Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wish Game  (Read 18687 times)

Offline John Fire

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« on: October 25, 2007, 12:12:48 am »
anybody ever play the wish game? i couldn't find one up already (honestly tho i didn't look that hard) so i guess i'll start one

You know how, in movies, when you wish for something, there is always a catch? You do the same here! The first person posts a wish. The poster after him/her posts the downside of the wish, and posts his/her own wish. An example would be:

Poster 1: I wish for a cookie.
Poster 2: Wish Granted. You forget you are allergic to generic cookies. You get a massive allergic reaction, and explode. I wish for a slave.
Poster 3: The slave rebels, and kills you. I wish for...

Often, the outcomes of the wishes are very humorous, and often fatal to you/someone else. So be creative!

I'll start...

I wish for a cigar.
Hope you don't mind.

wethepeople

Wish Game
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 12:14:11 am »
I love this game.

I'm afraid your forgot to mention the cigar has gunpowder in it, not tobacco. You just exploded.

I wish for immortality. First person to say I turn into stone gets their shins kicked.

Offline John Fire

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 12:25:11 am »
You gain immortality, but are buried alive the next day... and spend eternity trapped underneath the earth.

I wish for a hamburger, cooked to perfection.
Hope you don't mind.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Wish Game
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 12:28:43 am »
It is done! Although a dog's idea of perfection may be different to yours. You're now in hospital due to bacteria etc.

I wish for someone to do my calculus assignment

wethepeople

Wish Game
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 12:38:07 am »
The most beautiful chick comes over to your house and does your assignment. She is wearing practically nothing. She asks you if you can unbutton her shirt. There, on her chest, is an ipod video playing RickRoll.

I wish for the Roman empire to return.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Wish Game
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 12:57:54 am »
Fine, but the Romans literally return. From the dead. They're all zombies.

I wish I had a bathroom that would kill anyone but me who goes in it.

(By the way, lawl at TC telling us what Make A Wish is)

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

wethepeople

Wish Game
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 02:10:07 am »
The bathroom kills your family, and all of your friends. The neighbors call the police after they hear terrifying shrills from its latest victim. The police arrive, and see piles of bodies piling out of the entrance to the bathroom. They arrest you on the spot, and you are convicted for mass murder and put to death.

I wish I had all the money in the world.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 02:10:33 am by wethepeople »

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 02:36:17 am »
All the money in the world falls out of the sky, including coins (ouch). It destroys your house, crushes you and buries your body.

I wish for a teddy bear

Offline Dagny Taggart

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 03:08:43 am »
Happiness is not to be achieved at the command of emotional whims. Happiness is not the satisfaction of whatever irrational wishes you might blindly attempt to indulge. Happiness is a state of non-contradictory joy--a joy without penalty or guilt, a joy that does not clash with any of your values and does not work for your own destruction, not the joy of escaping from your mind, but of using your mind's fullest power, not the joy of faking reality, but of achieving values that are real, not the joy of a drunkard, but of a producer. Happiness is possible only to a rational man, the man who desires nothing but rational goals, seeks nothing but rational values and finds his joy in nothing but rational actions.
--A quote
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 03:09:03 am by Dagny Taggart »
Official Ideal Trade Groups Thread

If you have two of the following resources you can sign up.

Or if you have one of the above and one of the below.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru" target="_blank">http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru</a>

wethepeople

Wish Game
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 02:17:05 pm »
Nice. =D Thats one of the endings in the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Ganon.

You wish for the most cuddly teddy bear. However, upon inspecting your new bear you find that it is, indeed, the pedo bear. Lulz and raep follow.

I wish for two printers that cannot kill me.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 04:14:17 pm »
The doctors replace your two amputated arms with printers. From now on, you're the lackey and mascot of a local Kinko's. Even worse is that the two printers are made by Lexmark.

I wish that I could play saxophone well, and enjoy it.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:14:45 pm by Fortress »

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 04:53:55 pm »
Everyone besides you hates your playing and an angry mob forms that kills you.

I wish I had a cup of coffee.
(I do not sue McDonalds)
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 04:59:29 pm »
The coffee comes to life and jumps on you. The rediculously hot coffee gives you 3rd-degree burns on your genitals and you can never have sex or fap again.

I wish for the power to vaporize people at whim.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

wethepeople

Wish Game
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 05:45:16 pm »
The power is granted, and upon trying it out you miss, and the beams go towards a mirror with your reflection in it. You vaporize yourself.

I wish for the fastest car in the world that is indestructible.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 06:41:20 pm »
The car travels so fast it leaves Earth's orbit and you get lost forever in the universe.

I wish for candy that isn't poisoned!

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wish Game
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 06:59:34 pm »
The candy is made of epic WIN. You choke on the overflowing WIN that no mere mortal was made to withstand and die.

I wish for a pillow.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
Wish Game
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 09:23:00 pm »
you get a large pillow. but inside of it are sharp spikes that impale your head when you lay down.

i wish for a new avatar
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

wethepeople

Wish Game
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 09:28:19 pm »
You get a new avatar, but the difference is only viewable to alien eyes. It looks no different to you. And also, it explodes your monitor and kills you.

I want everyone but me in the world to die.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
Wish Game
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 09:58:13 pm »
Granted. Way to ruin your own wish, you go insane before dying of all alone.

I wish to be able to blow shit up with my mind.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 01:44:31 am »
Done. But you accidentally blew up your family and all of your possessions. You are doomed to live a miserable life on the streets.

I wish for the end of the year

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317