Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: My friend that recently passed away made front page news..  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
My friend that recently passed away made front page news..
« on: October 06, 2007, 04:06:05 pm »
...for fighting a rare and vicious type of cancer for 2 years.

And he never questioned why he had the disease, he was never sad about it. He entertained everyone while at the hospital instead of the other way around. He was surrounded by his family at his home when he died. His dad, who is an electronic, made a memorial for him. Plants around a podium with lights around it. I wouldn't be surprised if he designed it himself. He had always wanted to be an architect, and it looks beautiful.

Makes me feel better about it.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 04:26:03 pm »
That too bad.  Apologies man.  =/
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 04:28:47 pm »
My sympathy Vintus. I know what you must be going through. *pats on back*
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 04:35:04 pm »
I actually learned that he had cancer for 2 years two months ago. He died on the 29th.

He WAS my friend, and neighbor. Then he started to be sort of a jackass. But he stuck up for me most of the time.

I don't feel bad about it anymore, after reading that article.

Oh, and, thank you. =) This is probably the third and last serious topic I've ever posted.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 04:37:52 pm »
[embed src=\"http://www.suturesound.com/stwpt/tracks/0317_dont_feel_bad.mp3\" /]

):

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 04:38:40 pm »
sorry for your lose.

also, can we see the front page of the paper if possible?

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 04:41:35 pm »
My best friend of 6 years has cancer. And I can't really just tell you that they have one form of the disease, they have multiple types. It's horrible to stand by as your friend detereoriates before your eyes and you can't do anything to stop it.

It all started with Non-Hodgekins Lymphoma at the age of 19, which is very rare for that age.

She's beat cancer twice already....and now it's back. But her outlook on life is positive. I look up to her more and more.
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 04:53:53 pm »
Quote from: Damen
[embed src=\"http://www.suturesound.com/stwpt/tracks/0317_dont_feel_bad.mp3\" /]

):

I can't see that, and it just makes something annoying pop up in FireFox.

My best friend of 6 years has cancer. And I can't really just tell you that they have one form of the disease, they have multiple types. It's horrible to stand by as your friend detereoriates before your eyes and you can't do anything to stop it.

It all started with Non-Hodgekins Lymphoma at the age of 19, which is very rare for that age.

She's beat cancer twice already....and now it's back. But her outlook on life is positive. I look up to her more and more.

When you have cancer, you have plenty of time to think about and accept your death. I think it makes everything easier.. It's sort of like dying of old age.

also, can we see the front page of the paper if possible?

Too much personal info. =/

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 05:27:55 pm »
I'm sorry to hear your friend died because of Cancer.   When my dad was going through it, it was one of the hardest times in my life.

Wishes to his family and yourself.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 06:16:43 pm »
I feel so bad.. My grandmother died of it when I was 6, and it took a pretty big toll on us. I can only imagine. She, like your friend, was really good about it. Not the same, but meh. Hoping all is well with you and your friends family.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 08:35:19 pm »
*Plays "Mist-Covered Mountains* on the pipes*
I'm sorry man.  By the way, on the song: most beautiful song on the pipes, IMO; song they played at JFK's funeral.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2007, 09:53:15 pm »
F***ing cancer.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2007, 08:09:55 pm »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
F***ing cancer.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2007, 11:55:37 pm »
FYI getting shot in the face is probably one of the est ways to die, and niel armstrong defeated cancers by exercising.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 12:57:20 am »
I'm sorry for your loss
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 12:49:38 pm »
Quote from: Fortress
Quote from: IronSoldier820
F***ing cancer.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 12:55:50 pm »
My brother is writing a screenplay right now called "Fuck Cancer".

It's pretty entertaining.
A Lannister always pays his debts

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317