Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I am now buttsecks  (Read 1473 times)

Offline cheeseaholic

I am now buttsecks
« on: May 05, 2007, 08:19:24 pm »
ph33r

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
I am now buttsecks
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 08:32:52 pm »
you really do have the most posts, I am #3.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline cheeseaholic

I am now buttsecks
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 08:36:22 pm »
The best part is, nobody has the title that I just left.

Also, I've posted in Random Insanity maybe thirty times, and half of the posts were Risk ones.

@_@

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
I am now buttsecks
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 08:43:55 pm »
Spam King Commends Cheese.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
I am now buttsecks
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 09:02:35 pm »
I just want a pickachu buts its taken a really long time.

I just dont post as much on these boards as our IF ones.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
I am now buttsecks
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 10:50:18 pm »
Quote from: zblewski
Spam King Commends Cheese.

I beat you, im the f****** spam king!

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
I am now buttsecks
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 11:16:24 pm »
A: add up both spam threads.
B: Post counts <_<

Offline cheeseaholic

I am now buttsecks
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 11:26:25 pm »
I would just like to note that I purposefully put this in the main forum because Moth had complained about it.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
I am now buttsecks
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 11:39:29 pm »
Quote from: zblewski
A: add up both spam threads.
B: Post counts <_<

we had a contest, you losts (thanks you internet explorer and your tabs that let me psot 1 time a second )

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
I am now buttsecks
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2007, 11:41:28 pm »
You did not win. You called it on your terms after i said no, and I was away, playing catch up.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
I am now buttsecks
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 02:58:24 pm »
um i counted after you said go
not after i said go

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317