Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: So I just downloa--acquired Photoshop CS3.  (Read 1230 times)

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
So I just downloa--acquired Photoshop CS3.
« on: September 21, 2007, 07:03:04 pm »
So I have Photoshop CS2 and some other older Photoshops and PaintShop Pros that I use for a graphics class. Has anyone fiddled with CS3?
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 08:33:54 pm »
tis amazing

site please!!!!

and on this note *just "aquired" finale 2006 from teh intrawebz* (it's a $300 music writing software )

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 09:28:57 pm »
Oh, I know what Finale is. And I love it.

Hook it up with that site and I'll pass my site to ya. :]
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 09:40:29 pm »
*Leeches soon*

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 10:54:06 pm »
I can't remember the site right now, got it from a friend so i'll ask him when i next see him

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 12:24:01 am »
And when you get it, I shall let you in on the CS3 site.

Fair trade.
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2007, 08:57:07 am »

*way too poor to spend $2300 on cs3*
*has elements 4.0 XD*

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 08:58:28 am »
may i please get linky to site please???

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2007, 03:19:49 pm »
Photoshop 7
Paint Shop Pro 8

For those who can't wait for CS3. If you want it, PM me.
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 07:36:46 pm »
well my friend says its a torent file, just search torent finale on yahoo and it comes up

cs3 nao plese!

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 07:57:34 pm »
Quote from: The Ambiguity
Photoshop 7
Paint Shop Pro 8

For those who can't wait for CS3. If you want it, PM me.
lmao that sendspace thing's banner is gay
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 07:59:20 pm by Lord Doom »
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 12:04:56 am »
Quote from: Vector
well my friend says its a torent file, just search torent finale on yahoo and it comes up

cs3 nao plese!

Cause thats easy. Then you could do the same with CS3.
Mehrdeutigkeit

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317