT want to know where you’re going; what’s your name little man? ”
”G-Greg
”Well, nice to meet you Greg, I am The Fox, and although I would love to stick around and chat, I gotta run.”
The man then took off down a passageway.
”Wait…?”
“Oh!” The Fox said as he tonicped back around the corner. “Here, you might need this.”
The Fox took off again before his gift even hit the ground.
”What the…”
As Greg unwrapped the cloth around the object, he felt a sharp end. Before him, was a sword.
There is NO WAY that I’m taking that. He thought to himself. Then, he remembered the men chasing him, and how it seemed as though they would kill him.
As Greg walked down the passageway, he wondered about how he’d gotten here, he remembered his TV exploding, and then he felt like he was drowning…
”Well you should’ve thought of that before you went and got a bounty on your head little miss.”
The voice made Greg jump out of his skin. When he realized it wasn’t talking to him, he opened a hole above him, and saw one of the men that was chasing him, holding a girl with a sword to her throat.
He recognized the girl, and then it hit him. It was the girl in the couple that was being chased before him.
”Let me GO!” she screamed as the man pressed his sword to her throat.
”Keep screaming like that missy and I’m going to have to wreck that pretty little face of yours.”
Greg debated what to do, he could leave, and not get involved, but the man had saved his life by making him run.
”Let her go.” Greg said as he pulled out his sword.
The man felt the sword at the back of his neck before the boy even spoke.
”You’d better watch yourself boy, or I may have to slit your throat.”
That small distraction was all that the girl needed. She grabbed his arm, freed herself, and with one swift kick she snapped the man’s neck.
”Oh…what…” was all Greg could say as he started to gag.
”Thanks for helping out, my brother should be here right away.”
The girl looked about 21, the same age as Greg.
Then, the man who turned Greg around in the alley turned a corner and ran down towards them.
”Loren!” he yelled. “Hey! Get away from my sister!” He then proceeded to pull out a magnificent blade, and put it to Greg’s throat.
”No Lane,” she sighed. “Remember this boy, the one in the alleyway? Yeah, he just saved my life.”
”Well, I mean, you basically took him down…. I just distracted him.” He flushed. “I was just returning a favour…”
”No, what I did for you in the alley I would have done for anyone. You risked your life for my sister, and for that, I, am in YOUR dept.”
”You are over-glorifying it…” Greg tried to explain.
”Nonsense.” This Lane guy seemed adamant on glorifying him. “I am Lane Fisherman, and you’ve already met my sister, Loren.”
”Oh, I’m Greg, Greg Pediny.”
”Well Greg, lets walk, you don’t seem to know your way around, so we’ll give you the grand tour.”

As they walked, Lane and Loren took turns explaining the town to Greg.
”So, what country are we in?” Greg asked, for he had never heard of this, ‘Kaszuby’ before.
”This, is the beautiful country of Fostomirc.” Loren exclaimed as she skipped a little farther down the road.
“I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this place before.” Greg questioned himself. In fact, I HAVEN’T heard of this place before.
”Well my friend, where do you come from?” Lane asked.
”A small town called Kenora, up in Canada.”
”Greg, had you hit your head when we passed you in the alley? Because, there is NO town or country called Canada here…”
Greg Then realized what must have happened. When his TV exploded, he must have been knocked out, and this must all be a dream, yeah. Nothing but a dream.
”Oh, yeah, I must’ve hit my head…”
”I thought you seemed a little odd.” Lane said.
And at that, Lane looked up. He saw the beautiful sky, the sun shining down brightly on them… it seemed brighter than it had been for a long time. It was pleasing.
As the three walked, it eventually grew darker, so they set up a tent, and decided to camp just off the road for the night.
”Hmm, I think we need a fire.” Lane said mischievously.
And with that, Lane shot his arm forward, and a ball of flame appeared out of nowhere and lit the sticks below on fire.
”HOLY SHIT!” Greg screamed. “How the hell did you do that?”
Greg only received confused looks.
”With, magic?” Loren confusedly stated.
”Hah, yeah, cut the crap guys, how did you do that?”
Lane reached out his hand, palm up towards Greg.
”With magic.” He said as more flame erupted from his hand.
Stunned, Greg backed away, looking at them.
”What…?”
”Would you like to learn how? If you’ve never done it before, it may take a while, but you’ll get it.” Lane said.
”O-ok.” He said, remembering that it was only a dream.
They sat there, Lane demonstrating, and Greg trying to mimic. They were having a good time too. Loren had gone to bed, and they were about to head out.
Neither of them heard the snap of the string, or the whistling of the arrow.
When the arrow pierced Greg’s shoulder, he felt extreme pain. Pain that was most definitely real.

