Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ATTN: RIA  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
ATTN: RIA
« on: August 06, 2008, 01:56:25 am »
so, today i felt what it was like to be hit by another car going 35-40mph. safe to say my car is pretty totaled.

i'm obviously ok, but my car was impounded i  got like 3 tickets. i don't know, it was pretty crazy. it was weird because i was, and still am perfectly calm about it, i realized i don't care about money or my car, unlike the chick that hit me was like "you fucked up my car!" i was like, "dude, you're gay."  

my ex was in the passenger seat, that was the only thing that worried me, she's also fine.

i really hope the bitch that hit me doesn't sue me.

my fucking top right-wheel went in and made me unable to move my car and my radiator started leaking.

i'm going to post pics soon when i go to the impound.

anyway, that was my tuesday, i learned a very expensive lesson.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 02:01:24 am »
Tell me the situation. From what I read she doesn't have grounds to sue you since she was the one that hit you. She should have been driving in a manner to prevent such a thing from happening.

Anyways, welcome to the club of car wrecks. Earlier this year a tree jumped out in front of my car and I smashed it up good. I have pictures but I'm too lazy to get on Photobucket right now. I named the tree Obi-Wan Kenobi (My license plate was GENGRVS [General Grievous]). It's a Star Wars joke.
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 03:36:21 am »
Quote from: Adolf Von Sippycup
a Star Wars joke.
Uh oh

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 03:44:09 am »

What car were you driving?

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 04:52:47 am »
she hit you and you got tickets?

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 10:14:57 am »
sue her ass
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 10:38:04 am »
Glad your alright.

But for fucks sake, the bitch hit YOU and then said you messed up HER car?!?!
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 01:03:01 pm »
I'm going to have to call bull on this. You had your ex with you and that was the only thing that worried you!? What, was she giving you head for the last time or something and hadn't finished yet or what cause that's the only reason I'd be worried?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 03:21:21 pm »
Quote from: DrunkWino
Glad your alright.

Everyone does that, it's normal when in a car wreck everyone points fingers at the other person so that their insurance doesn't go up.

Offline Amoston

• God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 11:34:08 pm »
Quote from: Adolf Von Sippycup
Quote from: DrunkWino
Glad your alright.

Everyone does that, it's normal when in a car wreck everyone points fingers at the other person so that their insurance doesn't go up.
Unfortunately, this rings true even when the person hits a stationary vehicle. "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PARKED IN THAT PARKING SPOT!" just doesn't quite hold up so well..

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 03:57:19 am »
Quote from: Amoston
Unfortunately, this rings true even when the person hits a stationary vehicle. "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PARKED IN THAT PARKING SPOT!" just doesn't quite hold up so well..
I know, I told the Sheriff that came to the wreck: "I swear officer, the tree jumped out in front of me! I mean who doesn't keep their tree on a leash anymore?" This resulted, of course (Although I had told the Sheriff, the ambulance people, and the firefighters that I had not been drinking), in a Breathalyzer test.  Afterwards, when the ambulance and firefighters left and the Sheriff was sitting there with me waiting for the tow-truck to come, I went up to his cruiser and told him the whole tree thing was a joke. He told me he knew but he had to test me just in case. It was funny and we laughed about it while we waited.

Oh! I forgot two other funny stories with mine:
1) I crashed my car at 11:59, by the time the ambulance and firefighters came it was well past midnight. So while the medic and firefighter were making their little reports of: "What's your name? Have you been drinking? How old are you? Are you hurt anywhere?" the firefighter asks... "What do we date it?" So the ambulance person were like "Well it happened on January 15 at 11:59 so we should probably put that down." But the firefighter was like "But we took the report on January 16 at 12:03 so we should probably put that." And while they were arguing about it I was sitting there in the ambulance with all their little things hooked up to me watching them fight before I chimed in: "Why not put both?" They both looked at me and wrote it down and the ambulance driver was like "Well, I can see we don't need to make sure you have head injuries anymore." We all laughed.

tl;dr I made the medic and firefighter feel like dumb asses.

2) It was cold outside so the ambulance driver gave me a blanket to stay wore. The next day I took it back to the hospital and gave the blanket to the lady at the front desk. I told her: "Umm... I was in a car wreck earlier this morning and the ambulance people gave this to me. Could you ask all the people that went to the call of the little white Chevy and the tree? If you could have them write on it 'I wrecked my car and all I got was this lousy blanket.'" Later that week I got a call telling me to pick up the blanket. It was fucking . I have it stored somewhere cause I don't want it getting dirty. XD

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 04:47:07 am »
Yes, some old lady hit us in early October, We were trying to get out of my driveway then I noticed a car come up a hill and told my friend. So my friend started to pull back in, but the old woman kept on coming at full speed even though we were obviously there ( we were in a bright red suv). She hit us, but we got in trouble for it because we are teenagers.  We also had right of way but apparently the cops were to busy chewing tobacco to even consider reason...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 04:48:53 am by Chaos Poet »

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 11:28:13 am »
It was because you were black.

Also, Crunka, do explain.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2008, 11:49:05 am »
Quote from: Leo
I'm going to have to call bull on this. You had your ex with you and that was the only thing that worried you!? What, was she giving you head for the last time or something and hadn't finished yet or what cause that's the only reason I'd be worried?
^this... and Crunka's mom
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 02:30:38 am »
@LEO: i didn't care about the car because it's just money, it does not add any substance to my life.

So, she was on a one-way road (3 lanes; speed limit 30-35mph) and i was on a road intersecting that road, I had a STOP, she didn't. Anyway, I made a complete stop, checked if any cars were coming, i saw a car in the third lane (farthest away from me) and i waited until it passed me. I checked again to see if another car was coming, i did not see ANYTHING, i let go off the brake SLOWLY and didn't gas it. I turned to see if there were any cars coming, all of the sudden, i see this car (in the first lane, closest to me) and as soon as I saw it it hit me. My car turned about about 65 degrees from the impact and her airbags went off.

the cops are probably going to say "SHE HAD THE RIGHT-OF-WAY." plus, the fact that i didn't have a license and am a teenager made them assume it was my fault.

i don't understand why she didn't swerve out of the way, my car wasn't like in the middle of the street or anything. i am 95% sure she was speeding at least 15mph above the limit, because if she were following the limit she would've been able to:

1.swerve out of the way (FFS there were two empty lanes next to her on a one way street)
2.brake and avoid it
3.minor damages to my car and her airbags wouldn't have gone off

Meanwhile, MY car was the one that suffered, she one has her front bumper up a little and her right headlight misplaced. some paint chipped off and that's it.

@FLASK; i was driving my car which i bought a week ago =O, a 2002 Dodge Neon it was $28000
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 12:45:41 pm »
My question still wasn't answered! WERE YOU BEING PLEASURED BY A WOMAN OR NOT!?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317