Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ATTN Drumline.  (Read 3336 times)

Offline DRUNKENKING

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
ATTN Drumline.
« on: July 06, 2007, 01:28:27 pm »
I have been in, and currently in one. What instrument do you play?

I play Marching Bass.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unless you just ripped that eye from its socket and ground it into the cold, hard surface of reality.
-Flask

I am the ballot in your box
the oxet in your gun
that inner glow that lets you know to call your brothers son

the story that just begun
the promise of what's to come
and I will remain a soldier til' the war is won.

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 02:28:05 pm »
Yeah baby i hold big bass 5. which bad boy you carry
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 02:29:01 pm by Drumline »

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 03:12:12 pm »
i don't do marching band... >.> but my sister's in the guard and i have friends in the marching band ^^ how do you actually play an insrument by blowing? i'm 65% confused

Sorry, RIA... I'm burritos, but i may come back to visit ;)
Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 08:35:42 pm »
Well sorta. It takes lip control and tounge control. If you want to go higher you have to tighten your lips and push down the nob. But like it takes control of breathing to. But not the Bass man. You just hit the shit out of it. And no offense but color guard girls are mostly Hoes

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 08:38:10 pm »
Quote from: Drumline
Well sorta. It takes lip control and tounge control. If you want to go higher you have to tighten your lips and push down the nob. But like it takes control of breathing to. But not the Bass man. You just hit the shit out of it. And no offense but color guard girls are mostly Hoes

Now now, the bagpipes are more complex than just blowing.  >_>
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 08:39:05 pm »
your right its very odd due to the kilt, but they are alot harder then other instruments i will give you that

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 08:46:36 pm »
your right its very odd due to the kilt, but they are alot harder then other instruments i will give you that

Yeah, they are, but don't worry: I'm just messing.  I like to be an attention whore about playing the bagpipes.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 08:52:36 pm »
drumline, whats the furthest you've ever been travels wise while in the drum corp?

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 08:55:11 pm »
I never said i was in a drum corp. But my friend and I we are going to consdier The Cavaliers next year. we are thinking about it. We love corps. why are you in one

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 08:56:21 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic

Yeah, they are, but don't worry: I'm just messing.  I like to be an attention whore about playing the bagpipes.

lol, theres a combo, an attention loving whore who blows into a pipe. nice

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 08:59:33 pm »
I never said i was in a drum corp. But my friend and I we are going to consdier The Cavaliers next year. we are thinking about it. We love corps. why are you in one
no but my Dad was in the Saganaires(sp?) when he was in high school. he traveled as far as Denver Colorado, and down to New Orleans.  so i basically know a lot about drum corps.

Offline bburger991

• Cactus
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 08:59:42 pm »
Quote from: ace of spades
i don't do marching band... >.> but my sister's in the guard and i have friends in the marching band ^^ how do you actually play an insrument by blowing? i'm 65% confused

It's mainly how you form your lips. For some reason I know that even though I play guitar. >_>

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 09:03:14 pm »
Quote from: dester55
no but my Dad was in the Saganaires(sp?) when he was in high school. he traveled as far as Denver Colorado, and down to New Orleans.  so i basically know a lot about drum corps.

Dude, they arent even around anymore i dont think. If they are they are in a far down division. No I love drum corps. I have every single show on audio from 1980- now. i also have about 46 videos. I love em all. and my friend cory and I are gonna try out for either the Cavaliers or Phantom Regiment. I am pushing Madison Scouts but idk

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 09:06:25 pm »
Quote from: dester55

Dude, they arent even around anymore i dont think. If they are they are in a far down division. No I love drum corps. I have every single show on audio from 1980- now. i also have about 46 videos. I love em all. and my friend cory and I are gonna try out for either the Cavaliers or Phantom Regiment. I am pushing Madison Scouts but idk
the Saganaires are still around, they just got there name changed to...the northern aroura or something like that. and damn thats a lot of audio and vidoes.

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2007, 09:07:58 pm »
Lol... thank god for LIMEWIRE. well do u know what division they are. because i mostly pay attention to division 1. you know i mean with the name. The blue Devils, Regiment, Scouts. Crossmen, Glassmen. you know the big names. Do u know their division

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 09:08:28 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic

lol, theres a combo, an attention loving whore who blows into a pipe. nice

You manipulated that quote.  >_>
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 09:09:07 pm »
I confused

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2007, 09:22:06 pm »
Lol... thank god for LIMEWIRE. well do u know what division they are. because i mostly pay attention to division 1. you know i mean with the name. The blue Devils, Regiment, Scouts. Crossmen, Glassmen. you know the big names. Do u know their division
i dont know what division there in but i found a web site with there history: http://northernaurora.tripod.com/NA/history.html
if you look at the titles for when the name was still Saginaires, my dad was apart of at least one of those title wins up to '78.

the only big name that i really know is the Bridgemen drum corp.

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2007, 09:30:34 pm »
omg dont talk to me

www.bluedevils.org
www.cavaliers.org
www.phantomregiment.org
www.madisonscouts.org
www.crossmen.org

dude go to these get some audio. go to limewire and get some audio dude. No matter what. Try to find Blue Devils 2003 Phenomenon of Cool. Or try and find cavaliers Frameworks. Or Blue Devils 2006 The God Father part blue. Umm find like Madison Scouts 1996 A drum Corps fans dream Part 2. Madison Scouts 1995 A drum corps fans dream... dude i will tell you so many more

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
ATTN Drumline.
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2007, 09:35:03 pm »
i will never limewire.

i may know a lot about drum corp stuff but i dont like it because my dad overkilled me on that stuff.  ;>_>

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.215 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317