Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: New Anime  (Read 1912 times)

Offline RussianMafia

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=366059
New Anime
« on: October 31, 2009, 08:46:48 pm »
so as the description sais, i have just finished a good one, which is Death Note (not happy with ending btw) and i would like to hear some suggestions for my new one, i liked beck i liked samurai champloo and trigun and many others, so i like just about anything, scary funny sexy makes no difference as long as its great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyutwC_4USA

RussianMafia, Im the fricken russian dude

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
New Anime
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 12:51:08 am »
I suggest your go watch Higurashi no naku ni koro if you haven't seen that series. There is a season two for it as well as a season 3 OVA. If you have seen it, then check out Canaan.

Offline Trollan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
New Anime
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 01:00:51 am »
Ergo Proxy and Gunbuster.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
New Anime
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 01:36:04 am »
Quote from: Myrrh
I suggest your go watch Higurashi no naku ni koro if you haven't seen that series. There is a season two for it as well as a season 3 OVA. If you have seen it, then check out Canaan.
Listen to the sexy, crazy, insane girl!

I would also recommend Code Geass, but seeing that you might have already seen this widely known anime, Lucky Star. In my opinion, its one of the most underrated and unappreciated animes, at least it is where i come from
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 01:44:03 am by Viper6525D »

Offline RussianMafia

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=366059
New Anime
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 08:02:47 am »
im going to watch Higurashi no naku ni koro, ive already finished episode 3, and im about ready to piss my pants, jese these girls are creepy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyutwC_4USA

RussianMafia, Im the fricken russian dude

Offline Arrnea

• Unlimited Something Desu~
  • Green Protection Agency
  • Baby Cactus
  • Unlimited Christmas Works
    • View Profile
    • CN SOS Brigade Portal
  • Nation: The Barony of Arrnea
  • Ruler: Arrnea
New Anime
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 11:38:18 am »
Quote from: RussianMafia
so as the description sais, i have just finished a good one, which is Death Note (not happy with ending btw) and i would like to hear some suggestions for my new one, i liked beck i liked samurai champloo and trigun and many others, so i like just about anything, scary funny sexy makes no difference as long as its great
Death Note was great for 25 episodes, then below average for the last 12. Near pissed me off with his god-modding.

Quote from: Myrrh
This I can second, except maybe the Canaan thing. I have not seen Canaan.
Also, the Season 3 OVA has five OVAs, of which the first and last are great, but the middle three are not so great.

Quote from: Viper6525D
Listen to the sexy, crazy, insane girl!
This.

Quote from: Viper6525D
I would also recommend Code Geass, but seeing that you might have already seen this widely known anime, Lucky Star. In my opinion, its one of the most underrated and unappreciated animes, at least it is where i come from
Lucky Star is awesome, period. So is Geass.

im going to watch Higurashi no naku ni koro, ive already finished episode 3, and im about ready to piss my pants, jese these girls are creepy
Oh god. You're only on episode 3. Your jaw is about to hit the floor (in episode 4).
In fact, I suspect it will at the end of most of the arcs, particularly Tsumihoroboshi-hen (Atonement), the last one of the first series.

================================================================
My cynicism shall blot out the sun, with the force of a thousand suns.
So as I pray... 'Unlimited Cynic Works'.
================================================
|||| SOS団 Boards || SOS団 Wiki || My SE Nation ||||
=======================================

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
New Anime
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 02:53:20 pm »
Quote from: Arrnea
Oh god. You're only on episode 3. Your jaw is about to hit the floor (in episode 4).
In fact, I suspect it will at the end of most of the arcs, particularly Tsumihoroboshi-hen (Atonement), the last one of the first series.

Indeed. And hell yeah, Lucky Star rules.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
New Anime
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 03:08:09 pm »
Code Geass? Cowboy bebop?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 03:21:11 pm by Dontasemebro »
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
New Anime
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 03:12:49 pm »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
Code Geass?
Already offered it.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
New Anime
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 05:23:25 pm »
GTO
Genshiken
FLCL
Gurren Lagann
Seto no Hanayome
Claymore
Darker than Black
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Trollan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
New Anime
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 10:22:29 pm »
Quote from: UndiscoveredBum
Claymore
Darker than Black
-Groan-

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
New Anime
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 12:52:06 am »
Hey. Just don't watch the last few episodes of Claymore and you'll be fine.

As for Darker than Black, cry moar.

>_>
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 12:53:47 am by UndiscoveredBum »
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
New Anime
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 02:23:59 am »
Quote from: UndiscoveredBum
Hey. Just don't watch the last few episodes of Claymore and you'll be fine.

As for Darker than Black, cry moar.

>_>

...Yin! Mao! Huang! Amber! And the rest of the people... >_>

Come back!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317