Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Bribery  (Read 1271 times)

Offline emperor abcd

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 19.38" long.
  • has 308 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Expedience
  • Ruler: Emperor abcd
Bribery
« on: March 23, 2008, 01:38:48 am »
It seems like you can't even bribe nations to trade with you anymore.  I keep trying, and trying, but I can't seem to get trades, even when I offer money.  Sigh

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Bribery
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 01:51:16 am »
I asked a guy to join my alliance. He said he'll think about it. Then I told him he'll get a million dolllars. He said "WHERE DO I SIGN?!!?"

How sad.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Bribery
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 05:43:19 am »
Yeah, my trades are going to go down the shit hole soon. I have a weeks notice..

You better be able to pay people to trade with you. Otherwise....
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Bribery
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 09:43:47 am »
Depends on how much you offer.  $1mil usually does the trick, and for me that's practically change; it can't even buy me 10 infra anymore.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Bribery
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 11:14:02 am »
1m would buy me 30 infa.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 11:14:14 am by Loren »

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
Bribery
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 09:15:00 pm »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
I asked a guy to join my alliance. He said he'll think about it. Then I told him he'll get a million dolllars. He said "WHERE DO I SIGN?!!?"

How sad.

Joining an alliance is easy - just fill out an app, switch AA's, and then go about your merry way. But TRADING? Lord, my nation might grow slower!
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline emperor abcd

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 308 llamas
    • View Profile
Bribery
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 01:28:06 am »
I kmeow, I usually offer money, but they just don't respond.  Guess I'm doomed to not have full trades.

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Bribery
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 04:47:03 am »
Is it a good idea to offer money? What happens f you they take your money and then couple of weeks down the line cancel the trade?
tell ya, alliance or not i would go to war..umm..as long as they were in my range!

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Bribery
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 04:51:54 am »
You make a contract, Rozie, and make them promise and take a screenshot of the message + their agreement. Then if they break it, they're perma-ZI'd.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline emperor abcd

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • has 308 llamas
    • View Profile
Bribery
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 01:55:38 pm »
I generally don't go that far, but really my trade partners are usually pretty good about it.  It's just finding new ones thats tough.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317