CHAPTER 3
”LOREN, GET UP!” Lane screamed as he drew his sword, and sent a large ball of fire towards their assailants.
Get up.
The pain searing through him took control, and crippled him, bringing him to the ground.
Get up. Now.
He staggered to his feet. He hadn’t even notice the battle begin as he was laying on the ground. Lane had dropped two men, and was fighting two more. Loren however, was in trouble. Greg ran over and knocked one of the men to the ground. Loren then easily fought off the other.
Greg turned to his left to see a mercenary send six fireballs his way.
Then everything went black.

”Hey, Greg.”
”Wake up man.”
”Loren, come over here for a moment.”
Greg didn’t get up. Instead, he listened to the conversation in front of him.
”Loren, you have to tell me exactly what he did.”
The tone of his voice scared Greg, it was a mix between astonishment, concern, and even more disturbingly, fear.
“Every single one.” She said. “He blocked every single shot with his sword, and…. And then he somehow sent them all back at once.”
”That’s all?” Lane asked.
”Y-yeah.”
”Uhh, hey guys, how’s it going? How long have I been out?”
”Only a few minutes…” Loren said.
”Hope you’re not too tired Greg.” Lane said. “We’ve got to get moving.”

The rest of the night was quiet. They walked without speaking.
Greg kept himself amused by trying to make fire in his hands. Until he thought of something.
”Lane.” He said. “Why are those men after you?”
Lane sighed and stared at the sky for a moment. He took his time, the answer coming a few minutes later.
”I imagine you’ve seen my sword yes? Well it isn’t truly mine. Five years ago, the emperor’s general, Damen, and his men attacked our families and friends in our village. I was 21 at the time, and Loren was 15. I hid Loren and challenged Damen to a fight. I won, but I didn’t kill him, I just took his sword, grabbed Loren, and ran.”
Greg could see the regret in his eyes.
”Ever since, they have been constantly chasing and attacking us. I don’t think it’s so much of trying to get the sword back than simply being fun for him…”
“Oh…”
”Greg.” Lane pulled him aside as Loren continued down the road.
”If anything happens to me, promise me that you’ll take the sword, and keep running, and keep Loren safe.”
”Lane, why are you even-“
”Promise me that Greg.” Greg could see the sincerity in his eyes.
”Ok.”
”Good, now let’s go, before my sister sees something shiny on the side of the road and gets sidetracked.”

