Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: contest!  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
contest!
« on: June 03, 2008, 09:33:12 pm »
Okay people, this is exceedingly simple: make a post or link me to a post that you believe is worthy of my sigging.

Then I'll pick a grand quote (if worthy) and sig it.  The winnner will be awarded $3m.

GOGOGOGOGOGGOGO1
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
contest!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 10:23:47 pm »
Whichever suits your fancy. Wait, that's not quite right... Is it? Bah, I can't remember how that stupid phrase went. Choose whichever. Or choose all of them. Maybe don't choose all of them.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=George Carlin)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE (George Carlin)[div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Imagine meeting your maker and finding out it's Frito-Lay.

If you love someone, set them free; if they comes home, set them on fire.

If a man smiles all the time he's probably selling something that doesn't work.

If lobsters looked like puppies, people could never drop them in boiling water while they're still alive. But instead, they look like science fiction monsters, so it's OK. Restaurants that allow patrons to select live lobsters from a tank should be made to paint names on their shells: "Happy," "Baby Doll," Junior." I defy anyone to drop a living thing named "Happy" in rapidly boiling water.

I feel sorry for homeless gay people; they have no closet to come out of. In fact, I imagine if you were gay and homeless, you'd probably be glad just to have a closet.

If you take the corn off the cob, not only do you have corn-off-the-cob, you also have cobs-out-from-inside-the-corn.

Rarely does a loose woman have a tight pussy.

Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers.

Those nicotine patches seem to work pretty well, but I understand it's kind of hard to keep 'em lit.

Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music.

I have as much authority as the pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up.

There ought to be at least one round state.

For a long time it was all right for a woman to keep a diary, but it sounded too fruity for men. So they changed it to journal. Now sensitive men can set down their thoughts without appearing too sensitive.

Sometimes the label on the can says "fancy peas." Then, you get 'em home and they're really rather ordinary. Nothing fancy about 'em at all. Maybe if they had little bullfight paintings on them, they would be fancy. But as is...

If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.

Eventually, nature will produce a species that can play the piano better than we can.

You know why I stopped eating processed foods? I began to picture the people who might be processing them.

When you buy a six-foot dildo, and call it a marital aid, you are stretching not just the anatomy, but also the limits of credibility.

At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom.

THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR: "Jeff? We're going to have to break your skull again and reset it. Okey? It's way out of line. It looks really strange. But we won't do it until we've opened up that incision and put some more fire ants inside of you. OK?"

The nicest thing about a plane crashing at an air show is that they always have good video of the actual crash.

When ideas are concerned, America can be counted on to do one of two things: take a good idea and run it completely into the ground, or take a bad idea and run it completely into the ground.

If we could just find out who's in charge, we could kill him.

You can lead a gift horse to water in the middle of the stream, but you can't look him in the mouth and make him drink.

Deep Throat: Think about it. There is actually an important figure in American history who is named for a blow-job movie. How do grade-school teachers handle this?

I'll bet there aren't too many people hooked on crack who can play the bagpipes.

THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: "Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police."

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Russia actually has something called vodka riots.

I saw a picture of the inventor of the hydrogen bomb, Edwin Teller, wearing a tie clip. Why would the man who invented a bomb that destroys everything for fifty miles be concerned about whether or not his tie was straight?

Which is more immoral? Killing two 100-pound people or killing one 300-pound person?

A lot of people who keep a gun at home for safety are the same ones who refuse to wear a seat belt.

I hope they do clone the dinosaurs, and they come back just in time for the ozone layer to disappear and wipe those ugly motherfuckers out again.[/quote]

There's a LOT more, but I'm too lazy to type all of them. Maybe later.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 03:35:43 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
contest!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 11:52:48 pm »
Quote from: Untelligent
Whichever suits your fancy. Wait, that's not quite right... Is it? Bah, I can't remember how that stupid phrase went. Choose whichever. Or choose all of them. Maybe don't choose all of them.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=George Carlin)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE (George Carlin)[div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Imagine meeting your maker and finding out it's Frito-Lay.

If you love someone, set them free; if they comes home, set them on fire.

If a man smiles all the time he's probably selling something that doesn't work.

If lobsters looked like puppies, people could never drop them in boiling water while they're still alive. But instead, they look like science fiction monsters, so it's OK. Restaurants that allow patrons to select live lobsters from a tank should be made to paint names on their shells: "Happy," "Baby Doll," Junior." I defy anyone to drop a living thing named "Happy" in rapidly boiling water.

I feel sorry for homeless gay people; they have no closet to come out of. In fact, I imagine if you were gay and homeless, you'd probably be glad just to have a closet.

If you take the corn off the cob, not only do you have corn-off-the-cob, you also have cobs-out-from-inside-the-corn.

Rarely does a loose woman have a tight pussy.

Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers.

Those nicotine patches seem to work pretty well, but I understand it's kind of hard to keep 'em lit.

Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music.

I have as much authority as the tonice, I just don't have as many people who believe it.

You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up.

There ought to be at least one round state.

For a long time it was all right for a woman to keep a diary, but it sounded too fruity for men. So they changed it to journal. Now sensitive men can set down their thoughts without appearing too sensitive.

