Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Anybody going to 3/15?  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
Anybody going to 3/15?
« on: February 14, 2008, 11:24:20 pm »
I don't care how stupid it is, I am so there! March 15th, NYC (I think that's the closest one, anyway).
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

wethepeople

Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 11:25:15 pm »
Hmm... I might. That'd be so cool to go to.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 11:28:02 pm »
I'm kind of pissed because Guy Fawkes masks are sold out everywhere. Ah well, I've got a month to find one.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 11:34:49 pm »
So, apparently Youtube is suppressing Anon videos. After 3 weeks, 2.4 million views and massive media coverage, "Message to Scientology" has been taken down. Videos of raids are being deleted by the fistful and they had a "maintenance issue" that stalled all Scientology related videos as well as a few others from increasing view count.

lol Youtube

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 11:40:38 pm »
what's 3/15?
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 11:59:06 pm »
Next Anonymous protest of Scientology. The last one was Monday. 14 countries. 93 cities. 6-9k people. Also, watching 300 people in London in Guy Fawkes masks Rickroll a Scientology center was fucking epic.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 12:41:30 am »
I live in NYC. Where do I findz outz how to rickroll the scientology church here?
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 12:49:16 am »

Offline DrunkWino

Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 12:53:11 am »
It's nice to Anonymous all grown up and shitting all over Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Elijah S Konderwink

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 04:06:01 am »
Why bother with petty squabbles over beliefs and practices generally organized around supernatural and moral claims, and often codified as prayer, ritual, and religious law?

However, I do think Undesignated have relatively low temperature artefact normally worn on the face.

So Greek Letter D Single Unit Single Unit, a ring of light that surrounds an object in religious iconography third natural number?

Do not create error, or you shall be punished.

mexicuns are the bane of existence.

http://wiki.rialliance.net/index.php?title...h_S._Konderwink

mexicun encounters survived: 1

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 05:02:48 am »
The age of seriousness is coming to an end.

The age of silliness is only just beginning.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 06:20:22 am »
Sure, I'm off school this week anyway.

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 07:50:03 am »
Remind them if they can't find Tom Cruise or John Travolta to check the closets..... and avoid R. Kelly at all costs...
--------------------------------------
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

--------------------------------------
http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 09:06:46 am »
Quote from: eliminat
Remind them if they can't find Tom Cruise or John Travolta to check the closets..... and avoid R. Kelly at all costs...
Yeah, else he gonna take out his gun shooting. If he does so, just put him into the closet with Tom Cruise and John Travolta.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 09:07:05 am by King Pengu »
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 09:26:27 am »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4dcig_road-to-february-10-2008-final-vers_politics" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4dcig_road-to-february-10-2008-final-vers_politics</a>
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 09:35:43 am by dester55 »

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 09:33:19 am »
link's not working for me.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 09:35:22 am »
working for me, if theres still trouble, I'll fix it later

also, locate a church near you: http://locator.scientology.org/scn/

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 09:48:29 am »
The next one from my house is in Stuttgart. That's like 80 km north from my town. Well, I hate Scientology, but it's funny that everyone need psychological help in their opinion.
<--Click to meet

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 10:27:03 am »
does anyone have a list of the places where they are holding protests?
cause i would like to go if there is one near me

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Anybody going to 3/15?
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 01:14:36 pm »
I would go, but it's the nearest one's two hours away and I don't exactly know how to get there.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317