Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: My Planz 4 Life  (Read 1834 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
My Planz 4 Life
« on: January 12, 2009, 11:36:30 pm »
Be A Bum > Get Government Job > Maybe some school > Get Retirement & sweet old guy job > Die

0r

? > $$$

How about you guys?
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Chuck Normis

• Coalition of Royal Allied Powers
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.33" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
    • CRAP
  • Nation: Kickastan
  • Ruler: Chuck Normis
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 11:59:52 pm »
You for got getting screwed out of pay for the govt job though...

MY Nation Link!!

When in doubt. WHIP IT OUT!!!

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 12:20:54 am »
Actually government jobs are the only one of the few reliable.

If i get mine it starting pay is 18 an hour, and don't count out me making more than 100K  year after ten years along with benefits up the whoa... but i dont want a stupid job out of  life.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 03:27:01 am »
i plan on failing my Pychology class, dropping out of college and working at McDonalds the rest of my life, constantly hating myself because i just dont care enough. - thats the current plan anyway.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 02:56:35 pm »
Get ridiculously rich and move to my own castle in Scotland.  That's optimal.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Chuck Normis

• Cactus
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
    • CRAP
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 03:51:21 pm »
Let me rephrase what I said earlier. Yes, they are "reliable" from an "Yes, I have a job!" point of view. But, they will try and screw you out of time and money any way they can. For instance, promising you a 10% pay raise, and cutting your pay 10% instead and having you work ferlow days twice a month...so you are really losing 20% pay. But, you still have a job...
That is what happened to about 10 people I know, including 3 family members...and they all worked for different government jobs. Some were state, some were federal...

MY Nation Link!!

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 07:27:18 pm »
I haven't seen any promises for a 10% raise, but I'm defiantly aware of what your saying, and it's one of my favorite jokes in regards to people getting a raise: they gave you just enough of a raise to bump your pay into the next higher tax bracket so that you're really losing moiney. LOL

The job market is just a fucking nightmare regardless, but federal funded jobs are the only kick ass ones for the ignorant people like me. I don't really know of any jobs that have a promising payout, and if you do please spill da beans! I haven't ruled out college. I just have some debt to pay, and there's no jobs out here in the sticks so I'm really slowed downed. I mean even mcdonlands wouldn't higher me, and maybe that's just god's divine intervention, but still I applied to mcdonalds, they didn't hire me not to mention that I also applied to pizza hut. Ah...!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 07:28:05 pm by 1ofkind »

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 08:24:31 pm »
Then I'd suggest a spending freeze on guns until you get a job, honestly.  >_>
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 10:51:57 pm »
I'm going to build my own castle out of dirt and trees and animals

I'm going to do it in a state park when no one's looking

I'll turn it into a museum and charge for tours

entry costs 1 can of beans and a full matchbox

ask about our honeymoon special.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 12:38:52 am »
please use leave the animals entirely whole for what ever part of the castle you use them for to build

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 11:40:55 am »
try being a mail man, I think pay starts out at like, just over 18$ an hour i believe.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Chuck Normis

• Cactus
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
    • CRAP
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 12:55:59 pm »
I will admit that govt jobs pay decent compared to others (especially if you don't have a degree) and in some cases you end up with other benefits. But, if you are in it for the long run...It will cause you more hassle because you will be screwed out of A LOT of things because they like to watch people squirm. But they are perfect for paying off debt and making it through college. Once you get a degree, you might as well find another job...you can make a lot more for doing the same thing (degree related) than you can in the govt...

Mailmen get great pay for their job (and sometimes you don't work that much a day). But, it is a very laborious job.

MY Nation Link!!

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 07:38:10 pm »
The job will be at an Army Depot, where I hear you can build almost any gun, or a nuclear bomb. I've also herd of packages with tiny items in them being insured for more than a million from the depot, and a guy once died from a mustard gas container busting open.

Odds are I'll go from a forklift operator to a supervisor or fill a more important position within 5 years of the start where I may be making about 30$an hour with retirement plans, and awesome benefits.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 08:48:04 pm »
join the air force and work for Colt...

"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2009, 01:06:44 am »
Go to Carleton University in Ottawa
get Bachelors in Public Affairs and Policy Management
possibly stick around for Hon.
Get a job as political analyst in the media, work for the NDP as a campaign manager/exec, or get a job in government.
Possibly run for office.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2009, 11:15:13 am »
Win Lotto
That's it.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:15:48 am by ganon5 »

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Silendra
  • Ruler: RyunX
My Planz 4 Life
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 11:06:05 am »
Don't gov't jobs get full benefits?

I mean, like FULLbenefits?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317