Sometimes the label on the can says "fancy peas." Then, you get 'em home and they're really rather ordinary. Nothing fancy about 'em at all. Maybe if they had little oxfight paintings on them, they would be fancy. But as is...

If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.

Eventually, nature will produce a species that can play the piano better than we can.

You know why I stopped eating processed foods? I began to picture the people who might be processing them.

When you buy a six-foot dildo, and call it a marital aid, you are stretching not just the anatomy, but also the limits of credibility.

At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom.

THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR: "Jeff? We're going to have to break your skull again and reset it. Okey? It's way out of line. It looks really strange. But we won't do it until we've opened up that incision and put some more fire ants inside of you. OK?"

The nicest thing about a plane crashing at an air show is that they always have good video of the actual crash.

When ideas are concerned, America can be counted on to do one of two things: take a good idea and run it completely into the ground, or take a bad idea and run it completely into the ground.

If we could just find out who's in charge, we could kill him.

You can lead a gift horse to water in the middle of the stream, but you can't look him in the mouth and make him drink.

Deep Throat: Think about it. There is actually an important figure in American history who is named for a blow-job movie. How do grade-school teachers handle this?

I'll bet there aren't too many people hooked on crack who can play the bagpipes.

THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: "Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police."

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Russia actually has something called vodka riots.

I saw a picture of the inventor of the hydrogen bomb, Edwin Teller, wearing a tie clip. Why would the man who invented a bomb that destroys everything for fifty miles be concerned about whether or not his tie was straight?

Which is more immoral? Killing two 100-pound people or killing one 300-pound person?

A lot of people who keep a gun at home for safety are the same ones who refuse to wear a seat belt.

I hope they do clone the dinosaurs, and they come back just in time for the ozone layer to disappear and wipe those ugly motherfuckers out again.

There's a LOT more, but I'm too lazy to type all of them. Maybe later.
[/quote]

no u
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
contest!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 12:36:37 am »
Its as easy as clubing a retarded babby seal  in a cage
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
contest!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 09:18:29 am »
This one was one of my favorite IRC...conversations.

* Mesa never recalls IS being awesome in ONOS =P
<Ppaps> Hahahah
<IronSoldier820[CSN]> Because you were too busy sucking to notice the awesome
<IronSoldier820[CSN]> Now back on your knees

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
contest!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 09:57:16 am »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
Okay people, this is exceedingly simple: make a post or link me to a post that you believe is worthy of my sigging.

Then I'll pick a grand quote (if worthy) and sig it.  The winnner will be awarded $3m.

GOGOGOGOGOGGOGO1

You already have a good sig quote and sig image.

;>->

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
contest!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 02:16:19 pm »
Enemies you make are enemies you keep.

How easily men are corrupted, and how difficult it is to make them just.

Be more afraid of an army of sheep led by a wolf than an army of wolves led by a sheep.

Everyone lies. Even me.

A commander must be two men: To those he commands, he must be a saint. To his enemies, he must be a devil. The reverse is also true.

Men hold on to nothing like that they do not know.

Life is not fair. That doesn't mean you can't win.

Know where your sword is. Always.

The only box that can hold a secret is a coffin.

He who speaks with anger makes his anger heard, but his words forgotten.

Procrastination is the pastime of fools.

Injury is more quickly forgotten than insult.

Let fools read what fools write.

Only a learned woman can please a learned man.

How dearly we cling to pretty deceit.

No enemy is beneath notice.

What lies behind the throne is always greater than what sits in it.

A man in love, a man in hate: both are willing to believe anything to accomplish their cause.

Always be ready to wait.

Shinsei says "Forgive and forget." Why? So you can fool me again?

Learn the lessons of the past, for what has happened is happening. What has happened will happen. By understanding the past, you will learn how to act now and how to prepare for the future.

Need to defeat a Crane? Convince him a battle will ruffle his feathers.

Need to defeat a Lion? Study what his grandfather did.

Need to defeat a Phoenix? Make him fight.

Need to defeat a Crab? Trip him when he charges.

Patience and persistence can bring down the tallest tree.

A man divided by duty has not a single leg to stand on.

Never judge a man by instinct, only by his past.

Every man is equal in the privy.

Women learn to weep because husbands always assume it was their actions that caused the tears.

Appendix Two was a lie.

If you cannot kill a man, make him impotent.

Need to defeat a Dragon? Make him rely on another's trust.

Men are like trees - they die from the top.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
contest!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 04:06:04 pm »

That's pretty good.

And thanks Flask, I'm glad you like them.  
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
contest!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 06:06:56 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx

That's pretty good.

And thanks Flask, I'm glad you like them.  

I can just relate to both so well...

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
contest!
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 07:34:44 pm »
So says Mr. Sir Henry Mother Fucker >_>

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
contest!
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 03:13:43 am »
If I see "Mr. Sir Henry Mother Fucker" one more fucking time... I can't be responsible for who does and doesn't get nuked...

(Not an entry )
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 03:14:06 am by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
contest!
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 09:48:42 am »
Read my sig Mr. Sir Henry Mother Fucker, the basement is filling with shit >_>

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317