“Damen, please explain to me why you haven’t gotten your sword back.”
”Your highness, I would’ve had it this time, but there was someone else.”
”And this one person, one young man, foiled your plans Damen?”
The emperor chuckled slightly at the thought of this.
”Your Highness.” Damen said through his teeth. “This Boy caught 6 spells and sent them back in one blow. Needless to say, there wasn’t much left of my lieutenant after that hit him.”
This news disturbed the emperor, but did not shock him.
”At least it was a disposable pawn.” The emperor remarked.
Infuriated, another general stepped forward.
”General Lennox, sit down.”
”Your Highness, I can’t take your treatment of the soldiers like this. They aren’t disposable pawns!”
The speed at which the emperor moved was incredible. Most in the room didn’t even see him move. All they saw was General Lennox’s head fly into the air, and the emperor sit down before the head even hit the ground.
 “Does anyone else have any objections?” The emperor asked while grinning. “No? Ok then. Damen, what would you need to find them and kill them? All of our resources are at your disposal.”
At this Damen grinned, and thought of the most fun, cruel way to kill Lane.
”Only one thing Emperor Kaiser.” Damn said as a smile stretched all the way across his face.
”Wraiths.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Come on, the road from here is guarded, we’re going to need to go underground.” Lane said as he opened a mossy door.
The air was damp in the tunnel, and their clothes were damp as they trudged their way along.
”These tunnels were built hundreds of years ago by the imperial guard as an escape route, but they’ve almost all been forgotten about.” Loren explained.
Then a noise erupted from the beginning of the cave, echoing all the way to where the party was.
”What was that?” asked Greg.
The look on Lane and Loren’s face was that of pure fear.
”Run, as fast as you can, run.” Lane said quietly.
Greg knew by now that when told to run, he was best off running. He was the first to take off, with the other 2 trailing shortly behind.
”WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LOOK BACK!” screamed Lane as they raced down the tunnel.
Bad thing to say. At that instant, Greg craned his head around, and the sight chilled him to the bone. Transparent black cloaked figures, seemingly floating in the air, were shooting down the corridor towards them. He guessed that no mere weapon could even phase them.
Shit. Was all Greg could think.
In a moment, everything changed. Everything seemed to go in slow motion.
Greg used his forward foot to slow himself, and then used it to spring himself backwards. His mind was clear, but he didn’t know exactly what he was doing, like he wasn’t in full control of his body.
When his back foot hit the ground, it drove with such force the ground cracked, and the energy burst out his hands like a volcano.
The fire erupted straight out, being as wide as the tunnel itself, scorching everything in sight. Including the wraiths.
When the flames ceased, Greg nearly collapsed, but Loren caught him.
”Shh, come on, its time to go.”
They slowed to a walk, but were shoved forward through a door.
”RUN!” screamed the Fox as he led them through the tunnel.
”LANE, CAN YOU TAKE HIM?” he yelled back.
“JUST GET THEM OUT OF HERE!” screamed Lane. “Greg!” Lane screamed, as he tossed his sword towards him.
Greg caught the sword just as the Fox started closing the door behind them.
”Lane!!”
As Loren and Greg moved the Fox, and looked back, they saw Lane, with a sword protruding out of his back.
”Run…” he whispered.
The last thing they saw before the Fox closed the door was Damen’s blade swinging towards Lane’s neck
”NOO!!” screamed Loren. “Open the door!”
She sobbed as she swung repeatedly at the door, but she couldn’t open it.
”I’m so sorry.” said the Fox. “Greg, take this tunnel for another few minutes, you’ll come to a door, and it’ll lead to an unguarded city. Mainly rebels and usurpers. You should be welcomed there. Loren, I’m so sorry.”
And then he left.
Greg felt the pain now. Lane hadn’t even known him, yet he had protected him, and given his life to protect him.
”Loren, we have to go…”
”We can’t just leave him…” she cried even harder, still hitting the door.
Greg had made a promise, and he wasn’t about to let Lane down.
”Loren, you’ll have time to mourn, but right now, we need to get out of here. I promise you, we WILL kill them for this, but right now, we need to get moving.”
She wiped the tears from her eyes, nodded, and then supported Greg as he was still weak from his display earlier, and the two walked.
They didn’t know exactly where they were headed, but they were on a path now. A path that would carry them, and give them strength. The path was not the road they were taking, but it was the path to revenge.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 4       (it’s a long one)
 She smiled as she looked down at him. Her long blonde hair brushed Greg’s face. Her face emanated happiness, and her laughter was gold to him. “Greg.” She said. “Do you love me?”

