Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ctrl+Alt+Del is so bad that I still read it.  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Ctrl+Alt+Del is so bad that I still read it.
« on: September 05, 2008, 01:36:48 am »
It's like a movie that was so poorly written or shot that you can't help but watch. I mean, this comic sucks...a lot. Like, for instance, Tim just cannot, for whatever demented reason, STOP putting supposed "CockPony" into what was from the beginning clearly a comedic comic. It's like he thinks he can actually write well.

Anyone else still read it because it's so horrible?

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 02:00:21 am »
just read the newest 3, wont be reading them again for another 6 months
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 08:13:22 am »
Yeah, I still read. Apparently he thinks he can get away with CockPony as long as he makes sure that he's got a gag-a-day comedy going in his "Sillies".

It's not as bad as everyone says, I've seen worse. With that being sad, it's not that good. And the fact that it *is* going downhill, from being one of the most tonicular webcomic to where it is now, isn't helping any. However, I've read other comics where it seems as if the artists forgets what tanget he's on and has so many subplots going that he forgets his own characters.

Personally, when it comes to overly dramatism, I say Questionable Content is worse than CtrlAltDelete. The only difference being QC started with this teen CockPony crap, while CAD degenerated to it.

I'm not going to criticize either further though, because that'd make me even more of a hypocrite than I am now since I read both. Aaaah I need something better to do with my internet time.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 09:25:01 am »
just read questionable content for the first time, the latest bunch and the oldest, not nearly as IQ-dampening as CAD.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 02:41:54 pm »
I read it because it's so bad but i like plot, so its not good, but i just wanna see what happens, cause I have no life

also, the sillies are better than his comics, theyre not QUITE daily but no one cares anyways. anyways theyre better than the actual comics but they still suck, its still weak gags but there isnt nearly as much text at all. and they have a new character in there, the grim reaper, idunno what the fuck he's doing with the grim reaper in there because it's got nothing to do with anything and it isn't the funny kind of random, its the 'wtf' kind of random that no one really appreciates.

to summarize

sillies suck but are better than the main comics, which have too much text, arent funny, but have a plot that i like to follow.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 04:22:03 pm »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
Yeah, I still read. Apparently he thinks he can get away with CockPony as long as he makes sure that he's got a gag-a-day comedy going in his "Sillies".

It's not as bad as everyone says, I've seen worse. With that being sad, it's not that good. And the fact that it *is* going downhill, from being one of the most tonicular webcomic to where it is now, isn't helping any. However, I've read other comics where it seems as if the artists forgets what tanget he's on and has so many subplots going that he forgets his own characters.

Personally, when it comes to overly dramatism, I say Questionable Content is worse than CtrlAltDelete. The only difference being QC started with this teen CockPony crap, while CAD degenerated to it.

I'm not going to criticize either further though, because that'd make me even more of a hypocrite than I am now since I read both. Aaaah I need something better to do with my internet time.

Dude. You totally just dis'd the *One* webcomic I like.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 04:32:18 pm »
bahahahahaha

Offline Punkthegun

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 05:43:20 pm »
The actual comic is starting to get too serious, but the sillies are funny, and i enjoy them
[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]my poop>>>>>>>>your poop<<<<<<<everyone else's poop[/quote]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317