Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: taladrea is offline  (Read 784 times)

Offline deford

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« on: May 16, 2007, 11:41:41 am »
modum prob will not be on tole fri

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/angellicdarkness
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 05:00:50 pm »
I'm kinda back online, kinda not.

The entire road from the box to my house has to be ripped up and new cable lines put in. I have a connection now, however it can go down again (and stay down) between now and Tuesday when the techs come out to do the work. Pray that this doesn't happen. I have been freaking batty without my net.

But its good to be back for now.
~ Taladrea

your # Did not want to post it dut where r u @ ?

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 06:12:34 pm »
Hopefully your internet doesn't go out, but if it does, I feel your pain. I'd go insane (and have before) without internet access.

I have no life.

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/angellicdarkness
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 06:22:27 pm »
Its been down since Monday, just got the damn thing back on magically today. The tech came out and tested everything, apparently I am getting a 54 for power instead of under 50. So there is a problem with the wiring. He checked the main box at the road and found the problem there and the wiring.

He also said it could be also the construction next door for the 15 new houses they are making. *shrugs* Either way, I don't like being without my net. Kinda is my gateway to the outside world even though I have a car and drive.
~ Taladrea

your # Did not want to post it dut where r u @ ?

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317