Greg woke up as the sweat flowed down his face, and into his eyes.
I don’t need those memories.
He knew he wouldn’t get back to sleep, so he sat up in bed and simply thought about his past.

It had been a week since the escape from the tunnel, and Loren was still staying alone.
     When Greg and Loren had shown up in Trenton, it appeared as though The Fox had warned them about their arrival.
They were greeted with open arms among the citizens, and had begun to relax. The two leaders of the rebels, Scott, and Brother Jakob, had made pre-arrangements for the two to stay.
    As the first rays of the sun shot across the land, Greg walked along the city streets thinking. He was thinking about the doubt he had about the reality of this place. All of that doubt was gone now, that doubt had disappeared with the strike of an arrow, however, he still couldn’t explain where he was, or how he got here.
    As he was about to turn a corner, a voice came from behind him.
    “Hey you.” Loren said as she tonicped out from behind him, with a fabricated smile on her face.
    “Hey Loren, how you doing?”
    He knew he’d made a mistake the second he asked. Her fake smile vanished burritos nothing but sadness in her eyes.
    The two walked in silence, neither wanting to be the first to say anything.
    “Hey guys!” They turned and saw Brother Jakob running towards them.
    “Hey Jakob, how are you?” Loren inquired.
    “I’m fine; it is so nice to see you out of bed Loren.” Jakob said. “We were beginning to worry about you.”
    Loren looked at Greg frailly.
    “Uh, Jakob, how about we give Loren a little tour?”
    As the three walked, Greg noticed something. Loren was attractive. He never even really noticed her before, but she was hot. Her slim, athletic figure came from the fighting and running, and her shirt revealed her trimmed stomach. Her hair, her long blonde hair, reminded him of his dream.
At that thought, he shoved aside the thoughts of Loren, and brought himself back to reality as they walked by a building that Greg didn’t see on his tour.
    “And this,” Jakob exclaimed proudly. “Is the arena!”
    Greg and Loren both stared in awe at the size of the structure. It extended at least three-hundred feet each direction, and the walls were about 60 feet tall.
    “A little stunned are we?” Scott asked as he came out of the arena door. “This used to be a castle owned by a duke long ago. All of these castles were abandoned when the emperor took over.” And at that, both Scott and Jakob spit.
    “Well, would you like to have a look inside?” Jakob asked.
    As the four walked in, Loren and Greg exchanged looks of awe at the size of the stadium. The seating area was completely empty, and sound could be heard across the entire arena.
    “Greg, Loren.” Scott said after they had finished looking around. “I need to ask you something, but before you answer, you have to be certain on your response.”
    “Yeah, sure.” Greg said.
    Scott’s look was more serious than Greg had seen it all week.
    “Do you two plan on fighting against the emperor?”
    Greg and Loren looked at each other after Scott asked. They knew they wanted to, but they both knew they were not ready.
    “We’re going to need some time to think about it.” Loren answered.
