Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What are you currently listening to?  (Read 95512 times)

Offline Wrylock

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
What are you currently listening to?
« Reply #1100 on: March 25, 2008, 11:20:37 pm »
Horse The Band - R. Borlax

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #1101 on: April 14, 2008, 12:12:46 am »
Now: Alice Cooper - Cold Ethyl
Next: Alice Cooper - Poison (my favouritest song ever!)

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #1102 on: April 14, 2008, 01:57:25 am »
Kings of Leon - The Bucket
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 01:57:56 am by Arsenal 10 »
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #1103 on: April 14, 2008, 04:27:12 pm »
House of the Rising Sun - Animals

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Lord Vachon

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1104 on: April 14, 2008, 05:06:51 pm »
House of the Rising Sun - Animals

Ridiculously good song

Currently: Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival
Next: Happy Camper by Strapping Young Lad
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 05:07:21 pm by Lord Vachon »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #1105 on: April 14, 2008, 07:55:38 pm »
frail, jars of clay

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #1106 on: April 14, 2008, 08:47:47 pm »
There's No Room For You Here - The White Stripes

I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #1107 on: April 14, 2008, 09:12:47 pm »
Muse - House of the Rising Sun o_O

Fyrenth

« Reply #1108 on: April 14, 2008, 09:30:23 pm »
Avenged Sevenfold - Blinded In Chains

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #1109 on: April 15, 2008, 04:29:15 pm »
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #1110 on: April 19, 2008, 11:52:45 pm »
Paramore - Misery Buisness
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 20, 2008, 04:50:54 pm »
Technically Metallica practising for their tour...but got Americanos by Holly Johnson on one side of the headfones.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #1112 on: April 20, 2008, 08:39:48 pm »
Scars on Broadway - They Say
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #1113 on: April 22, 2008, 05:46:18 am »
Dirty Little Secret - The All American Rejects
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline QinEmpire

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 25, 2008, 09:48:23 am »
Jay Chou -- Yi Lu Xiang Bei (All the way north)

Jay Chou -- Fa Ru Xue (Hair like snow)

You guys should try listen to his songs. Its nice and touching.
~*Clairvoyance Cesc*~

~=Form is temporary, class is permanent=~

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #1115 on: April 25, 2008, 01:49:23 pm »
apologize remix - one republic

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Drop Your Pants

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Stop staring at the bugs
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 1.39" long.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 25, 2008, 02:17:51 pm »
Runes to my Memory - Amon Amarth

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #1117 on: April 25, 2008, 04:14:18 pm »
99 Red Balloons - Nena

Offline APCalcGirl

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: April 30, 2008, 08:06:34 pm »
Here (in your arms) by hellogoodbye

I LOVE THIS SONG, IT REMINDS ME O MY BOO
Don't Drink and Derive :)

You have two cows. One of them is an anticow. They touch. Now you have no cows. Or planet.

Differential Calculus
You have 2.

Indefinite Integral Calculus

You have cow2/2 + C.

In Soviet Russia, two cows have YOU!!!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=187189

Offline Prozach

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: April 30, 2008, 08:29:46 pm »
The Adicts - Run away

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317