Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Final Goodbye.  (Read 1332 times)

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
    • http://
Final Goodbye.
« on: July 28, 2008, 06:27:16 pm »
As you may know, or may not know, I have decided to end my cybernations career. I had promised to give aid to 2 more people after my slots were open, but I cannot wait that long. I am sorry to both of you, whom I believe are Moth and Azural. But another thing I must say is that it is not only cybernations that I am resigning from, I am also burritos the RIA, for good. I won't be found lurking the boards or posting in RI. Below are parting messages for the people whom I believe deserve one.

Note: Not all of them are completely positive, or completely negative, so if you feel in anyway that what I may say could anger you in any way, then I suggest that you do not read yours.

Azural: You are a good guy, and a hell of an alliance leader, but you need to lighten up. The alliance will follow you, but only because they trust you. I would ask that you do not misuse that trust.

Moth: I don't have much more to say to you than I do to Az. In my time here you have been an excellent leader and great guy. But as with Az, the alliance trusts you. Don't forget that.

Delta1212: I have more to say to you than the other two triumvirs because you are the one that I trusted unconditionally. You, as with Az and Moth, are an extremely good leadre and I hope that you help lead the RIA to greatness. (Greater than we already are that is.)

Kenny: If you read this, then you should know that you are one of the coolest members the RIA has ever had under its fold in my time here. Stay that way.

Zeep: ^that.

Ganon5: As I have said before, YOU HAD BETTER GOD DAMN NUKE A 4 DAY OLD NATION!! But yeah, you are a great guy.

Flask: Wow, your voice is MUCH deeper than I thought it would be. Like wow. But yeah, Great guy.

Vector: Hmmm, haven't seen ya in a while. Make sure to make flask give you my Gamertag.

Mr. Cynic: Although you took very frequent leaves of absence, you were great to be on the boards with.

Shadow: You be cool. I don't really know what else to say.

Czom: You are a good guy, and an awesome guy to talk to on the forums/MSN, just remember that a person's life is their's and their's alone and is not to be judged by anyone.

Loren: You are an amazing friend to someone who you have never met before, and I thank you for that. Stay awesome.

Lanna: You are a very funny person and cool to be on the boards with. Stay that way. And be less repetative. And be less repetative. And be less repetative. And be less repetative.

Zblewski: You are an awesome guy, and I am sorry, but I will not be able to help you with your aliance.

Dark Tyrant: Remember that people dont like it when you are a trolling asshole. But whatevs, you were very funny and i enjoyed reading your posts.

DrunkWino: You are an excellent guy and stuff. Don't know what else to say.

That's all that I can think of at the moment, I now ask to be made visitor  and this topic to be moved to Random Insanity, as I will view the boards until this topic dies.

As my final farewell, this is Greg Pediny from RIAnews, go fuck yourself cybernations.

Also cocks.
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 06:43:47 pm »
See ya Greg, it's been great. D=

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 06:46:13 pm »

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 06:46:54 pm »
I'm not sure what you mean by being less repetitive...

Laters.  Good luck where you go. <3
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 06:53:00 pm »
BUT AT WHAT COST?!

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline DrunkWino

Final Goodbye.
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 07:11:47 pm »
Quote from: evil greg guy
That's all that I can think of at the moment, I now ask to be made visitor  and this topic to be moved to Random Insanity, as I will view the boards until this topic dies.

As my final farewell, this is Greg Pediny from RIAnews, go fuck yourself cybernations.

Also cocks.
It will be done.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Amoston

• God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 07:47:57 pm »
I'm afraid I've the displeasure of not meeting you before this departure happened. ... I'm also afraid that I misplaced the hand lotion with Elmer's woodglue, and am currently in vast amounts of pain after attempting to follow through with your imperative. Good luck to you, Mister Pediny.

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 08:11:25 pm »
I won't be found lurking the boards or posting in RI.

I will view the boards until this topic dies.
Make up your mind god damnit!

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 09:45:42 pm »

Great last words my friend. Very lulz indeed.

Today the Random Insanity Alliance looses one of the best members we have ever had. Although he wasn't a member of the government it doesn't matter.

He has stuck with us, and we shall never forget that.

Good bye Evil Greg Guy for you will be missed.

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 10:37:32 pm »
*nothing about your good friend KingRanter specifically*

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 11:18:58 pm »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
Great last words my friend. Very lulz indeed.

Today the Random Insanity Alliance looses one of the best members we have ever had. Although he wasn't a member of the government it doesn't matter.

He has stuck with us, and we shall never forget that.

Good bye Evil Greg Guy for you will be missed.

This about sums up my thoughts. Very sad to see you guy and you shall be missed.

evil greg guy  
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 05:26:16 am »
Quote from: Amoston
I'm afraid I've the displeasure of not meeting you before this departure happened. ... I'm also afraid that I misplaced the hand lotion with Elmer's woodglue, and am currently in vast amounts of pain after attempting to follow through with your imperative. Good luck to you, Mister Pediny.

lies. that only happens w/ superglue

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 12:17:13 pm »
so since he is gonna stick around to read this till it dies, i say we never let it get off the first page
pin this topic!

and im gonna miss you man, when (not if, im getting one) i get an ecksbox i'll get your gamertag from flask

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Final Goodbye.
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 11:52:32 pm »
Not if I keep it from you as punishment for Greg's departure.

Everyone, tie that rope to Greg's leg and string him up from the banner! Everyone will see what we do to deserters!

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317