    Scott sighed. “Ok.” He said. But then he smiled. “But while we wait, I figured you guys might need to brush up your fighting skills.” At that, a voice appeared behind Greg, and the figure tossed Greg a stick.
    “Hey!” Greg said as he recognized the Fox.
    “En guard Greg.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Emperor Kaiser paced up and down his throne room. Furious. He had planned it all out, he had followed every step given to him, yet the boy still escaped.
    “I find it funny that you, being the most powerful warrior in the land, would be able to catch one twenty-one year old man.”
    The emperor nearly jumped out of his skin as the voice came from his throne. Upon it sat a man dressed in a hooded robe.
    “What, do you think you are doing in MY throne?” Kaiser asked mockingly.
    The man laughed. He didn’t seem to be scared, and this terrified the emperor.
    “Why, I’m sitting, would you care to join me?”
    The emperor shot forward with his katana drawn.
    The stranger shot his arm forward, and the emperor stopped dead in his tracks.
    “Tsk tsk tsk.” The man sneered. “Always resorting to violence so quickly, now, sit down.”
    A chair shot from the corner of the room, and under the emperor, forcing him down.
    “What is this treachery?!” The emperor screamed.
    “Awww, is the wee little emperor afraid of power?” the man asked. “Well, if you’d shut up and listen, I can offer you a deal.”
    The emperor made to respond, but found that he couldn’t speak.
    “Oh, yeah, sorry about that, I thought it would be beneficial to us both if you didn’t make any noise.”
    The emperor was now petrified, and as the stranger walked up to him, a chill went down his spine like nothing ever before.
    “That boy, is not from this world. When he came here, he somehow became extremely powerful. Possibly even more powerful than you. But, enough of that boy. Back to the worlds.”
    The emperor was slightly confused, but was intrigued by the stranger.
    “There is a wall between these worlds. This wall has kept the realms, under control, lets say. Now, those walls have slowly been decaying, and when that boy came through, it proved the existence of the realms. What I want YOU to do, is to kill that boy. Use everything you have, to kill him. Because, I want the wall to break, and when he finds out that his realm is in danger, he will probably do everything in his power to stop it, which we know, is quite a bit of power.”
    The emperor felt his jaw relax, and he responded to the stranger.
    “Why should I help you break this wall?” he asked.
    A grin spread all the way across the stranger’s face.
    “Because I will kill you if you don’t, and, I think you like life more than power anyways.”
    The emperor sighed. “Ok…” he whispered.
    “That’s a good little emperor. Now, before we continue, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Zaphyrus.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She smiled as she looked down at him. Her face emanated happiness, and her laughter was gold to him. “Greg.” She said. “Do you love me?”
He looked into her eyes. What he saw there made his heart leap, and he knew the answer immediately.
”Forever.”
Then, darkness.
She lay in his arms, her blood flowing from her wound.
”No.” he cried. “Don’t, no, don’t worry, the paramedics are almost here, you’re gonna be fine.”
”Greg…” she gasped. “I-I- lo…”

