Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Perfect Bank Robbery  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Perfect Bank Robbery
« on: June 16, 2008, 12:07:16 am »
Ok I came up with this all by myself, and realized how genius it would actually be:

First, you get a white van and a few black SUVs.  Then, get those plastic chemical suits that biohazard people wear.  Have someone or a few people goto a bank and make deposits.  Showup before they leave and "quarrantine" the building while your wearing the suits.  Call the fire-department and police and request assistance from anyone they have trained for NBC operations, BUT, don't let any of them inside the building.  Put up some of that clear paper stuff that the CDC uses and get some pipes that you have pre-fitted to make an "entrance" so that it looks like the CDC ones.  Now, set that stuff up.

Have your "Team" go inside the bank and being pretending to take readings.  Explain that a terrorist group had sprayed an amount of money with a slow-acting bioliogical agent and that it was confirmed that they had deposited the money there to get sent out.  Ask to see the safe and the money within.  Pretend to scan and get positive readings.  Don't mark all th emoney, but mark the money you want, and tell them you have to take it because it's a biohazard.  Then, tell them that you will be setting up tests to determine who from the bank has been exposed.  Seal the money in clear plastic and put biohazard stickers on it.  Then, once it's outside, have the fire-department/paramedics come inside and start testing the people inside.  When the talk of tests comes up, have your guys from the inside try to escape/avoid the tests.  Identify them as people suspected to be working with the terrorists and detain them.  The patriot act gives any government agency your pretending to be the right over the detainees and you don't even need to give police a reason.  Then, load the money into the white van and load anyone else into the black SUV's.  Drive away and watch the news.  Cause you'll be on it.

Now, granted, this would take a bunch of people, co-ordination, timing, and some monies.  But a robbery like that wouldn't be for the money.  It would be for the fame.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 12:13:56 am »
wow dont do this in Phx Sheiff Joe will find you and put you in a tent. If you dont know Tent city is next to a sewer treatment plant and the dog pound
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 12:33:05 am »
this would take a bunch of people, co-ordination, timing, and some monies
and some identification

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 01:28:36 am »
not to mention that all the stargate tv series suck

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 02:51:13 am »
Quote from: ganon5
and some identification
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 06:07:15 am »
Only place that could work is in the USA.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 07:39:21 am »
How did you think this up btw? I can just picture you now sitting in front of your computer plotting the perfect crime

Offline MotherAfrica

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 10:52:25 am »
Hmmm, Donations for RIA
I am taking over Planet bob.

... and so far ive gotten banned...

But ill be back with my mass army of ...

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 08:28:18 pm »
I've always wanted to sink a gambling riverboat and then scuba down into the safe, steal the loot and make my get away under water to some get away vehicles.  Who's coming w/ me?

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 10:32:04 pm »
Quote from: Electric Mango
I've always wanted to sink a gambling riverboat and then scuba down into the safe, steal the loot and make my get away under water to some get away vehicles.  Who's coming w/ me?

well i know how to dive
and i have my search and recovery cert now
im in !

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 01:19:28 am »
Well, part of my old job was thinking of how terrorists might do something, then analizing each step they would take for their objective, and creating a number of things that could be done to hinder it either ahead of time, or during it.

Now, I still have the ability to do that, but not really the reason to think of how it could be stopped (except for when thinking ways around it).

And getting identification would be easy.  I mean, part of my old job used to be making identification for any PMC or Interps on our FOBs, so I'm pretty sure I can find the software on bittorrent and a cheap heat laminator anywhere.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 10:10:53 pm »
Quote from: Vector
Quote from: Electric Mango

well i know how to dive
and i have my search and recovery cert now
im in !

Sweet, now we need someone who can do demo to bring it down, you and your crew swim in grab the loot.  I'll be in the get away car down river.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 12:23:21 am »
I can act and know how to blow shit up
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
Perfect Bank Robbery
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 12:42:29 am »
Well, if you REALLY want to sink a boat, I've got experience with explosives, and know how to make them home-made.

But I don't work cheap...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317