Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: PayPal halp  (Read 579 times)

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
PayPal halp
« on: August 13, 2007, 07:53:36 pm »
1. Is it free?
2. How do I get money? (someone sends me money, ie eBay)
3. How do I deposit money?
4. How do I withdraw?

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
PayPal halp
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 07:57:03 pm »
My friend was looking this up. For one thing, you gotta be 18.

1. I guess, but you have to put money into it
2. Not sure
3. Phone/Credit Card
4. Not sure

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
PayPal halp
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 08:04:12 pm »
vector can help! ( he is an ebay seller who only takes paypal)

1. it is free to send money, how ever if you get money from an ebay sale you pay a very small percentage but if they pay with a credit card to your pay pal you pay about 3% more in fees

2. you just set it up with ebay (very easy, it tell you how because ebay owns paypal)

3. you can 1. get paid money 2. put in a credit card # and it can get money from that 3. send in a check

4. 1.they can send you a check 2. buy stuff on any of paypals 40000 sites 3. if you confirm a bank account they can send it there 3. you can get a paypal gredit card and use the money with that

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317