”NOOOO!!!” Greg screamed as he shot up in bed.

Loren ran in sword drawn. “Greg! What is it.”
    Greg gasped for air as he pushed his thoughts away. “Sorry, uh, it was just a bad dream.”
    Loren looked at him sceptically.
    “Greg, I know a bad dream when I see one, that was more.” She said.
    “I-I-I’m not ready to talk about that.” He said quickly, and got up.
    As Greg left the room, Loren sat there thinking. She had felt strange when she had first met Greg, and those feelings hadn’t left.
    Greg, she thought. I can help you. I WANT to help you…
    Loren and Greg had been in Trenton for a month. Greg still didn’t understand how he had accomplished his magic in the tunnel, but that had drifted out of his mind. Greg’s fighting lessons with the Fox had been everyday. Starting at 6:00 am, the Fox would wear Greg down physically, and mentally. By the time they actually had to spar, Greg was almost too worn out to move. After a month of training, however, Greg’s muscles had begun to develop. He no longer tired after a few hours of labour, and actually almost matched the Fox in skill.
    One day, while sparring, Greg caught the Fox off guard, and hit him square in the chest.
    The Fox gasped for air, and said, “Well, you’re finally ready. Head back to your room, and rest. You’ll need it.”
    Greg walked back to his and Loren’s house, and walked in.
    “Well, you’re back early.” Loren said as she saw Greg walk in the door.
    He sounded a bit confused, yet, he sounded happy at the same time.
    “I’m, done.” He said. Then he smiled. “I’m finally done.”
    Loren ran up and hugged him tightly. “I’m sooo proud of you Greg!”
    He and Loren had become a bit closer over the past few weeks. They started trusting each other a little more and more each day.
    As Greg lay in bed, he felt himself start to drift; he didn’t want to risk the dreams again, so he got up and went into the living room.
    “Hey.” Loren said as Greg walked in. “I take it you couldn’t sleep either?”
    “Nope.”
    They sat there in silence for an hour, each keeping themselves amused somehow. Greg’s mind came upon the night when his dream had been the worst.
    “I started going out with Sarah when we were 16.” He said
    Loren was slightly confused, but didn’t say anything.
    “We were happy. She was the most beautiful person I’d ever seen, and she liked ME. We’d been going out for four years, and we were so happy. I was planning to propose to her. I knew we were young, but I loved her.”
    Loren was surprised. They had talked before, but Greg had never really talked about his life before the day he appeared in the alleyway.
    “One night, in the winter, we were walking down an alleyway, and I was planning to ask her that night, when we were attacked. Four men came up to us, and they knocked me to the ground. They held a knife to her neck, and told me that if I didn’t give them my wallet, they’d kill her.” Greg said as he looked at the floor. Loren wasn’t sure if he was talking to her, or telling the story to himself.
    “I froze. I gave them my wallet, but as they were about to leave, the one holding her told me that I shouldn’t have brought such a pretty girl down such a dark alleyway. And then he stabbed her.”
    Loren could tell exactly how much sadness was in Greg’s voice, and she felt immense sadness for him.
    “She fell to the ground, the whole ordeal she didn’t say a thing, and I just stood there. The men ran away, and I ran to her side. I held her, and she told me that she loved me. She died in my arms two minutes later. That was just over a year ago.”
    The two sat in silence for what seemed to be an eternity.
    “Greg,” Loren said softly, “It wasn’t your fault.” And at that, Loren leaned over, and kissed Greg on the lips. The kiss only lasted a second, but it seemed like forever.
   Loren got up, and then proceeded to bed. Greg was more shocked than anything, and he sat there.
   “Loren…” he said to himself. Then, suddenly, he felt happier than he’d been in a long time.
    Greg only stayed up a little while, going over the night’s events over and over in his head. He remembered what the Fox had said, that he needed his strength for the next day, so, he went to bed, wondering what the future held for him.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 09:29:21 pm by evil greg guy »
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Bipolar
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 09:28:01 pm »
PLZ PLZ PLZ comment
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Bipolar
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 09:31:14 pm »
/me comments

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Bipolar
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 10:39:48 pm »
;_;

no one else...?
                                         - Dr. Evil

bioakky

Bipolar
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 10:42:16 pm »
tl;dfc

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Bipolar
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 10:42:53 pm »
It's a slow night.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
Bipolar
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 09:25:32 am »
Me likes
I even think that if you change the first part bout the xbox to something more mistical that this would be an awesome video game

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Bipolar
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 03:59:26 pm »
I just realized I was Bipolar, this was confirmed last night.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Bipolar
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 12:34:38 am »
1. Who are Scott and Brother Jakob's RIA alter egos?

2. Blonde hair?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 12:34:58 am by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Bipolar
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 10:42:35 am »
Quote from: Flask
1. Who are Scott and Brother Jakob's RIA alter egos?

2. Blonde hair?[/size]

Thank you @_@
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 10:42:48 am by Loren »

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Bipolar
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 07:14:13 am »
Scott - Ganon
Jakob-Jakey-Jake-Fag-Bigger Fag- flask       >_>
the name, "Jakey" sounded a bit out of place

and.... STFU!!!
so what, its blonde hair?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 07:14:38 am by evil greg guy »
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Bipolar
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 09:24:23 am »
1. My name isn't Jacob or Jakob, it's just Jake. Just to clear that up...I know that you're taking naming liberties, though.

2. I don't believe she has blonde hair.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Bipolar
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 03:54:27 pm »
IDC
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Bipolar
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 05:28:19 pm »
If you mean me, IRL, I don't have blond hair. If you mean someone else, Brunette > All anyway.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 05:29:35 pm by Loren »

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
Bipolar
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 06:42:42 pm »
Me= Zaphyrus, lol

also, way to make this take place in Kaszuby.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 06:45:17 pm by zblewski »

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317